No guns in the uk btw

>no guns in the uk btw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SLLckyRpwr0
youtu.be/LKaVwhYhM0Q
google.com/amp/s/www.vice.com/amp/en_uk/article/5gaxpn/british-people-are-so-fat-you-can-see-them-from-space
youtube.com/watch?v=hOYAjL1z3pk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Scotland
Its almost like taking guns away from law abiding citizens does nothing to stop criminals getting guns

>terrifying hoard
pls 14 year old black weed dealers have more guns than this

>License for an air rifle

It’s the British isles, that’s basically an armory of weapons for them.

Considering 93% or more British/Irish/Scottish don’t own weapons.

>deadly weapons
What's that, everything bigger that .22n

>a fucking Skorpion
>terrifying

Zozzle

average american fudd has a better collection than that. pathetic desu

And I thought we had it bad...

>H&K UMP
At least they have good taste. How ‘’’’asian’’’’ is this gang?

There is no UMP in that photo, noguns.

> Steyr TMP with silencer, Mp5k, Glocks, SIG with silencer
They had nice tastes. Kudos.
Too bad they weren't selling the guns to the disenfranchised citizens.

There is no fucking UMP.

completely white
just as all the other major cocaine smuggling gangs in the UK.

A lot of people don't realise, but british gangs control the entire cocaine market in western europe.
the 'liverpool mafia' are currently in a long running war with the colombians (cali cartel) for control of amsterdam.
That's the indomitable anglo for ya.

>TMP in real life
My dick

Big criminals will always find a way to get guns.

But banning guns in a country is also making sure my crazy neighbour won't go after me with an uzi because I forgot to take out the trash.

>Its almost like taking guns away from law abiding citizens does nothing to stop criminals getting guns

hand guns were banned in 1996. to the side you'll see a graph of gun crime in the UK; you usually only see the right hand side of this graph

i was watching a program about the armed police in the UK. the narrator said something along the lines of:

"the police are all too well aware of the image it creates when, for a host of complex reasons, they are arresting predominantly black men"

fucking.... kekkity

the "host of complex reasons" was the best bit

pewpewpewpew

>Sources in Amsterdam, where Liverpudlians and Colombians operate together to disseminate cocaine across the continent, claim that Liverpudlian expat dealers in Amsterdam, Spain, Portugal, Bulgaria, Turkey and South America - allied to the Merseyside mafia - have been warned to prepare for a 'mafia-style bloodbath'. Already Liverpool dealers are understood to have shot at least one senior Colombian cocaine emissary in Amsterdam

brits confirmed as the maddest lads

Yeah, he'll throw acid on ya instead

>Better muhhamad than that crazy white neighbor.
It's good to not be a racist.

Fugg that is noice
Ofc white pepel has the highest class gang operations

>Criminals cant get guns if you ban all the guns!

I want the UK to stop existing or get their testicles out of cold storage. Its embarrassing watching you all.

Whats this, whats happened?

HOARD?
The fuck?
I would literally end up with a better "hoard" if I asked 1/3 of my suburban block to borrow their shit to test out at the range

>terrifying hoard
The average American gun owner legally owns like twice that amount

Having guns doesn't keep muhhamad away

Heckler and Koch does make some cool shit and some highly modifiable shit

Some bitch got acided in the face. Believe it or not, but it actually made her more attractive than what she looked like before

Organised criminals will always get guns. If you have enough money you can buy anything.
The point of our gun laws isn't to stop criminals getting guns. The point of our gun laws is to stop mentally ill people buying guns and walking into a school and shooting children.
When was the last mass shooting in the UK?

funny how the only uncucked brits left are criminals

>Yeah, he'll throw acid on ya instead

a distinctly bWRittish! tradition if i may so say too old bean!

i remember my days as a wee skamp, running around the infants school, and how often we talked of times when some day we too could toss some draino on the girls.

>(((heckler))) & (((Koch)))

British children are too busy getting gang raped by Pakis to worry about school shootings.

Are you the SAME kind of person who would say "criminals will always get access to guns if they want them"? Just asking, on the basis of, to Scottland, this IS a weapons 'hoard';

They are as heavily armed and equipped as its possible for them to get.

Meaning most of the time they aren't armed.

Sure, I don't particularly fancy getting stabbed, but its probably less risk than being shot...

Just why

That's an MP5K nogunz

>I want the UK to stop existing or get their testicles out of cold storage. Its embarrassing watching you all.

tbf im equally embarrassed by the US, when there'll be a SHIT TON of 'firearms gurus' and constant noise in the comments on uchoob, yet barely ANY fucker will actually do anything to stop them chipping away at the 2a a bit more. i think IV8888 managed to just about get the hearing protection bill to 100,000. pathetic.....

they WILL take them

I HAD A LITTLE BABBY BROTHA

AND HE WAS PERFECT

PERFECT IN EVERY WAY

Guns are legal in the UK.

If all guns are illegal why wouldn't you get full auto?

These Jews will pay

looks like an MP5K with a folding stock to me.

This is a moot statistic, the size of our country is insane in comparison and 1 specific incident every 3-5 years does not even compare to stripping the population of their right to defense... A land invasion of the US would be impossible, in a situation like that you wouldn't even make it through a few houses before losing. Our gun laws make us an immutable superpower.

lel

>implies the Jews don't know how to capitalize on every market

Whites are just better at everything

>1 specific incident every 3-5 years
?
Sorry to the barer of bad news but you have major mass shootings every month, not once every 3-5 years.

Who are (((they))) and what's their motivation to take them?

youtube.com/watch?v=SLLckyRpwr0
U.S. Federal Gun Control Legislation, 1968 -- present Emanuel Celler(Ashkenazi Jew), Democratic Representative from New York(1923 -- 1973) Howard M. Metzenbaum(Ashkenazi Jew), Democratic Senator from Ohio(1974, 1976 -- 1995) Carl M. Levin(Ashkenazi Jew), Democratic Senator from Michigan(1979 -- present) Thomas P. "Tom" Lantos(Ashkenazi Jew), Democratic Representative from California(1981 -- 2008) Arlen Specter(Ashkenazi Jew), Democratic Senator from Pennsylvania(1981 -- present) Charles E. "Chuck" Schumer(Ashkenazi Jew), Democratic Senator from New York(1999 -- present), Democratic Represenative from New York(1981-1999) Frank R. Lautenberg(Ashkenazi Jew), Democratic Senator from New Jersey(1982 -- 2001, 2003 -- present) Barbara L. Boxer(Ashkenazi Jew), Democratic Senator from California(1993 -- present), Democratic Representative from California(1983 -- 1993) Herbert H. "Herb" Kohl(Ashkenazi Jew), Democratic Senator from Wisconsin(1989 -- present) Dianne G. Feinstein(Ashkenazi Jew), Democratic Senator from California(1992 -- present) Jerrold L. Nadler(Ashkenazi Jew), Democratic Representative from New York(1992 -- present) Steven R. "Steve" Rothman(Ashkenazi Jew), Democratic Representative from New Jersey(1997 -- present)

why is it that when other americans on here are confronted with the fact that other countries are allowed to/ can obtain similar guns as them they instantly have to revert to a dick measuring contest about how many/what kind of said guns? can you not just say “wow my preconceived notions were wrong” and move on instead of blindly eating the exceptionalism that all empires of the century have preached?

Topkek

>A land invasion of the US would be impossible, in a situation like that you wouldn't even make it through a few houses before losing. Our gun laws make us an immutable superpower.
Yeah, you're going to shoot down enemy drones and blow up enemy tanks with your ar15.
Typical delusional burger.

I was gong to say something of the sort but you put it so much more eloquently.

That is ridiculous, indiscriminate shootings are rare as fuck

Given that the UK has some of the lowest gun crime (and, indeed, lowest crime) in the developed world, your contention would seem to be flawed.

When and why? Didn´t hear about it. Was it Religion of Peace?

>China is gong to invade the US with 500 million tanks, one for every soldier.

>manual action .233 and up
*wheeeeeeeeeeeeeze*

>only ar 15

Control of the population is key to land invasion, look at what went down in Iraq, still fighting. Imagine Iraq where ever man woman and child was armed to the teeth. Explain how to nullify that?

>bolt action ar and ak
THE ABSOLUTE STATE

youtu.be/LKaVwhYhM0Q

Yes, there are "no" legal guns.

Nah, we'll use improvised explosives because we have a pool store for every village and brake fluid dripping from our ears.

if you say so

Omg I didn't even notice that so I just assumed it was complete bullshit....
That's fucking hilarious bro, bolt action 223 AK look-alike
The fucking state of Europe man, sad.

So if you took out niggers we'd have the same murder rate as Finland.

It was low before they took guns from law abiding citizens you bellend

>1 guy killed someone
IT WAS A MASS SHOTEN!!!!!

Not even being allowed to own NATO complaint weapons

wtf. Did no one tell them guns are illegal?

Gun free zone!

>Source: gunsarecool/reddit

>that Mickey Mouse source

Step it up nigger

>Drug dealers doing drug dealer things
>Make a deal
>Can't follow true
>"oh this poor man was mercilessly beat :((("
Is the article really trying to get people to sympathize with a criminal who couldn't hold his end of the bargain?

I wouldn't trust the Japanese crime statistics a whole lot. There's been a fair bit of hearsay that police tend to go "under the table" to keep statistics low so the government and outsiders don't know any better.

They're almost the same thing but those are MP9s

HAHAHA. You seem to be forgetting that 80% of your population is clinically obese, low IQ and doesn't care about anything other than watching TV.
You can't even go shopping at the supermarket without riding in a little buggy.
I've got news for you. Nobody is scared of american people. You are the butt of the worlds jokes. Even the fucking norks roast you daily.

Regardless, it's a moot point. Nobody will ever attempt a land invasion of Britain either. Because we have a nuclear deterrent.

I'm sorry dad
google.com/amp/s/www.vice.com/amp/en_uk/article/5gaxpn/british-people-are-so-fat-you-can-see-them-from-space

and he ratted them out too.
they must really regret not killing him.

My bad. I used to have the Steyr SPP, so the mp9 still registers in my head as a Steyr, but you're right. The TMP never had the folding stock (which the Swiss got right)
Using the sling to steady it is a shit alternative to a folding stock.

I mean, all of them are scum but the headline made it seem like they beat some innocent bystander or something, not just doing business as usual.

Yakuza own their police

*gets stabbed*

>M16A2+M203 toy
Holy shit I would have loved to have this as a kid

Pointless when the right of self defense has been stripped from you.
You blast some nigger as he robs you in your house and the police come for your ass. WTF is that?
Its like you have to do it quietly and then dispose of the nigger's body to avoid the attention of the fucked laws of your shitty island.
For fuck sake, I hope a pestilence befalls you retards.
Perhaps after the nigs and muslims kick your ass hard enough you'll wake the fuck up. But I know its unlikely, you'll probably just take your AZT medicine and lube your assholes again.

youtube.com/watch?v=hOYAjL1z3pk

pretty surre these are just outright banned in the uk
not poland though :D

>complex as in: niggers commit most of the crimes.
Too complex for simpleton brits to accept and articulate.

But thats why you have a shotgun

>The point of our gun laws is to stop mentally ill people buying guns and walking into a school and shooting children.
>When was the last mass shooting in the UK?
And what's the price you paid for that again?

>"most dangerous gang in Scotland"
>their hoard consists of a submachinegun, three machine pistols, and 6 baby glocks

And yet gun nuts won't see this as the victory that it is for gun control, because in their eyes the number and quality of weapons don't matter - a single garage mechanic turning out simple blowback submachineguns that explode more often than they work and who can't source ammunition reliably except at the sufferance of law enforcement invalidates all gun control measures forever.

The only time gun nuts accept that type and quantity of weapon matters is when they're buying their own guns. You don't see them dropping fat stacks for pipeguns then, even though apparently pipe guns are "just as capable."

I don't even really support gun control. I'm just tired of the shitty arguments that get repeated endlessly on here.

Shill accusations can be filed with my secretary.

>UMP

P.S. yes I'm aware that submachineguns are the ideal weapon for criminal gangs.