Friendly reminder that a Vote for Moore is an accomplice to pedophila

Yeah. Another paid troll spotted.

Friendly reminder that the Washington Post is propaganda that thinking people rightfully do not trust

Nuh uh

We don’t know beyond a shadow of a doubt. But we do enough to disqualify him FOR THE US SENATE.

SAGE AND REPORT

A vote for Moore is a vote against giving liberals a "pedophile card" to play now that they've maxxed out their "race card."

It literally happened in the UK... a pedophile witch hunt that sent all the good husbands and fathers to jail for being seen in public with their children, followed by the country being taken over by real pedophiles like Jimmy Savile and the Rotherham rape gangs.

That is our future if Moore loses.

democrats are awake

Sage
A
G
E

Democrats are all fucking liars.

None of them should be trusted, anywhere.

you should first go learn what the word pedophile means idiot

Roy Moore’s pic would be right next to the definition of pedophila you faggot leaf. Get raked faggot

This election is a lot about abortion. Moore is notably anti-abortion. The forces behind the Democrats are rabidly pro-abortion.

WHITE STRAIGHT CIS MARRIAGE IS LITERALLY RAPE!!

Trump is literally a pedo who sold his entire blood line to Jewish men.

>Sup Forums supports this man so you cant say bad things about him

really..show me the literal infant he's accused of raping, stupid fucking burger

Fuck Roy Moore. I hope a kid fucks him in the ass

Don’t play semantics with me faggot. You know damn well what Moore is guilty of and your defending a child molestor. Who’s the stupid one faggot?

There is not a shred of even circumstantial evidence that he is guilty

You haven't proven any of your claims.

So, no, you're just making up shiet.

14 is not pedophilia you silly fuck

Sounds like a bro to me.

>You know damn well what Moore is guilty of
you mean nothing, right?
>Who’s the stupid one faggot?
still you

Fake news.
Not proven.

Stop replying to shareblue threads

How many of these claims are Potentially true and which ones are fake?

even if I was stupid and even if he raped a baby..he will win that seat ..lol, enjoy

most of his accusers voted for trump, dumbass

Yes, that’s why dozens of woman and republicans have came out against Moore right because he’s innocent? Defend your stupid logic faggot

Use this pasta guys it drives them nuts:

List of liberal democrats GUILTY of sexual harassment and pedophilia:
Feel free to add more!

Tony Mendoza, a California state senator
Jeffrey Tambor, actor
Ed Westwick, starred in “Gossip Girl
Jeff Hoover
Brett Ratner, a producer and director
Kirt Webster, a music publicist
Ken Baker, a journalist for the E! network,
James Toback, a screenwriter and director
Andy Rubin, the creator of Android le
John Lasseter head of Pixar
Glenn Thrush, The New York Times
Mark Schwahn, director, writer and producer
Gary Goddard, The Goddard Group,
Mario Batali,
Jon Heely, the director of music publishing at Disney,
Peter Martins, NYC Ballet,
James Levine,conductor at the Met
Shervin Pishevar Sherpa Capital,
Steven T. McLaughlin, a New York state assemblyman
Harvey Weinstein
Andy Signore Senior VP for Defy Media
Roy Price Head of Amazon Studios
Chris Savino Creator “The Loud House
Robert Scoble Tech blogger and co-founder of the Transformation Group
Lockhart Steele Editorial director of Vox Media
John Besh Chief executive of the Besh Restaurant Group
Terry Richardson Fashion photographer
Leon Wieseltier A former editor at The New Republic
Rick Najera Director of CBS's Diversity Showcase
Mark Halperin NBC News and MSNBC contributor
Raul Bocanegra California state assemblyman
Kevin Spacey Actor
Michael Oreskes Head of news at NPR
Andy Dick
David Guillod Co-chief executive of Primary Wave Entertainment
Louis C.K.
Andrew Kreisberg Executive producer
Eddie Berganza Editor at DC
Stephen Bittel Florida Democratic Party chairman
David Sweeney Chief news editor at NPR
Al Franken U.S. senato
Russell Simmons Co-founder of Def Jam
John Conyers Jr. U.S. rep
Charlie Rose Television host
Matt Lauer Co-host of “Today"
Garrison Keillor
Israel Horovitz Playwright
Matt Dababneh CA assemblyman
Danny Masterson Actor
Lorin Stein Editor of The Paris Review
Ryan Lizza Writer for The New Yorker and CNN

How many Alabama voters do you think are on here?

sage

SC this when dougie wins the seat tonight so I can shitpost this all later. Enjoy lol

Friendly reminder that you are on Sup Forums

Oh guess I'm voting for Doug Jones since he's not on the list. I can't vote for people like Roy Moore and Trump they fuck kids and rape people

i don't have to defend anything you nigger.
the burden of proof is on you. you niggers not being able to understand such a simple concept is exactly why moore is going to win today.
if you can't prove any of your claims the chances are you are the one being illogical

>Sup Forumsacks will vote for a literal pedophile
i'm not even surprised

As I'm from old Sup Forums, I'm okay with this

but sweetie, you can't vote, since you don't live in alabama

Dumb inbred Cletus . The proof is already there your just too stupid and partisan to care

>implying guilt

Allegations mean nothing without proof.

GRAND
OLD
PEDOPHILES

sorry, but inbreeding is only an issue in African and Muslim countries. that included usa if you haven't realised

Can no one offer me anything to look into? Nothing at all? I want to believe Roy Moore is innocent, but no one is willing to provide me anything.

sage these spam threads

Wanting to fuck hot teens is not what a pedo is. Also produce evidence or neck yourself.

Nigger

He was banned from the mall and year book photos. I believe the woman and republicans coming out agaisnt Moore. Why else would republicans come out against him when theoretically Moore could only help them?

See

>banned from mall
Funny the mall manager at the time said that NEVER HAPPENED.
Stupid nigger.

>PoundMeAt14

PROOFS PLS

No there is still plenty of inbred religious fanatics whites in the south. That’s why they are so easily manipulated by corporate interests

The biggest piece of evidence the accusers had was a yearbook that has been proven a forgery.

All this #metoo bullshit is just going to make white men stop hitting on/ making the first move on women completely. But guess what? It's only going to be white men, and minorities will continue to have babies.

Some of the accusers have already admitted to making the whole thing up and only saying it because they were paid to say it. Others have admitted that they forged the entire thing and barely knew him at whatever date they claimed he raped them. The entire idea of him being guilty of it has been tainted.

It's not about guilty or innocent; it never has been. It's about creating a narrative. Roy Moore is a pedophile that rapes little children, evidence is irrelevant because everyone knows he's a pedophile who rapes little children and the lack of evidence just means he hasn't been caught yet.

except the mall story is true. Stay mad Cletus

literally none of them have any proof. think about it:

you walk into a police station:
>oh some famous person assaulted me 25 years ago
umm, ok, do you have any proof?
>well 25 years there were bruises on my arms
ok so no proof?
>no

if this were men accusing famous men of punching them 25 years ago, they'd be laughed out of the police station. but no, it's women accusing famous men of sexually assaulting them, so people take it seriously.

not saying it did or didn't happen (who the fuck knows), but there's absolutely zero proof after 1 week has passed. i can't believe americans are so fucking dumb to fall for this bullshit over and over and over. plus it's all obviously a ploy to rile up anti-harasser sentiment, and have all these obvious (((hollywood))) and DNC/GOPe plants "resigning" and "Doing the right thing" after mere accusations, just to try and pressure trump to do the same thing. very obvious.

>Literally 10s of people won't be voting for him
>What now goyim

>Why else would republicans come out against him when theoretically Moore could only help them?
Why were John McCain, Romney, and Ryan so vehemently against Trump even though they were Republicans and he could only theoretically help them? Because political parties are meaningless: The relations between people are what matter. The Neocons ("The Republicans") stand to lose out by a pro-Trump republican getting elected.

Everyone has been attracted to a teenager at one point in their lives.

>(not) being banned from a mall is proof you have raped moms of every doug jones voter when they were just 3 years old
really made me think

if you weren't so inbred you would have realised my post was implying usa is a nigger nation and hence has a problem with inbreeding.

WROOOOOOOOOONNNGGGGGGHHGGGHH! All she did was add a date. That's it. Everything else was Roy's handwriting

>believing propaganda

I would vote for Roy if he was the type to bang hot teens. We have something in common.

lel

This

Can't you just write up another Republican candidate or do you have to specifically vote for that cunt or abstain?

>*clears throat* EHEM ACCHSHUALLY fondling 15 year old girls isn't technically pedophilia but rather ephebophilia
>everyone in the room starts slowly backing away

Democrats: same old racism

the purest of coincidences

>Canada it's illegal to not give your kids hormones on a doctor's orders
>Men pretending to be transwomen already getting caught in bathrooms
>nationwide and open (in US,Germany,Sweden at least) attempts to teach LGBTQ things to children

>THEY AREN'T COMING FOR OUR CHILDREN

>vote moore
>moore wins
>senate votes to expel moore
>republican govenor of alabama puts a temporary senator in as they start the protocol for a new special election

win/win

>child
>teenager
learn the difference and then kill yourself

fucking 15 year olds is not pedo. that's why its legal here

So now people outright call him a pedophile?

When was the trial, did I miss it?

Being legal does not make it appropriate nor does it justify voting this person into power

It's okay to be wrong, Tyrone

SNL had no problem inferring it this past weekend. Nor does any other liberal news org.
I'm still waiting for proof besides a 40 year old accusation.

What? Being legal is what makes it appropriate.

Gonna cry when he wins tonight soy goy?

Sup Forums doesn't care. He could fuck a 3 year old on camera and Sup Forums would gladly support Moore. The anti-pedo shilling on this board is completely meaningless.

>Being legal does not make it appropriate
you are right, what makes it appropriate is the fact its 100% moral
>nor does it justify voting this person into power
i don't have to justify anything, because you are still not providing evidence of any wrongdoing

Literally not true. Cry more faggot. People hate you so much they'd rather but a questionable kid fucker in the senate.

Dating a teen with the intent to marry with the parents permission is a good thing you dumb nigger

Why is Sup Forums so partisan right wing?

14 years old isn't pedophile

It's okay cuz he's not a nigger, also nice trips.

Mmm, shills in full force. Better get that next thread started, but be sure to come back for our celebration tomorrow

just voted moore

fuck op and fuck democrats

sage

Every statement here a lie. Unless you are the most retarded poster.

Lmao @ liberals.

A vote for the liberal party of Canada or the Democratic party of the US is a vote for genocide, terrorism, the subjugation of women and the persecution of gays. Allah Akhbar, right?

This statement is false.

Have fun not being able to visit this board in a few month.

How long until they announce Moore as the winner? I want to make sure I'm online at the time so I can do some liberal salt mining.

Unsubstantiated and its alabama

>accomplice
wewlad

You fucks can't get him for ANYTHING, can you? Prepare to lose.

>he lives in the United States of Pedophilia
BAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

USP!USP!!!

I am guessing that when Amerifats are talking about freedom they are talking about the freedom to molest little girls!!!

Only in the U of the S of the P!!!

Yes nice smear you faggot leaf. Right wing nut jobs have more in common with Islamic extremist than liberals but nice try

Couldn't trust Bill Clinton to keep his dick out of the interns and these cunts still supported him.