What did (((google))) mean my this?

What did (((google))) mean my this?

>There’s little existing research about women and mobile gaming—so we partnered with Newzoo to learn more about the experiences and perceptions of female mobile players in the U.S. Ourstudyfound that 65% of women play mobile games, making-up half of all mobile gamers. In fact, female mobile gamers play more frequently than men with 43% of of them playing more than five days a week compared to just 38% of men.

>Despite the fact that women are playing mobile games like never before, only24.8%of people in the industry identify as women or transgender. This has an impact on women’s behaviors and perceptions of mobile games—for example, we found that the majority of female gamers think that only 30% of those games are actually made for them. Additionally, we found that women are less likely than men to explore multiple genres, talk with friends about mobile games, or identify as a “gamer.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bduOf6OZERs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck

what does this say about the female psyche?

youtube.com/watch?v=bduOf6OZERs

I think that only 1% of games are made for me, please google, halp, I need representation.

woman on the left is not a women.

mobilegames a shit
who cares
t. Sup Forums

>triggered

>28.4% of the people in the industry are women or trannies
>30% of mobile games are made for them
So the problem is too many mobile games are designed for women and trannies?

(((Mathilde Cohen Solal)))

Just a cohencidence silly go- uh I mean guys.

100% of women and trannies use sewers. why aren't there more female sanitation workers ,ditch diggers and pipe layers? 100% use paved roads and buildings. why aren't there more female masons and construction workers? 100% of women and trannies use electricity. why aren't there more female electricians and power line installers? 100% of women and trannies use central heating and air conditioning. why aren't there more female HVAC workers? 100% of women and trannies stand on floors with a roof over their heads. why aren't there more female roofers and carpet installers? 100% of women and trannies use public water works. why aren't there more females working in water and waste treatment facilities. I can't imagine the oppression women face every day at the hands of mobile gaming.

How is this legal? How the fuck can they pull conclusions like that right out of their assholes, when everyone knows it's wrong?
For fuck's sake, Google is a huge tech company. They should know how a study is conducted.

This way of thinking is going to lead to a lot of deaths in the future. It's silly for now but it's going to snowball into something that isn't funny at all.

women are iphone whores. thats all there is to it.

I like how they're folding in blokes who carve a vagina out of their scrotum into the feminism camp. That is guaranteed to produce a backlash that will claim a few hilarious scalps.

Watching second wave feminists having to deal with blokes with holes is good comedy.

>it's going to snowball into something that isn't funny at all.

Not true. It's going to be hilarious.

Google is never wrong

>90% of women drive cars
>only 2% of all car maintenance people are women
>100% of all women discard trash
>only 1% of all garbagemen are women
>This has an impact.

What kind of "it's fucking nothing" statement is "this has an impact"? If you have absolutely nothing to say about something, blurt it out.

>65% of women play mobile games
>only 24.8%of people in the industry identify as women or transgender

So clearly women don't have a problem with this because the games men are making are games they enjoy, otherwise they wouldn't make up such a disproportionately large percentage of the game playing demographic.

>we found that the majority of female gamers think that only 30% of those games are actually made for them

Why do things have to be specifically tailored to appeal to...no...PANDER to a demographic of people? I don't understand this line of logic which has been becoming more and more common with the SJW crowd. Like there have to be movies for blacks and for asians, there have to be games for women, but specifically games for black women etc. Why can't a fucking video game just appeal to everyone? The same people who are in theory pushing for equality and diversity are the ones trying to fracture groups apart. Soon they'll be saying isn't it about time black people get their OWN water fountains?

I've been playing video games for years. The only time I ever took a look at a game and said "that's not made for me as a man" was when I saw some My Little Pony games or Barbie video games back in the day. Most mobile games are shit like solitaire or candy crush. Why must solitaire and candy crush specifically appeal to women and not just everyone possible? Isn't that the point of a mobile game? Get the broadest player base possible?

>we found that women are less likely than men to explore multiple genres, talk with friends about mobile games, or identify as a “gamer.”

Playing phone games and the writer of this article considers that being a "gamer". That's like listening to a commercial jingle on TV and calling yourself an audiophile.

That they are born dopamine-addicts?

>only 24.8% of people in the industry identify as women or transgender

And that's why video games suck ass nowadays.

Yeah we need more tranys

All those "likes" are really fucking them up psychologically. One of the reasons the airlines caved and let people use their phones is that women and soyboy bitches were having serious withdrawls from not being able to use their icrack

I am old enough to remember dating when you would talk and look into the face and eyes of the girl. Now you are lucky if you just see the top of her head (and she isn't doing what you normally would want if you saw the top of her head).

Fuck icrack. Smart phones were the death of the culture and society.

The want women to be just as useless as modern day men are. Play video games goyette!

Bitches love candy?