How can two white americans get a child like this

instagram.com/sarahamilton_13/

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BQbnwRegS63/?taken-by=sarahamilton_13
instagram.com/rspangler00/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telegony_(pregnancy)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They can't

>white americans

>amerimutts
>white

pick ione faggot

Bet that the bull didn't have a condom

cucked or infertile husband

Wow, that was tough.

That thing is a mongrel. At least half black.

Maternal impression. Worked in roman courts.

is every thread going to be race bait today?

op must have others to copypasta
all fields

>White americans

cuckoldry or adoption

Did he got cucked? Seriuos question

KEKED.com

its cops in damage control because boot lickers have been eternally BTFO

They don’t. I guarantee that whore is a roastie coal burner. Just wait till she divorces the guy, takes half of his shit and puts him on child support to pay for Tyrone’s drugs or she ends up a fat whore who eats Ben and Jerry’s all day and ends up controlling every facet of the guy’s life leeching of of his work whilst not fulfilling her role as mother.

The most disgusting thing is the guy accepting this shit

>Boot lickers
Get out of my board pseudo intellectual fagot

he got cucked

>She's not even white herself
Relax, she was just getting in touch with her roots. Wonder how many times it took for her to get pregnant? Or if there's video proof?

Here is your answer. Nigger dropped her and Chad is raising Tyrone's daughter

hahaha holy shit how HOW can this guy accept this is his child

what a fucking KEK
le 56% baby

>Chad

But yeah the child is from a prior relationship it seems

We may have the answer right here

PS unlike most of peeps here I'm not a black hater (yes i'm white)

>instagram.com/rspangler00/
>not chad
Maybe, he DOES act like a beta

degenerate perversed low lives. Enjoy raising that little niglet, cuckold as your wife attention whores herself out on social media. disgusting, but typical of modern (((white))) people.

get rekt newfag

Ive come to understand 30% or more of men will accept a coal burner, raising another mans kids or just being a cuck that gets cheated on regularly.
They do it for pussy. They don't care.

MUTTED

hahahahahhaa holy shit wtf is wrong with america

>"Lost and Found" is inspired by my {not so perfect} journey.
A broken girl, renewed.
Today I stand happy.
Happier than I have been in years. Today I know who I am, and who I want to be.
I hope to inspire and encourage anyone going through struggles that they feel they can't escape.
I did, and so can you.

user, she fucked a nigger

What a faggot cuck. Hope he liquidates his 'family' before himself.

holy shit that's one bitter moment

imagine that, you spent 9 months with a woman, seeing her get all fucked up, acting like a bitch and blaming her pregnancy and a brown kid comes out.

it's technically possible. it's all about genes, bro.

BLESS MERICA!!! WHITE!!!!!!!!

>implying user's wrong

>22k followers
how the fuck

that girl is a mexican. it seems unlikely but i guess its possible

>It was only a few weeks after finding out I was pregnant when reality started to hit me, I was going to do this alone. Something I thought would never happen.

>My biggest fear was turned into my reality.

And the nigger left here. Surprise. And now whiteknight Ryan is raising another mans child. Amazing

This is happened to a kid I went to high school with. Thankfully he left her instead of staying but she's managed to pop out another mulatto kid with her spic boyfriend. What's hilarious was reading her Twitter and seeing how desperately she wanted her kids to inherit her blue eyes but they always came out pitch black

she fucked a black man

Because the woman is a lying dirty coal burner. Now pay the toll whore

Look at how happy the female is. This is the face of a a roastie who has burn the coal and NOT paid the toll. She got to take Tyrone's BBC *and* landed a Chad who will raise her mongrel. She is living the 2017 white girl american dream

I honestly think that justifies honor killing. 9 months is like 1% of your life wasted since someone couldn't act honest.

Nah...up late so just getting my 1st cup o java

>chekced
>flag
satanic trips followed by 99 obtained by literal BBC cuckold confirms the bull 69'd the wife just prior to breeding her

She's not paying it, CHAD IS RAISING HER DAUGHTER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ROASTIE REEEEEEEEE

All of them are white women. Found this girl in replys.

This relationship is predicated on lies

>look at that baby...

>not Chad

I'll stick with white men .

>that confused feel

niggers always leave their kids, and everyone with half a brain knows this, but no one can acknowledge it public, or their reputation will be ruined. They're literally the most violent and trashy race in existence, but they're bulletproof to any kind of criticism. meanwhile white men are the most noble, charitable, and chivalrous, yet young naive white women score social points online by shitting all over us and blaming us for every problem in the world. fuck this gay earth

i have a feeling this guy is going to kill himself soon

case in fucking point. how did we get to this point

>got
he is gotting cucked recyclebro

>But yeah the child is from a prior relationship it seems
I bet the dindu left her before it was even born topkek
Luckily there are enough huwhyte knights who value nice words and a pussy to fuck high enough to support two people for it who owuld usually be disgraced by society

germans have been conquered by every people group on the planet...the most mixed out of everyone.

i do find the amerimutt thing hilarious though...made me laugh as much as trumpanze.

"germanic" people is a joke...your country is a joke...im happy being 52 or whatever the fuck percent meme is...thats not even projected until 2050...almost 2/3rds of your youth generation is arab. they will be the majority very soon but until then, make sure to cater to their every need so they will go easy on you the day they become the majority.

It has literally the same eyes topkek

The white guy isn't in any of the pictures until after the child is born, or during her pregnancy. But look who is. I just scrolled down a little.

>when watching interviews or something on youtube I speed it up x2 most of the times
>get impatient because people don't talk as fast in real life

By reading the comments you can tell they knew just for a little while that she was pregnant - and you can see in his face that he already knows he's gonna dump her
Why are bitches this stupid? This scenario is so common that it amazes me how it isn't collective knowledge already

Men like this always confused me. He looks about 6ft+ and is an attractive looking guy, yet his girlfriend or wife is only above average looking and has given birth to a monster. I know guys that are 5'5 to 5'7 that have better looking girlfriends.

How exactly is it that some chads, like this guy, do this badly? It reminds me of all the anglo blokes here that are in relationships with Asian goblins

Most likely t. father

How can 2 white brazilians get a daughter like this?

just because someone looks okay on the outside doesn't mean they aren't complete fucked on the inside
she is most likely crazy, takes meds for depression and other shit.
and he is mostly a low self esteem soyboy

because niggers are literally immune from criticism. any facts, stats, or figures you show young white women about the apes will be instantly rationalized away as whitey's fault, and you'll be labeled a racist and ostracized from her entire social circle forever.

>thats not even projected until 2050...
Nigger it was 2014

it's like saving one child

OC incoming

Either she's part black or the bull forgot the rubber.

The Amerimutt rises...

A beta mind in a chad body is more common than you think... see /fit/ for verification.

So Tyrone heard the baby news and went to buy cigarettes, shocking.

One of them is secretly argentinian.

Telegony

It's called taking a shit. Everyone does it. Apparently some just don't flush.

6 ft guys have below average diccs for some reason, not sure why.

This. That she's taking pictures of herself all the time is a pretty clear indication for narcissism

I honest to God can’t understand these people. When my girlfriend (now wife) was pregnant, I was 100% prepared to laugh in her face hysterically, say have fun, and walk away if the child came out brown. How can these people raise these children that clearly aren’t theirs. Their biological wiring should be in panic mode the whole time

You play with a lot of them?

BURN

she moved on quickly

her boyfriend before was black this is his kid

Yeah it it just doesn't make sense though. Studies have even shown that men that are tall tend to have a high self-esteem and be natural leaders. If you're 6ft+ and have an attractive face, along with being European, you are basically blessed physically and intellectually. In theory these guys should have everything going for them instead of getting cucked

Not his baby. He's raising a negro mutt. Well, he is probably just fucking the mom until he gets bored and is disappearing.

She should have aborted Tyrone baby when he left her.

This is why I don't blame coalburners. I blame white men. Women will just follow what society tells them.

It's amazing how he hasn't convinced her to at least drop it off in an orphanage.
He deserves this

yep, look at her ig its all her hanging with blacks.
america will literally be brazil in 100 years. but i should pump out as many white kids as i can right Sup Forums? retards

usually you have to put the condom on the BBC with your mouth, but I guess he forgot

That is just so disgusting. We should start shooting these people. They abuse the society built by our ancestors. They don't deserve to live in it.

wow a guy with dat skull got cucked, not good
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telegony_(pregnancy)

Imagine she hasn't even take consequence for her coalburner. Truly disgusting.

whyyyy white men he is clearly a chad, tall and white.

>cucked
hes not in a single picture before, during, or directly after the pregnancy. he probably found her on tinder, "independent single mother", and is cashing in on easy attractive pussy before he gets bored and leaves her and the negro mutt.
Hopefully he enjoys the herpes, too.

I know a few big dudes that can't handle anything emotionally and will just break down and cry all the time.
We called them sissy.
Looks can be deceiving.

And theere is is.

>Studies
are bullshit

when i was in high school there were plenty of tall dude they were socially awkward nerds.