Fuuka

>saori hayami
>nontitular character
Please tell me phone-breaking bitch loses to childhood friend.

Leave before you get spoiled

>saori hayami

into the trash it goes

ha

hahhaha

Ah, you mean truck-kun?

I'm sorry

If it makes you feel any better, the phone breaking bitch won't win either.

TAMA-CHAN A BEST. A BEST

I watched one episode of this and the only thing I wanted to happenwas for the blue haired dyke girl to find out that beta MC actually knows the idol she loves.

Is it worth watching for other reasons?does it get better?

Just skip this one. It's not worth your time.

She does indeed find out and there's a bit of drama about it. Scene got ruined in the anime, though.
>Is it worth watching
There is nothing but suffering ahead, no matter who you like.

I'm only going to watch one specific episode just so I can jump on reddit after it airs and drink gallons of delicious tears as casual viewers explode in butthurt.
Overall, this show isn't bad, but its not good, and knowing the "twist" makes me avoid it.
Its like knowing that a person is planning on dumping a bucket of shit on you only because they want to see how you react to being covered in shit. You would avoid hanging out with that person knowing this was their intent.

Truck-san will deliver!

We need some kind of X MORE EPISODES TO TRUCK-KUN countdown clock.
Either that or some kind of betting pool for the episode, and timecode for the event.

I hope
fuuka #2 dies as well

Why is the series called Fuuka if she dies a quarter of the way through?
How can anyone keep going past Rio ch 32

Are you guys autistic? why do you keep talking about trucks in every Fuuka thread?

Fuuka #3 is a fake, the ship are going back to Fuuka #2

I don't know man. Have you seen her body? It just hits you like one.

Your guess is as good as mine.
I'll admit that I dropped the manga a long time ago, so I may be running off of old information, but my two theories are:
1) the author intended for the event to happen from the start and wanted to tell a story about how someone can become important part of many people's lives and even when they're gone via tragedy, their presence is still felt.
2) the author wanted to force drama and pulled the tragic event out of their asshole when they were out of other ideas for a script. It was too late to change the title nearly 40 chapters in.

Ignorance is bliss

>fake
Amnesia.

Man that be such an asspull after all the visits she's got from her parents

It's symbolic. After losing her memory she became a new person. The Fuuka they knew "died" in the accident.
But she can't let go of the past so she visits Yuu and shit happens.

The new main girl is also named Fuuka. Maybe 2.0 was supposed to be the true heroine after all.

Fuuka does lose her life to Truck-san