This message is brought to you in part by the CIA niggers in congress

GET HEALF CARE OR U PAY A FINE NIGGER

BTW MY DEFORMED CHILD NEEDS SYMPATHY VIEWS WAAAAAAAAAAH

Nigger, I don't have a job and I don't pay taxes. I don't have to pay a penalty. I'm not playing your game.

I fucking hate this puppet head. I want to smash his skull in. Shut the fuck up already.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=74b4hVPLrDI
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/kimmel-disturbingly-edits-video-child-interviewing-roy-moore-appears-isnt-wearing-pants/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>using children as political props

I fucking hate Kimmel, such a pussy.
>BAWWW MUCH POTATO BABY, PLS PAY FOR MUH HEALTHCARE EVEN THO I MAKE MORE MONEY THAN YOU

>The virgin host
>The Chad Child

Kimmel is worse than Colbert. I don't know how Kimmel hasn't been taken down yet, I guarantee there are plenty of skeletons in his closet

>black face is fine when liberals do it!
youtube.com/watch?v=74b4hVPLrDI

i hope his kid dies

WHat you really want is his kid to grow up and hate his father for ruing his future with liberal ideals. Death makes the kid a martyr more so, true suffering would be the kid to hate his father and become that which his father hated despite indoctrination from him.

This vile, mother fucking filth needs a serious lengthy shoeing.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/kimmel-disturbingly-edits-video-child-interviewing-roy-moore-appears-isnt-wearing-pants/

Can’t someone edit kimmels video replacing Moore with creepy uncle Joe? I am a tech tard otherwise I wouldn’t ask.

"I'm not the moral conscience of America!"

same (serious)

Humans that are born with defects have a higher chance of passing down those deformities. That kid should have been gassed. Fuck the same old "b-but he could cure a-a-aids" nonsense. No he won't. He'll be another wage slave for the CIA niggers in government and shadow shadow government.

How about men stop trying to have babies with old ass used up crazy bitches on antidepressants and we wouldn't have so many autistic and down syndrome kids

This kid is going to be rich when they cast him in the remake of Mars Attacks

kek underrated

>don't have a job
>don't pay taxes
>would 100% qualify for Medicaid if applied
>nah, I'd rather drop fucking dead if i get seriously ill versus using obangocare
Fucking brilliant.

Doesn't this guy have any shed of shame? For fucks sake his schtick has become ridiculous a long time ago

This.

Is Kimmel's child the record holder for youngest CIA asset?