Religion

>paganism
>returning to our roots
>not following the god of kikes and sand niggers
What does pol think of European pagan religions
Examples like Druidism, Hellenism, the Norse/german religion, Slavic paganism
What do you guys think?
Should we return to our roots, or continues to be the cucks of kikes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nvVc8g2UnAs
youtube.com/watch?v=D9gTv2AHWos
katinkahesselink.net/blavatsky/articles/v10/y1888_079.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>namefag
>phoneposting
>fell for the pagan meme
you have to be 18 to post here

Christian mentality: turn the other cheek
Pagan mentality: crush his skull with a hammer

I'm honestly pretty conflicted on the religion question. The argument that because our ancestors have been Christians for the past 600-1700 years that Christianity is a part of us and we're honoring our ancestors more by being Christian than by being pagan can not only be used to justify our descendants in 2000 years being Muslim, but it can be used right now to say that the Roma are rightful Europeans and we all know damn well that isn't true.
On the other hand neopaganism is the equivalent of people in the far flung future trying to decipher the English language when all they have is the alphabet and a few pages of poetry to work off of. You could try and take elements from the better documented and still practiced Hinduism, but who knows just how different that's become to what European paganism in practice actually looked like.
Also going with the "not native to Europe" thread, where do you stop with that? Are the Finno-Ugric languages allowed? What about ancient genetics? Europeans are made of three main groups: the original indigenous hunter gatherers, Anatolian farmers from around 6000BC, and Pontic steppe nomads from 3000BC. Are the only true Europeans those with the most indigenous hunter gatherer DNA? There's not much of that left anywhere

>[current year]
>not being gnostic
wew lad

>the Jew fears the Naturalist

>22

mostly its kinda 2 late to return to paganism and most form of politeistic religions as most of the traditions and cults were forgotten or lost. But most importatntly it would just divide ppl more for example "oy you do you worship perun? no sir i woship Moko-baam dead" ppl would fight to decide which god of their pantheon is the best thats why christianity and pigslam was so succesfull as it united vast amounts of humans under 1 god and not a group of gods

There is no reason to take the D&C shilling bait.

>when Christians promote cucked ideology, condemn them
>when pagans larp, condemn them
>when Christians create strong families with many children, praise them
>when pagans advocate correct morals, praise them

Christianity is dying, the future is pagan. there is no need fight when the future is already decided. We have a common enemy and common goals, do not let them d&c shill you.

Paganism is the white mans religion. Abrahamic sheep die in fire.

youtube.com/watch?v=nvVc8g2UnAs

>Typhoon

Paganism is for edgy LARPers

Christianity is dipping, the the gates of hell shall not prevail against The Church

If pagan gods are real, why did they allow paganism to be crushed, and the beliefs of their follows to be almost entirely destroyed, and fade into obscurity.

If pagan gods are real, which pantheon is true? The Norse gods? The Roman gods? Druidic paganism?

If pagan gods are not real, and you don't follow a religion, why not just call yourself atheist or agnostic?

paganism is what helped the white man conquer so much. but i see the divisiveness with the old tribes fighting over which god was better. which is one reason they converted to Christianity. its a great unifying religion that was able to unite more ppl in order to crush enemies. i prefer the old ways but realistically speaking, what are the old ways? we dont have much to go one since u know... the Christians burnt most of it... but in this day and age the important thing is that pigslam dies before it can spread its cancer any further. liberalism will die for a time once the pendulum is in full swing to the right again. but the liberalism will be much worse next time if we cant rid the world of the goat fuckers. or at least build a wall around the middle east.

A revert to paganism would be nice but it would never happen. You wouldn't be able to convert Christians or Atheists. Both groups have been raised learning that they were myths.

Guess who's now the dominant force in Europe

besides... all the gods we think were real... were just aliens that left a long time ago when our ancestors started killing eachother over said aliens. true story, watch ancient aliens bruh

Allah?

What a passive aggressive post you have there,

Technically speaking, as the Christian god and the Muslim god are basically the same

They still make movies about Thor

>why did they allow paganism to be crushed, and the beliefs of their follows to be almost entirely destroyed, and fade into obscurity.
They still make movies about Thor

Your skin won't protect you from hellfire

Hellenism created the west.

may wanna read through those texts again user

The only pagans I've ever seen or come across are all either mentally ill, not white, obsessed with anime or extremely beta. I like the concept and themes found in a lot of European paganism. It would never work or catch on though.

>t. darkie

Similar to how your faith did not protect you from defeat?

Even Muslims themselves believe we worship the same god, educate yourself.

Christians go to hell

>but i see the divisiveness with the old tribes fighting over which god was better. which is one reason they converted to Christianity.
And yet they still squabbled.

I cant wait to meet you pagan edgelords

You're literally gonna be in a movement full of
Christians who think you're retarded

>Paganism cause I like to volunteer to be cannon fodder

>We must escape the semitic influence of abrahamic religions
>Let's worship a Hollywood movie character instead
The absolute state of neopaganism

If youbare really intrested you Should read Nietzsche
Zur Genealogie der Moral(Schuld und schelchtes Gewissen.
Precisly on paganism and christianity is covered somewhere before that in the book.

You worship Yahwah, why?

kikes

Nice strawman.
The Gods are basicly only watching us and helping us if they want to.

I don't really care much at all for religion, so long as it doesn't lead into altering my life one way or another.

I think ancestory is really the strongest spiritual force available to us, though understanding the teachings of Jesus is important too. We should reach back to the roots in our blood, and we'll be able to have a stronger connection with the land and each other. The energies within us are unique and respond to different rituals. Like all things: what works for one may not another.

For example - as an irish and german amerimutt, I feel a sensitivity towards the aethereal and romance, but I keep a rough and rational perspective. I'd call myself a christian, but I don't follow a church and put more faith into universal order.

Oh boy here we go, you'll never kill anything more then a fly, you and i both know that for starters.anyways, someone insults you, so you crush their skull with a hammer? Thats a nigger mentality. "thou shalt not kill" was a poor translation, it would actually be recognized as murder, there is a distinction in the two. Paganism is for edgy societal rejects, like varg for example.

Neither.

Literally fidget spinner worship

Hello! My fellow Pagans. How are you doing today? Have you praised the G O D D E S S?

>same thing
You fell for the "honest" God and "greatest of deceivers" Allah being the same thing meme.

I think you should return to YOUR roots
>>>/jidf/
>shill for we wuz vikangz tier non-sense
reminder that you'd be even more of a joke than a fucking fedora or unquestionning christcuck, you'll be known as a LARPer.
>kikes
>cucking anything
keep dreaming shaim, you'll get in the ovens just fine.

Anything that gets your ass away from the single imperative of getting rid of the jew = jew diversion.
simple, clean, and anti-shilly.
it's just that simple.

I think Europe should go back to its Pagan roots.
I would love to see such culture and religious diversity in Europe.

Muslims do not worship Jesus Christ as God, Christians do. Calling it the same God is retarded.

Point out what specific part of that was a strawman, and how it was a strawman, please.

I think you don't know what a strawman fallacy is.

I don't. I just think paganism is a retarded substitute. At least Christianity and Islam teach morals, discourage degeneracy, encourage helping your communities, and provide other real, practical benefits for a society.

Paganism teaches nothing, as it's teachings have been lost to history. Paganism has all the irrationality of modern religion, with none of the practical benefits.

If I'm wrong, please explain why.

You can always stay devoted to Kek.

they don't worship Jesus, but they do worship the father alone.

Odin is real for the Nordics and Perun for the Slavic.

Pagan Gods arent real because christianity is butchering Europe is just senseless. You just sont understand the faith, the Goda arent responsible for our well being but we are responsible to please them with our achievments.

>worship Jesus
that's not Christian, that's protestantic heretical scum.
might aswell call yourself a jew at this point.
>worship money
>loves to talk
>is the textbook definition of the good goy
>oh look at me i'm so speshul, we should do things my way instead of following the creed
>then proceed to be most asspained when people do not follow worst slashfic sincer forever

creed doesn't work that way you fucking crypto-jew son of a bitch
you are heresy, and was it not for a certain table top game, would i be googling "heresy", i'd have a picture of a protestant.

Remember, if you are a christ-faggot there is NO SUCH THING as (((christmas))).

God Jul!

>If he asks for your cloak, give him your shirt also
>If he compels you to walk with him 1 mile, walk with him for 2

>Be a submissive bitch boy to anyone who is mean to you

It's probably our only chance for survival.
But this is not the right site to talk about it, way too many such threads get flushed by brainless shitposting and meming

Praise da Umo.
youtube.com/watch?v=D9gTv2AHWos

They didn't fight over which god was better. Where they interacted, they basically believed they had different names for the same gods.

They fought each other over what everyone fights over: resources. And Christianity didn't change a damn thing about that other than who was claiming to have rights to those resources.

>They fought each other over what everyone fights over: resources.
This. It had nothing to do with religion. Its not like you could just walk to the grocery store for food for fucks sake

If Christ is real why is he allowing his followers to lose faith and/or be murdered by sandniggers?

No pagan ever claimed their gods were omnibenevolent like Christfags do.

Just dropping in to shamelessly promote my related thread: Heres also some thoughts from Blavatsky about Finnish paganism.
katinkahesselink.net/blavatsky/articles/v10/y1888_079.htm

>>Only translating half of the law.
In Jewish law it's not possible to murder goyim. kys rabbi.

Christianity
>Gay is ok
>Women ministers
>Do whatever you want, God loves you

Islam
>Murdering your wife is cool
>Fucking boys is fine
>Kill anyone who disagrees with you

Great "morals".

>Be celtic
>look up celtic god of war out of interest
>Emo cunt who likes crows and stabbed a guy in the back because he rejected her.
>This qualifies as the goddess of war.

Where do I sign?

pagans are the niggers of this board.
inb4
>Jesus was a j0 tho!!!11!
A) And?
B) Genetic fallacy 0/10
C) Jews hate Christianity and they hate Jesus, so who cares?

>Gay is OK
Wrong.
>Women ministers
Yes...but the Bible says no to that, so at best the problem is in certain proddy churches.
>Do whatever you wa-
No. Fucking no. Epistle of Jude motherfucker. You can't just do whatever you want.
0/10

>Are the only true Europeans those with the most indigenous hunter gatherer DNA?

If so the Finns, Sami and Uralics at large are the real Europeans. We're basically cro-magnon.
>On the other hand neopaganism is the equivalent of people in the far flung future trying to decipher the English language when all they have is the alphabet and a few pages of poetry to work off of.

Well its bit different in Finland because most of the rural areas had living uninterrupted pagan tradition well into the 1800's. And some areas still in 1932 there were real pagans. Not Neo-pagans.

Just admit you’re a fucking atheist or agnostic and stop with the cringy Larping.

If we still followed paganism it would have been corrupted by Jews anyway. Christians up until the 60's were extremely conservative and always fought off invaders.

>he believes in "the movement"
Electionfag need to fuck off

By that logic, the christian god is a hollywood movie character thanks to Bruce Almighty

>fade into obscurity.

>paganism
>regressing to barbarism
ftfy
>druidism
The most degenerate and barbaric strain of paganism practiced in Europe, completely annihilated by other less degenerate pagans.
>hellenism
retarded myths full of patricide and beastiality. Even the pagans who came from that culture abandoned it were drifting towards monotheism and a one good creator God before Christianity came to enlighten them.
>germanic paganism
One of the better ones, but still full of superstitious idiocy, degenerate practices like wife sharing and human sacrifices.

larpagans are a fucking joke and I hope you all spend at least some time in real life to see how retarded you all look.

None of those points for Christianity are true faggot

Neopaganism is full of faggots. PASS.

Become pagan. Another world is possible. We must step outside of the shadow of Christianitiy and escape its corpse. We can discover and rediscover ancient eternal truths that are not derived from Jewish myth. We can have our own destiny.

the ones who crush skulls: Muslims

I Am Odin.

really makes you think

>believing the observations and recordings of Jews about pagans.
I'm sure you believe the Jews version of 9/11 and the holocaust too

I worship the Goddess of thiccness. Because that's all that matters, thicc Mediterranean women.

there's nothing that constitutes LARPing more than thinking a Jew is gonna save you from a dimension of pain because you masturbated

go jerk off to this sick shit and stop posting prehistoric fat women

People saying paganism died thousand of years ago don't know anything about paganism in Finland.
And people saying modern pagans are LARPing don't know that we still celebrate pagan holidays on a National level. And more often than not, you find in a completely normal middle aged Finnish person's sauna, a small stone cup where you put offerings like beer for the spirit of Sauna.
And that just one example of the traditions here that are definitely not edgy teenagers larping.

Fuck off, you don't own me.

great another pagan nigger thread where retards that want to act tough go and attack Christianity (and then later go and try and make nice with us) please you autists couldn't kill a fly

Where are the pagans today? Dead or converted.
The new age paganism is not only stupid but it's cringe defined (literally had some retard here that burned some of his food to honor the greek gods)

>therefore our magic kike created the universe

no he didn't YHWH is a false Jewish god and you are a weak slave and a traitor to your ancestors and we will never respect you

And doing 40 days of fasting to honor Jesus is ok?

Sorta wish that traditions like the old joulupukki survived better.

>Gay is ok
Since when
>women ministers
Prots aren't christians
>Do whatever you want, God loves you
First what tard gave this message to you so I can deny him air to his lungs? secondly that is the opposite of the message of christianity
God loves you so much that he offers us a chance to convert to him and avoid RIGHTFUL AND JUST PUNISHMENT

Perun in my waifu

great an ancap pagan nigger
Neither your "ideal society" or paganism is ever going to happen

>fasting is bad
for all the muh ancestor shit talked about here you never thought that your ancestors would fast during the winter when there was little food? hell the pagans fasted (for none religious reasons) so they wouldn't die in the winter

In there current form they are nothing more than idiotic, romantic and inaccurate recreations of long lost beliefs. From the little that is known, neopagans only take what suit their egotistics beliefs, and discard or transform the rest. I wouldn't even bother if it didn't struck me as an insult to the cultures it stems from.

>Jesus was telling us to fight back smartly

You mean like a Jew? Jew your enemies instead of facing them like honourable opponent?

Bullshit, I say. Why do you have so many television programs and hopeless millenials casting their lots in with Naturalism? Moreover, the Left is constantly touting itself as 'the nature party.' Why would they promote this train of thought? If Paganism is truly such a threat for them, wouldn't they, you know, denounce Nature at every turn? Wouldn't it be more obvious?

Not even trolling. I want to know, truly, which religion is the one for Sup Forums: Paganism or Christianity?

I'm talking about fasting for religious reasons. I specifically mentioned Jesus.

Yeah.
In my grandmothers childhood they didn't have Santa Claus in the rural west coast.
They had this.

>the the gates of hell shall not prevail against The Church

This is LARPy as fuck, like literally sounds like it came from an RPG.

Christcucks are bigger LARPers than paganfags, especially since you don’t even believe it but just adopted it because it’s “conservative”.

i'm not an ancap you fucking worm

fuck off back to the desert, keep those jew forged chains around your neck you kike worshipping fucking scum