There's something off about this 56% forced meme

yes, the actual percentage is 52%

more like 48%

Why bring it up then?

it's a jidf meme

just ignore it

>just ignore it
the absolute state of these united states

Report all cases of the off topic and forced usage of it then.

sage because thread is gay.

Yes. It is so fucking obviously a psyop by progressivist scum that have infiltrated this board.

America has huge problems regarding race. We have been attacked and infected by the self-replicating virus of chain migration and the Afro-American menace in our inner cities drives our crime and murder rates independently. However, Europe also has massive problems.

We need to stand UNITED to face these issues, both of which were started by Semite progressives wanting to destroy our way of life.

That amerimutts can't take banter?
Swedecucks get memed on for years and still have bants
Britcucks get memed on and still have bants
Even fucking Germans have banter for being memed on

>meme

It comes from your own governments internal censuses.

>If the meme reflects reality then it's forced

Nah

This. Getting a little tired of seeing it although it is a little funny from time to time.

>that post
>that flag
fucking kek, southern slavers fucking their slaves is one of the prime causes of 56%

Retarded posts like this is why this meme persists in the first place
>omg how dare you insult the mighty USA you fucking shariablue shill

Wow, it's nothing

exactly
snowflake Amerimutts cant deal with it

Abbo reporting in
Our proud nigger man thread got shut down by raysis mods
Hanging out with you mutts is comfy tho bix nood

To expand further, every nationality has had banter put towards it, but when it's aimed at Americans you just can't take it and feel the need to defend against it instead of having a laugh, imagine the state of your mental health when you actually get upset about what someone posts about your country on an anonymous image board, the absolute state.

this. I actually felt bad before some yank gave it the whole "whiter then you Mohammed line". Those in glass house shouldn't throw stones.

I heard it was 49% but they were probably illegal immigrants.

>memes Euros for years as Europoors and Europastan
>Gets memed back with Amerimutt
>"WE NEED TO STAND UNITED THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO FALL TO DIVIDE-AND-CONQUER TACTICS FUCKING SHILLS REEEEEE"
Fucking burgers

Fuck off! America is the greatest best nation on earth ! Aussie fags stay in Europe u mohemed mudperson cause if u come USA I'll kick your ass

Be careful with your reports on this thread guys, I got a warning for a false report by reporting a blacked thread last night, eat shit mods