youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg
my.mixtape.moe/nranwp.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=hFrE7oBLBSY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this yuri?

No. Fuck off.

>male
Fucking DROPPED

Epic meme, bro. Are you going to call Kon your wife next?

There is a male for real in this episode, though. Yurifags must go back.

Those are two unrelated memes, in fact both are complete opposite.
Please leave.

still no release of ep 4 with no watermark.

No shit they're unrelated. The post quality of both is exactly the same.

????

What you should really wonder is "Am I yuri?"

Best urara

Is there a webm or gif of the spider?

It's important for Uraras to train in the art of prostitution.

What did they mean by this?

>The post quality of both is exactly the same.
Not true, the wife meme gets posted a bunch of times every thread, the yuri question only gets posted once.

Hoping that GJM delivers quickly once again today, but I wouldn't mind it if that group of anons were faster.

Let me rephrase, there's no actual sub release with no watermark.

Thanks, that spider cracked me up.

I want to prpr Kon's sweat.

It's not prostitution if it's between two girls user

And now begins the wait for meme-raws.

Slut

Use user subs (Kurou) or extract from GJM and use Ohys as video source.

Nevermind that the second meme I was referring to is to call Saku a male, the quality and contribution of a post has nothing to do with how often it's repeated.

Told you niggas kon was the one pleasing old women. That's her plan to get to the top.

What does kon's sweat taste like?

Nina is the pimp and taichou covers the ring just because she's his wife.

I should clarify that posts that already contribute nothing won't contribute any more or less if they're posted more often.

Taichou proceeds to take out a customer that wouldn't pay.

Who cares how many times it gets posted per thread, it's still cancer
desuarchive.org/a/search/image/obuR7xgMcqrfhAuu2Z2w_Q/

Use meme-raws, it's in 1080p.

Cute tomboy

>the quality and contribution of a post has nothing to do with how often it's repeated.
That's why we must have the same high quality threads with the same replies everyday, let's repeat this same thread if it goes well.

>Use user subs (Kurou)
I was waiting for them but as far as I have been seeing they don't have a release for ep4

>extract from GJM and use Ohys as video source.
At that point It'd just be easier to shop out the watermarks from screenshots.

Too bad meme-raws come out like 2 days later but if you already wait for subs I guess a day more of waiting is nothing.

>easier
Ever heard of MKVToolNix?

Just saying, I'm not gonna do it this time, using the pre-TL GJM should be fast again so it's easier for all parties just to wait for them.

I don't know how many screenshots you take, but transferring subs is a simple 3-step process. Download both releases, extract subs from GJM, rename sub file to match Ohys, done.

Yeah, that kinda sucks, but I'm an old man and I have patience.

Extracting subs is pretty fucking easy, but he's a tip anyway:
animetosho.org/view/gjm-urara-meirochou-04-22c87d6a-mkv.1064650
This site does it for you. Just download the subs and load them up on your player of choice, maybe install the fonts in the attachments as well to avoid wonkiness.

Hamster dance music.

>they don't have a release for ep4
We don't and we won't, timer user was busy and I can't into timing. There's only the rough script with shoddily shifted TV-rip timing.

I also suggest extracting from GJM, it's fast and easy.

>At that point It'd just be easier to shop out the watermarks from screenshots.
What? Literally do
[code]ffmpeg -i input.mkv -map 0:s -c copy subtitles.ass[/code]
with ffmpeg and rename the subs to match the video filename and that's it. I wrote a guide on this a few months ago, it's easier than doing all what posts every thread
pastebin.com/sfc4qf0r

You don't even have to rename sub file because the media players already have the "load subtitle" function since forever.

I didn't bother doing the timing since GJM was able to release early for that episode so I didn't bother doing it when I got back.

I used the translated script that translator user posted and had no issues with timing, actually.

I'm not that guy though, I just followed his script and found out that it can be done way simpler by just loading both videos into the program, unchecking a few boxes and then muxing it.

This works very well with it
youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg

Trust me, it's easier to copy-paste a command into the terminal and rename the subs filename to the video filename than bothering with all that. I mean, it can be done in 10 seconds, literally.

Bestiality is great because you can have the fun of a penis while staying yuri.

I would do this if I were using Linux.

>ffmpeg -i input.mkv -map 0:s -c copy subtitles.ass
You don't even need that part in the middle. Just "ffmpeg -i input.mkv subtitles.ass" should work, too.

If you want to be sure all the fonts to work as well, you should use 'ffmpeg -dump_attachment:t "" -i input.mkv subtitles.ass' and install all the font files it drops.

Shift+Right click in any folder -> Open command window here
if you're on Windows.

There is FFmpeg for Windows too but you should already be using Linux.

But muxing with mkvtoolnix takes 20 seconds max even if you include the time checking/unchecking boxes.

>not yuri beastiality
Shit taste

Alright, if you prefer that.

>matsuko proposing marriage to nono
But isn't this forbidden love? She's a doll, and her mother.

I'm pretty computer illiterate and don't know what any of this means. I can't even figure it out with mkvtoolnix.

Gotta say, it is quite interesting to see the day when people are getting this weirded out over TV channel logos. I guess everyone's just gotten that used to simulcast rips with no logos anywhere most of the time.

Not that I'm really complaining since it's the same for me and I actually started delogoing TV encodes as a result, but I think this is the first time I'm seeing leechers bring it up this much.

I'd still recommend sticking with the fansub encodes over random pre-encoded raws, though. But definitely express your desire for logo-less encodes to GJM too.

So lets see, I need to save this command somewhere, e.g. a text file, so I can copy paste it when needed.

So I would first have to open that text file and copy paste the command, then open a terminal, manually change into the right folder, copypaste the command into the terminal, and afterwards I still have to manually rename one of the files to match the other, and still I'm left with two separate files instead of one.

Are you fucking kidding me with "oh it's sooo easy and quick"?

>chiya gets drunk from just smelling sake

Nono's so beautiful.
The more self-confidence she develops the more wonderful she will be.

Ah yeah, don't forget that Ohys has the sponsors screen which gets removed by most subbed releases, so you should delay your subs by 10000ms when they show up (usually after the OP). Once again, not hard to do if you're familiar with your media player.

Well Leopard's raws are pretty good and then there's that 1080p raw, too.

Where do the sub groups even get these logo raws from, rip them themselves? Not that I mind them too much to be honest.

Are you being dumb on purpose?

If you were using loonix you would just need to write the first letter of the command and press the up key to get the complete command from the history. Windows is designed to suffer and waste time, though.

But the real question here is. What is her hourly fee?

I'd just watch it raw at that point.

>animals also lust after mature drunk chiya
The doujins write themselves.

You don't even need to do that when our friendly user already uploads a screenshot or two of every scene.

I only upload whatever looks cute. This is a Kirara CGDCT so it's only natural most of it will be cute.

>Where do the sub groups even get these logo raws from

Fansubbers have been using direct TV broadcast captures for about a decade, which have the TV channel logos in them. The reason most fansubbers don't delogo is because before this was possible, fansubbers relied on pre-encoded raws from Japanese P2P networks that were basically always delogoed, and the quality was a lot worse compared to the direct TV caps, so having the channel logos was basically used as a "sign of quality". That's why the practice has stuck to this day for most subbers when they end up encoding from TV sources, and why some encoders looked at me funny when I decided to start delogoing TV stuff a couple years back.

So yeah, basically any TV-based video that you can find that doesn't have a TV channel logo on it did have it originally, it's just been delogoed away. Delogoing isn't really 100% perfect (you can get visual artifacts from it in various places) but honestly it does the job more than well enough the vast majority of time that I find it pretty silly to complain about it - I'll take those minor occasional artifacts for an overall cleaner looking video any day.

Yuri squad also gets off from getting cucked.

Okay, I forgot Linux had that functionality, been a while since I last worked with it.
But this won't solve the problem that your input.mkv in your command is a placeholder for the video you're taking the subs from, so you have to change it everytime. Or rename your input file each time. Or write some shell script.

Oh fuck.

If these fuckers write more beastiality doujins than yuri ones I swear!

Also, as for the aversion to public raws, it's pretty simple - those are basically always encoded with bulk settings with minimal to no filtering, whereas fansub encoders usually spend a lot more time to tune filtering and encoding settings per source to squeeze nicer looking visuals out of it.

On that note, something being "1080p" is in itself no sign of any real quality - it merely expresses the potential for quality. The actual video quality comes from things like source quality, video processing, encoding settings and bitrate.

To give you an exaggerated example, look at this picture. It looks like shit, no? But despite that, it's still 1080p, because the only requirement for 1080p is that it has a resolution of 1920x1080 - the actual quality is a whole different matter.

On windows you just type "ffmpeg -i ", then press Tab however many times it needs to get to the right filename and finish it off with " subs.ass". Alternatively you could just hit Tab again however many times you need to get to the Ohys filename and change the extension from .mp4 to .ass and save yourself from renaming the subs file afterwards.

Quick sound webm
my.mixtape.moe/nranwp.webm
MUH DICKKK

Will you be doing episode 5?

HOLY SHIT, TAICHOU.

How wet were Ooshima and Shiozawa after hearing that sound come out of Taichou's mouth?

What program do I use to put the subtitles onto the raw with no watermark? I need to do that too.

Cute drunktard.

So then it's not possible to have a standalone file with correct timing?

>she made a "hyan!"
>"hyan~"

Niagra falls.

Well, that particular 1080p raw does look noticeably nicer than any of the 720p raws or releases we're seeing because that uploader seems to care. Seriously, we know how resolutions work, you don't have to explain, the context always was that the show is mastered at ~900-1080p which is why that raw is mentioned.

T-this kills the baka duo. Or are they excited seeing taichou being peropero and moaning?

It is, but then you'll need to edit the file with the subs to fix the timing before muxing it back up. I think Aegisub or whatever it was called has an option to delay all lines by a certain amount of time.

youtube.com/watch?v=hFrE7oBLBSY

Just drag the subtitle file onto your media player.