I went to a majority black, inner city school

I went to a majority black, inner city school.
AMA

How does a nigger dick taste like?

when?

Give us your 3 worst stories

Few years ago, also i went back for a visit last week and it is exactly the same.

>walking to class
>hear yelling
>a guy is trying to fight with 5 security guards barely holding him
>kids are trying to calm him down
>hits a security guard and is arrested
>shows up in school the next day

>in class
>watching a documentary on gladiators
>2 blacks chimp out and fight
>others betting on it
>literally throwing money in a bowl
> my friend says that they think their gladiators
>he gets suspended
> kids fighting are in school the next day

Do you hate blacks because of your experiences now?

>in lunchroom
> hear screaming
>see 30 people fighting in a group
> one of them has a knife
>doesnt hurt anyone just cuts open a bottle of bleach tbey had drom cleaning
>pours it everwhere
>fight stops instantly
>they yell about how he is racust and wants to be white
>no one is suspended

Holy shit lmao

>whites
>disconnected from history
>forget their past
>fight fuckhuge wars where they kill each other due to their inability to remember past a decade
>WW1, WW2
>pretty much forget all their great accomplishments

>blacks
>respect history
>fully re-enact it to maximum detail
>remember history always
>don't wage fuckhuge wars where they kill each other
>wake up each morning and remind themselves that they are descendants of kings and queens from ancient egypt
which race is more based

were your parents intentionally sending you there to get you killed?

Me too OP. Inner city St. Louis magnet schools. Wbu?

Hate their culture but i dont hate every one of them

It had nice program that was shut down as soon as i got there. Would have been sperates from the apes but the budget was too small for a special program

Kentucky magnet schools

Have to leave be back later

So did I. Literally one of 8 white kids in a Scholl of over 1000 nigs. In fact, I don't think their were even any white teachers. All nigs.

>Blacks
>Based
They are also smarter than chinks on average and have the biggest dicks

The shit that redpilled me the most is how they always promote niggers to be violent while whitey gets jail time for bad think.

That sucks. Study hard so you can live with white people.

Probably a lot of the same students I would assume.

How was the pussy?

who still has a car with push down locks like the bottom right pic tho

lol

I do

>MLK in my city is smack dab through the downtown business district and has city hall, a police station, a post office, a ritzy charter school, and the main branch of the library system right in the center
>it's probably the nicest street in the city

It's easy to remember all your race's accomplishments when across the last 4000 years they amount to a number between zero and one. Conversely, it's hard to remember all your race's accomplishments when across the last 4000 hours there were an astronomic amount.

IKTFB. I'm white but I had to go an hour away to inner city slums for middle school because "INTEGRATION AND DIVERSITY, GOY!"

The hallways smelled like urine because little niglets are too dumb to be potty-trained. There were constantly kids lighting fires in the bathrooms and shit like that.
For fucks sake, the 2nd and 3rd graders that we were forced to read with couldn't even read. I mean AT ALL. Like, they literally couldn't sound out letters and words in books.

Americans are such cuckolds holy shit

This nigga is from raleigh, nc

>dindus respect history
The only comment that they say is “dats racist” when being taught history

you must not read any news from africa... all you ppl do is war with eachother and chimp out on wipipo that call you on it. kings and queens in ancient egypt XD bitch king tut was european

They also have a completely over-inflated sense of self worth, both personally and in terms of their historical "contribution". For instance, they literally think they're like 50% of the nation instead of 13%, just because they're too dumb to realize that the inner cities they live in aren't indicative of America as a whole. And they genuinely believe that America was totally built on the backs of slaves and that they were fundamental to everything about this nation, rather than realizing that they were just outdated farm equipment that only served to fuck over white laborers wages in the south, similar to what illegal immigration does to blue collar workers now

fucking this, they dont understand what being a minority really is until they leave the city
its pretty crazy to leave my city and see maybe 30 blacks the whole time.
>pic related