So the polls are open in Alabama today and we're already seeing trickery from the Alabama Dems...

So the polls are open in Alabama today and we're already seeing trickery from the Alabama Dems. As if the false accusations against Moore weren't enough they've been pushing out fake stories this morning that runoff votes will be made public (voter intimidation) and they're offering to bus people around to the polls with an election day ride service (don't worry, I'm sure the honest Dems will make sure they only vote once).

It'd be a real shame if people called in phony ride requests, I mean, just imagine some poor liberal rideshare volunteer getting lost driving around Ensley or North Birmingham in his little Prius looking for voters who aren't there trying not to get jacked at the stoplights.

Al bros report in! What's it like down there?

Bump

>The Birmingham News - December 13, 2017
>Ron Moore Wins Runoff
>Carjacking Epidemic in North Birmingham
Make it happen, Sup Forums

Enough with the excuses. Will Republicans finally stand up to Moore and Trump, or will they be known forever as cowards who turned a blind eye even to child molestation?

Come on, friends. I know that you are better than this. It’s time to step up. Be AMERICANS again! We won’t gloat; real Americans love and support each other - just like we hate treason and child abuse.

'Bama has voter ID. They aren't voting twice.

>(don't worry, I'm sure the honest Dems will make sure they only vote once).
Luckily Alabama, being a conservative southern state, actually has voter ID laws.

VOTER ID IS EXTREMELY ANTISEMITIC
AND RACIST GOYIM PLEASE DELET YOUR VOTER ID

When do the polls close, local time?

But by all means, do request the fake rides.

That's a great idea.

I love the logic of this:
>You can't use voter ID, minorities don't know how or won't do it!
>But they're equal in every way!
But its acceptable to require ID to
>Buy a gun
>Get married
>Buy Alcohol/Cigarettes
>Notarize anything
>Apply for any sort of loan, permit, license

It's almost as if they admit they cheat and the rest of their group are lazy shitheads.

Enough with the excuses. Will Republicans finally stand up to Moore and Trump, or will they be known forever as people who were skeptical of completely unsubstantiated rumors of child molestation regarding a candidate which the entire establishment hates, not just democrats?

Come on, friends. I know that you are better than this. It's time to step up. Be AMERICANS again! Vote for the person the jewish media has been launching a brutal character assassination campaign against for the past two and a half months! If we don't successfully squash this guy like a bug our jewish overlords will be very upset with us. Don't think about things like Roy Moore's accuser forged evidence and admitted to such. Don't ask yourself "why don't we have a single credible piece of evidence or witness here?" or "why did it take 30 years and the months before a senate race for this woman to suddenly decide she had been wronged?" or "is Roy Moore actually being accused of molestation or misconduct or simply dating somebody?". Don't ask complicated questions such as "what age were my grandparents when they started dating?" or "what is the definition of pedophilia, since the term is being slung around" then when you realize that it's defined as sexual fantasies or engaging in sex with pre-pubescent children do you ask yourself "is it entirely possible that the 14 year old girl already went through puberty and therefore Roy Moore isn't actually a pedophile in the literal sense IF he even did anything at all?"

We need to band together right now like Americans and suck the cleanly circumcised penises of our jewish overlords. LONG LIVE ZION!

Everytime I’ve voted in Alabama they’ve never once asked me for my ID

Republicans have the opportunity to prove their purity by voting for Doug Jones. Do the right thing. Stand up and speak out against the pedophiles. You just need to vote afainst your own interests this one time.

This pasta or did you really write all this nonsense?

7am-7pm CST

lol the dems should stay away from AL

thx

It's more precious when you realize that those people already have IDs because they need them to collect welfare gibs.

Which county?

bump

What does it say about the people of Alabama that they're split on electing a pedo?

Sage.

Roy Moore did nothing wrong.

Being attracted to young women is hardly pedo.

If you're an adult and you have to get permission from their mother, you're a pedo.

Kys. Bump.

Oh good thing it's Central time. EST here working until 9pm.

Well it's a good thing the whole scenario is a fabrication then.

so they have filed criminal suits with the police against Moore and Trump for sexual assault/harassment instead of calling for them to step down?

is there gonna be live coverage from styx or some other pol wizard?

The accusations are bs and everyone knows it. Have the accusers have already withdrawn their complaints or been proven to have fabricated claims and evidence.

Ill be leaving for the polls in like 15 mins

r u wite?