Alabama guy who just returned from voting

Alabama guy who just returned from voting.

AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HjLMAoejW-A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did you cuck?

Like a duck.

>Pic of kike

Thanks, Ruth.

At least the democrats won't think of your people as all racist bigoted white trailer trash now. That's worth not having your states interests represented in the senate right? You do have the lowest GDP in the union

I voted for Roy Moore, just to make liberals buttmad.

I saw mass of niggers and heard from others they flocked the voting booths. Its not good for Moore

What's the mood in your state on voting for Roy Moore? The media lynch mob has been relentless for the past like 5 weeks.

Are you going to tell us that "turnout is way up" and you saw "lots of black people"?

I've been going to the same voting precinct since 2000. I always get there around 730am because I always vote before going to work. This was the first time I had seen hipster tattooed snowflakes in there that early in the morning.

I did see a black person there actually. I can't remember the last time I saw that at my voting precinct.

Was there any question?

also alabamian. There's like one belt of blue voters 1/3 of the way from the bottom that stretches across the state, and then there's jefferson county (largest metropolitan area in the state), but outside of that, I expect solid red. If the results are a repeat of 2016 then roy moore has it. They might be even more in his favor, as the democrats here are a mess and can't mobilize effectively

To be completely honest, a lot of people just flat out don't believe the allegations against him.

There's a difference between him being a pedophile and voting for him anyway, and not believing the allegations in the first please.

Many people just don't believe these women. And on another note, it seemed that Doug Jones practically ran Hillary's campaign strategy all over again.

The Democrats basically called anyone who disagreed with them a sexist, racist, or a pedophile lover. That's not exactly the best way to run a campaign.

Birmingham and some (not all) of the surrounding counties along Interstate 20 typically always vote Democrat.

Other than that, Alabama is solid red. There are some liberal areas in Huntsville but that's because most of those people are government workers from out-of-state.

is she dead yet?

Well, thats good to hear the democrats shat the bed again and its funny that the constant stream of propaganda from the media shitting on Moore had no effect.

The media really overplayed their hand with all this #MeToo crap and if they give Roy Moore investigations in the Senate, it will be completely bullshit as they will be digging back 40 years setting an unreasonable precedent.

I can't wait to see the UTTER AND TOTAL MELTDOWN later tonight when Moore wins.

I don't envy you.

That belt in the middle is where all the nogs live, right? In the deep south the nogs vote overwhelmingly democrat and whites vote overwhelmingly republican, like 95% towards either side. So it's really only ever a matter of which demographic turns out. And I heard that the nogs would have to have equal turnout to obama's election for a white guy's off-year election, which is just flat-out never going to happen

The amount of attention Moore's election is getting is ridiculous. Must be annoying dealing with all these fucking carpetbaggers coming down and telling you how to run things.

There was a silencing effect though. The Democrats ran their campaign on labeling and accusing people of "bad things" if they publicly said they supported Moore. It had a chilling effect, however I don't think it was effective.

It's funny to watch them calling everyone they disagree with a pedophile lover, sexist, and racist and then wonder in bewilderment when those people don't vote for them and why they keep losing elections.

So I turned on the news for a good morning laugh when they put the Democrat and his cronies on the screen. I just laughed and shook my head when they started talking. The Democrats entire platform seemed to be this:
> Vote for change (us) goy, aren't you tired of the same shit? Oh? No we don't have any solutions who do you think we are?
> Vote for us so that the "country stops laughing at us" and we prove we are mindless she- good people like everyone else!
> "Do the right thing" based on no evidence of any crime what so ever, but the fact a good ol boy was just looking for a young, fertile, God fearing wife to lovr, but unfortunately was a little autistic.

You know, I'd be upset if this wasn't so surreal.

basically yes, I don't see a way for Jones to take the state. but the fact that this is even a race is amazing in itself!
>Well, thats good to hear the democrats shat the bed again and its funny that the constant stream of propaganda from the media shitting on Moore had no effect.
it was never going to have an effect, the media shits on Moore because that's what sells. if they actually gave a fuck about the outcome of the election then they would have tailored their arguments to state-level issues rather than a "hurr durr look at alabama and how silly it is" show

youtube.com/watch?v=HjLMAoejW-A

I thought this video of (((Frank Luntz))) was very telling. He's just so shocked that no one gives a fuck about these bullshit allegations. At one point he even basically says "HOW MANY MORE WOMEN DO WE HAVE TO PAY TO ACCUSE ROY MORE BEFORE YOU'LL BELIEVE OUR NARRATIVE???"
I don't even know why they're still trying this strategy. It had ZERO effect on Trump last year. Why would it work this time either? The playbook has already been written on how to deal with bullshit sexual assault allegations

If Roy Moore gets elected to the Senate, would you consider it an act of aggression from the Federal Government/Other States if they actively try to remove him?

I'm researching interstate diplomacy

The Democrats punted it once they chose a pro-abortion candidate.

>if they actually gave a fuck about the outcome of the election then they would have tailored their arguments to state-level issues rather than a "hurr durr look at alabama and how silly it is" show

I hope they keep pushing the whole "fuck these southern white hillbillies I hope they all die" bullshit. I just hope that after enough of this blatant anti-white stuff, southerners will realize that it's not "yankees" who are shitting on them, but the kikes.

I'm a frequent contributor to AL.com and have been posting there for years.

It was amazing to see the sudden influx of new accounts there in the comments sections. Most had no profile pic and the majority were clearly from out-of-state. I can't help but wonder if these types of people were getting paid by the DNC.

This morning however? Poof....they're all gone. They're not posting anymore.

from the federal government? not unless a judge tries to remove him
from the other states? yes, absolutely

The Dems died out in the south in the 90s, they know it.

Once the midwest falls they will be slowly strangled out of national politics.

It's true man. Here in Alabama we just don't believe it.

Roy Moore has been involved in Alabama politics for decades and has run for numerous public offices and these allegations never came out.

Where were these women when he ran for AL Supreme Court twice?

Where were these women when he ran for Governor twice? Or any of the other public offices he's held over his career?

But noooooo....these allegations surface just 3-4 weeks before he's set to go to Washington.

It's bullshit and the people of Alabama aren't stupid. We can see right through this bullshit.

You realize your vote for Moore will be a matter of public record now?

>The media really overplayed their hand with all this #MeToo crap and if they give Roy Moore investigations in the Senate, it will be completely bullshit as they will be digging back 40 years setting an unreasonable precedent.

I'm no expert on the inner working of congress and all that, but from what I understand, a congressman or senator can only be fucked and removed based on something like sexual misconduct ONLY IF it occurs while he's in that role. EVEN IF THE ALLEGATIONS WERE TRUE, you can't go back 30-40 years and remove him based on this.

This is also true about Al Franken. The senate could not have removed him for his groping from the 80s, even if they wanted to. He was just an SNL writer, not a senator. However, he stepped down on his own, possible because the democrats wanted to shift the narrative to "see, we got rid of our sexual assaulters, so that means you guys have to get rid of Moore too!". Which is just ridiculous, obviously. Not going to happen

Yes. As an Alabamian, if my state duly elected a representative to government and they refused to seat him simply because they didn't like him, I would consider that hostile and an act of aggression.

Fellow alabamian here, we're going to beat Clemson damn it.

Good.

Reminder that is false. The only thing which is recorded is if you voted. Highway 31 shills GTFO. I'd be happy to see you gone by tomorrow.

Exactly. This whole #MeToo thing is fucking spectalular in so many ways. The left is eating itself, because they have to hold themselves to their own "you must always believe the accuser" nonsense. But conservative whites know that unfounded allegations of high-profile people form decades ago are clearly bullshit.

Fake and bullshit - you know it, nigger
But, lets mentally walk the dog and assme its true: so fucking what. Liberals are shit heads with no balls. Load up an extra mag of 5.56 in your AR15 for those fucks should they come knocking.

just got done voting

can't let a pedophile that hits on pre teens win

Just voted too. Lots of middle aged/old women voting. Hope it's not because of the #MeToo trend.

Then again lots of people are at work right now.

you prefer your canadian homosexual + cucked PM ?

>canuck

Already seeing reports of Soros funded buses full of basketball americans lined up at polling places. Photos, video, send proof to Moore & places like Breitbart & Daily Caller, Hannity

Roy Moore gets relentlessly shit on by the media, shitlibs and neocons. That our enemies hate him so much should be reason enough to vote for him.

They can do busing to "get out the vote", but Alabama has voter ID laws. The trick of going around voting multiple times can't work there. That sort of shit only works in places without voter ID laws like Philadelphia,. New York, etc. Most of the south totally prevents all that.

Any day now

I'm in Alabama and all it did was make me more determined to vote for him. I made sure I was there at 730am.

What you saw in those comment sections was Media Matters.

nice shitpost, comrade
I would probably have voted Moore for this reason. Making decisions based on unfalsifiable allegations is a dangerous precedent. There’s no case here. If Moore was really a pedo abuser, he’d have kept being one, and there’d be newer and better evidence.

While they can't remove him, they can make his life a living hell with their jewish media connections and making a big song and dance out of whatever 'ethics investigation' they subject him to. Al Franken didn't get removed either and he resigned to stop being harassed and presumably pave the way politically for Roy Moore.

Although the ethics investigations historically have no teeth to them, it will dog Roy Moore

Not surprised. Back in 2008 I got a friend of mine to admit that he was getting paid by the Obama campaign to talk about McCain relentlessly on Facebook.

So if they were doing it back in 2008 I have no doubt that this kind of stuff continues and is more sophisticated ten years later.

Will there be a lot of voter fraud in this election?

I feel like a lot of niggers and snowflakes will cross state lines to try and vote. Or vote multiple times.

I'm sure there are dipshits who think that electing Jones will make Democrats view them better. The Democrats hate the South, and want it punished for Trump.

I've thought about that as well. However, as a Senator he still gets all the rights and privileges that any Senator would.

He can make speeches, vote, introduce legislation...etc etc...

Shelby County here. I also saw an uncharacteristically large number of nogs at my polling place. I counted four, normally it's none.

Senate ethics committees are just bread and circus, similar to the whole DRUMPF RUSSIA SHILL investigations. It's something the senate can/will do just to make it look like they care or can do something, but the fact remains that they can't actually remove someone over this sort of thing even if there's proof.

>Al Franken didn't get removed either and he resigned to stop being harassed and presumably pave the way politically for Roy Moore.
I'm fairly confident he didn't resign because he feared an ethics committee. He was a sacrificial lamb that had to go in order for the democrats to appear logically consistent on their message. That and a lot of people were noticing how the democrats were okay with going after Conyers and demanding he step down, but were totally silent on Al Franken (hmm, really makes you think if being a member of the tribe had anything to do with it). But eventually enough people noticed and there was enough groundswell from the population that they had to get him to stop down.

Either way, Moore will get harassed either way because he's not an establishment cuckservative and he's willing to fight the GOPe too. But it won't matter and they won't be able to do shit to him

How many "cowboy hats" did you see? Looking forward to that new Republican senator that recently came out clean on the other side of all those false allegations.

Voter ID laws vary by state. the south generally has very good strict voter ID laws, and that applies here too. Most of that voter ID fraud you're thinking about occurs in the west, midwest, and northeast, where they tend not to have voter ID laws.

Correct. It is labelled the 'black belt' which has dual meaning: the soil is fertile black sediment, as opposed to the rest of the state where it's sandy or red clay; and it's where the rural nogs live. The two are correlated of course, it's where cotton was planted and the nogs just never left.

How were the lines?

It's a common trend in US elections. All the non-working liberals will be voting first, then the working ones will take a break from work to vote (required by law, employers have to let workers go vote) or come back home, eat dinner, and vote republican.

I hope black people, young people and Women are voting.

Doug Jones will beat that God damn pedophile

I'll be in Auburn for Christmas, merry Christmas user!

>actually admitting to regularly commenting on a news web site
>calls himself a "contributor"

embarrassing

To be fair, he is a really good advocate for Alabama's state interests at the federal level. I read up on his judicial record as a state supreme court justice and he absolutely rejects federal overreach imposed by the 14th amendment+others after 10th because they essentially commandeer his state.

Jesus, no wonder he gets polls so wrong

Fat chance Roll Nigger. Go tigers

Be honest with us and give it to us straight.

Does this look good for Moore? Are there a lot of people voting for him?

What about Jones? Is he going to get the turnout he desires? Any suspicious activity spotted so far?

Alabama here... I just got back from voting. Everyone was voting for Doug Jones, even the Republicans. None of them want to vote for a pedo. Trump is finished now

> Britain
(You)

Nice try Bong

It's a foregone conclusion. This isn't even like Trump's election where most of us were confident but most people thought it was hopeless. It's in the bag for Moore and there's no fucking way Jones can win.

Yeah, you molest a few teenagers and suddenly your on the shit list?! What the fuck. I thought this was America.

Huntsville, AL, here. Voted for Roy Moore and voted against all the proposed taxes for Madison County kek

Democrats and their (((masters))) in the MSM are so stupid.
They made it media vs Roy moore, nobody even knows who Jones is or his policies. People will vote for Moore just to spite the enemy of the people (((CNN))). They enevr learn .
SJW always double down.
Tonight's media melt down will be awesome "Muh pedophile won Repubs are racists and bigots"

Kek

Reminder that he still hasn't actually resigned

Yes, absolutely.

The way the yearbook was pimped by the media before the signature was exposed as forged unambiguously taints the whole campaign against Moore as a hit job. Any move on the part of the Senate to attack Moore on the basis of such shaky and/or patently false evidence would simply be an extension of this thoroughly bad faith hit job.

That said, I doubt there will be much momentum in this regard. The Senate is still controlled by the GOP, and even the establishment cucks are smart enough to realize they would be shooting themselves in the foot with voters by wasting their energy on such a project.

Too, there's a difference between scandals that are publicized *prior to* an election and those which only reach public attention *after an* election.

When someone is elected *despite* a public scandal, that means the people have spoken and they don't care about the alleged scandal.

Its literally her job to deal with our shit.

Did you vote babyfucker?

what are roy's chances

Madison, County. I did the same...

The first sentence would say "Proposed tax increase..." and I'd stop right there.

"NOPE!"

you listenin to dale jackson, my nigga?

Oh that's right. He made an announcement that he *will resign*, right? Fucking weird. Unless it's a lie and he only said that before Moore's election to make it look like the democrats are consistent, but he won't actually go through with it? But then it'd still look really bad to promise to resign and then not do it, so IDK

Rural and suburban Chads vote Moore. Only soyboy city people vote for Jones.

this honestly
that anons post was a reddit tier attempt at bragging lol I bet they think volunteering for a club in university means they are a nat'l representative haha

We are talking about a state where more white people are on welfare than blacks. Really makes you ponder

we killed all the blacks on welfare
roll tide

This is actually quite true here in Alabama.

Also check €m!

flag?

When I don't see early exit poliing in favor of the Democrat, that's usually a good sign for the Republican. Seems pretty quiet so far today.

This video is hilarious.
As soon as they realised this would not produce the statements they wanted they cutted it into some "oh look at these stupid voters and their simple views". I'm sure they talked for hours, but they show us only specific statements.

>you're out of a group of 60 people that wanted to do it
>notice there's no African-Americans here? GOT AN ANSWER FOR THAT YOU RACISTS?
Nigga, you picked who would be there.

Voter intimidation is a federal crime. Reported to the FBI.