MORE OF Sup Forums'S RIGHT WING IDOLS ARE CALLING FOR MULTICULTURALISM! Sup Forums BTFO ONCE AGAIN!

So Sup Forums how does it feel like when all of your idols and "based" heroes that you love so much are calling you cuckolds, spit in your face and tell you how retarded you are to be against multiculturalism? When will you realize multiculturalism is the only right way and you are stuck in the past and will soon become obsolote if you don't adapt?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PeterSweden7/status/940542295367090176
twitter.com/PeterSweden7/status/940305347209842689
youtube.com/watch?v=m581aW5AH4M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Being this new

twitter.com/PeterSweden7/status/940542295367090176

Are you retarded?

The Sadly Prophetic Peter Sweden everyone.

I don't know much about this guy but I thought he was better than this~

>he doesn't recognize that quote

This

OP is literally a retarded faggot

Sounds like sarcasm to me

>being such a millennial faggot that you think random dorks on Twatter are political philosophers
You soygoys won't last long when the right wing uprising starts

I don't see how you made this extrapolation from that tweet schlomo.

>implying that an uprising will be necessary

You forgot to change your meme flag or didn't start your med class 20 mins. ago you retarded fucking nigger shill with a huge cuckfetish? Don't they tell you that you need to switch flags from thread to thread you incompetent son of an asshole?

What fuck the
Retard

>newfags

Oh let me guess, this was all a meme too?
twitter.com/PeterSweden7/status/940305347209842689

Sweden is gay and fake.

He says swedes must defend their culture and way of life. Yet he ran away to norway eating raspeball and freezing his ass off in what is the norwegian wasteland

Peter Swecuck = right wing idol?

>HowNewAreYou, the post

what's the qrd on sweden? never heard of it

The only person you can trust is yourself.

This thread is proof that meme flags were a mistake. While we know op is a fag, we also have a right to know if he is ukrocanadian shiling for for shekels, idealistic neobolshevik swedecuck or brainwashed german social work student!

You do know that all right wing parties in Europe support Netanyahu and Israel nationalism, both sides hate liberal jews

Yeah I know (((all European right wing parties))) support (((Netanyahu and Israeli nationalism))), why wouldn't they? Who else do you think is paying them to divide their own countries?

>Irrefutable fact that (((Country))) will not survive without multiculturalism!
>Provides zero evidence
>This is Sup Forums's /ourguy/

Kek I was just thinking wtf is pro-Israel guy calling out the globalist jews for.

OP has a point though, PeterSweden is literally shabbos goy no1 so this makes no sense.
You guys do remember Albert Pikes Third? They WANT tension, they WANT "the rise of the right wing", this is why they get their insane lefties to push so hard.

he is literally quoting barbara spectre with this tired shill talking point.
who is this scum? is he with the paideia institute?

Calm down Gerbro we don´t want another shoah in here

it´s ogre

>People must agree with and socially support me for me to be confident in my ideology.

are you a woman?

>shill talking point
picrelated
now rethink your agenda traitor

Hitler was pro-Israeli Nationalism btw.

>You guys do remember Albert Pikes Third? They WANT tension, they WANT "the rise of the right wing", this is why they get their insane lefties to push so hard.
Expound, please.

This

Holy shit OP get out

>doesn't know the origin of this phrase
Go away Islamic nigger

lurk moar newfag

There is literally nothing wrong with Israel. Israeli Jews and western Jews are Noth the same. Even Hitler supported Israel. He only started killing Jews because they refused to leave. If they want to leave and have their own country, fine.

How do you faggots calling OP a newfag explain this then? "B-b-but it's just a meme lol, my idols aren't shills paid by Russia and Israel, they care about me and my people! Praise kek!"

who the fuck is this faggot to begin with?
literally who
try again, dumbass nigger with a bunch of medical siblings

You don't recognize the Barbara L Spectre quote?

>my idols
>some random on twitter
Pick one

You run out of people anyone has heard of to smear Moarpheus?

Hol up son
youtube.com/watch?v=m581aW5AH4M
try around 5 minute mark.

The Protocols = Past and current events.
Frankfurt school, Sabbatean-Frankism = past and current events.
Kalergi = Current but also endgame.
Pikes Third = Happens before endgame, to make resistence absolutely impossible.
RFID chip total control NWO goyim-slave Alex Jones-tier future dystopia = final endgame.

What are you doing? I mean ITT. We know he is pro Israel. We also know where the quote comes. Imho this was good news, from rumours I thought he was more cucked.

Because no one has a problem with what Jews in Israel do. The problem are leftist Jews like Spectre in the West, not ones that mind their own business in their country