What does christianity/the bible teach about races?

What does christianity/the bible teach about races?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9JoRgS8bJfc
youtube.com/watch?v=VrEQS0fpBhs
youtube.com/watch?v=6-BoWB8JER4
molon-lave.com/library/comparet/man_beast.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=HyLsWgH7A98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It teaches there are none, niggers are a beast of the field

youtube.com/watch?v=9JoRgS8bJfc

I'm sorry but that's simply not true, look at the color of dirt/dust and look at blacks and whites, who matches that color more, I know the bible is cool and all but it never helps the white case.

That Samaritans and Jews generally despised each other

Oh yes, look at this nigger coloured dust

youtube.com/watch?v=VrEQS0fpBhs

Daniel Carver is my inspiration

2 Peter 2:12
But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;

2 Peter 2:14
Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:

Jonah 3:8
But let man and beast be covered with sackcloth, and cry mightily unto God: yea, let them turn every one from his evil way, and from the violence that is in their hands.

Leviticus 26:22
I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, and destroy your cattle, and make you few in number; and your high ways shall be desolate.

On race mixing:
Leviticus 19:19
“You shall keep my statutes. You shall not let your cattle breed with a different kind. You shall not sow your field with two kinds of seed, nor shall you wear a garment of cloth made of two kinds of material

The scripture is clear, it's not a coincidence everything matches up
Africa is perishing under their corruption, when it once was prosperous under human control
Niggers don't even know who their own father is they fornicate and commit adultery non stop
They cry to God, in their temples they yell AW LAWRD but then they kill they rape they steal
Everywhere a nigger goes becomes less prosperous, Detroit was the richest city in the world now look at it

Be weary of the beast with hands the beast with hair like whool it is the torn in the side of man (the white man)

Whatchu mean an animuh?

He was right about many things.

Their language is proof they aren't even human, they can't even speak English properly even after generations of living here, orientals can learn it just fine and speak it accent free, niggers never can,
Their vocal cords are different from ours, their skeletal structure, their skull, their brain, they didn't come from man Adam wasn't an animal

The sons of Ham are cursed above all others.

Everything he said was right, and this was even before Bush he knew the truth because he saw it in the scripture, God is right he warned us thousands of years ago

If God wanted us to race mix he wouldn't have separated us in the first place. Read Genesis.

Look into Wesley Swift and Bertrand Comparet

youtube.com/watch?v=6-BoWB8JER4

molon-lave.com/library/comparet/man_beast.htm

Is that fertile dirt that can be used in a garden? stop trying to use kike myths.

Race mixing isn't real. Niggers are a seperate species, they accomplish nothing because they are animals.

Adam couldn't be a nigger because his kids knew who he is

Animals can't fornicate, if they are animals then the laws of god don't apply to them, pick a narrative please.

It teaches that the Jews are Gods chosen and that the goyim are all cattle for their disposal. That’s basically all it teaches about “race”. Other shit like “muh beasts of the field” is just people extrapolating shit from Jewish schizophrenic ramblings, radical anti-white niggers do the same shit.

They are cursed to be animals not natural animals, that's why they look humanoid. They were cursed with their darkness so that we would know who this beast of the field is,
2 Peter 2:17
These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever.

You guys are white zionists, twisting the bible into some aryan talmud.... you are no different from a kike.

Talmudists aren't the Jews of the bible, the Jews in the bible are Christians, they followed and accepted God, the modern kikes, the synagogue of Satan, those who call themselves Jews but lie they rejected God, they hate him and murdered his son and started a new religion

It teaches that we are all one in Jesus Christ whether we are man or woman, Jew or gentile, slave or freeman. It is literally BLACKED: The Religion.

No wonder Christian women are some of the biggest coalburners around. What a fucking joke Christinsanity is.

You simply must ask yourself, are you a beast of the field or are you a servant of god.

How are we twisting scripture? It's there plain as day, show me an animal that has hands and is violent and will kidnap your children

that you have to prep jamal, achmed, paco and chingchong for your christian wife

Therebare none except for worshiping Yeshuah and Yahwah.

>White talmudists out in full force
spiritually dead edomites

This.

Turn the butt cheek.

Didnt ausies kidnap aboriginal kids em masse..... or how about cross continent ensaving... isnt that kidnapping... among other examples
White people dindu niffin inseed

Yawn. Just like the Jews were really black right? The Jews of the Bible are the Jews of today, even the New Testament has a derogatory tone towards gentiles. Christcuckoldry is pathetic, it’s for niggers.

You can't kidnap an animal or enslave an animal. If you're against this release your pets and farm animals
Gentile means non believer, sorry if it triggers you when it says non believers will go to Hell, sorry you fell for the Talmudists lies to turn away from God.

The cro-magnon phenotype originated from petra which is where esau slept with the canannites. Esau was an albino like noah but couldn't produce children with melanin because he was born with his brother jacob, two nations were in the womb. Esau came out red and ruddy like an hairy garment, his blood showed forth through the skin, which is what leprosy was. Esau's blessing was that he'd have no land to call his own but instead wuld have to live by the sword, conquering and absorbing for power. Esau would be ruling at the end, and will try to kill his brother jacob. Live and die by the sword, same with the romans, same with the greek, same with idumea. Whites are edomites and I have the scriptures to prove it.

Matthew 7:6 says Jesus knew what was up with the shitskins.

2 Peter 2:12-14King James Version (KJV)

12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;

13 And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you;

14 Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:

It just keeps getting more clearer who these biped beasts are.

Those fake jews in israel are the leaders of the idumean empire and the whites are their subordinate edomite classes. Both need to die and will be killed during judgement.

America is the whore of babylon

When did niggers become black around what history period, was it ham, or later?

Jacob's troubles will last 400 years, they'll be taken into bondage again by way of ships. It'll be 400 years soon. You cant run away from prophecy, everything is lining up.

Omg >_< you are so jewy...
Next u are gonna say non whites have no soul... kys

Gentile means non-kike. Jesus was a Jew and christianity started as a niche strain of Judaism. Christianity is a lower consciousness religion for niggers and semites.

You have to give blowjobs to niggers or the kike skydaddy (who's actually an irrelevant canaanite thunder deity, but don't tell the neojews that!) Will call you a bad boy and not let you stand around fanning his balls FOR. ETERNITY.

Song of Solomon 1

Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.

Literally the only reason you believe in Christianity is because you were raised with it and you identify with it. If you were raised in East Asia you would be a Buddhist, if you were raised in India you would be a Hindu, if you were raised in the Middle East you would be a Muslim, etc.

Cast aside the nonsense and think for yourself. Christianity is not the indigenous beliefs of the European people but a Semitic cult.

Blacks are the southern tribes and the indigenous tribes of america are the northern, they are the lost tribes of the children of Israel.

You edomites will be judged. things are coming to a close soon, once Iran fires off back things will speed up.

OT: Race war now
NT: Universalistic cuck shit

I don't know the answer for that, I'm not an expert on the bible
Shut up Mike
Yes, gentile means in modern times non Jew, because the terms have been twisted by the synagogue of Satan the way liberals made gay into homosexual, from a biblical perspective, Jesus did not create a new religion, that's the kikes they rejected him, killed him and started their own cult. Christianity is the Judaism of the bible, we just gave ourself a new name that's it, it's not a new religion it's a continuation of the covenant with Abraham. Gentile, means non believer from this perspective

You're all doing to die for this, starting with your "jew" handlers in israel who financed those slave ships.

My whole family is atheist, I was raised by parents from the former Soviet Union who were raised to hate religion, the priests and nuns in their village were killed, that's what my grandma told me. I was raised without religion my whole life, I was raised to hate it. I picked up a bible by my own will when I was around 19 years old, and that's when I realized the truth in our Lords words.

Doesn't it literally say God is an asshole who saw that humans working together could build a tower to reach the heavens so he scattered them across the world and gave them different languages so they couldn't cooperate?

Dont forget to setup that nimrod tree come the 25th, Christmas is Babylonian worship, you fuckers will burn to ash.

Except none of this has any basis in history. It’s just stuff you want to be true to justify supporting a bunch of random schizophrenic garbage written by Jews.

>Sup Forums dreams of a world where each race lives with its own kind, white men are free to pursue a life dedicated to growing their own communities where whites are a united people and all the niggers and kikes are dead
>somehow the same as kikes who want global dominance through subversion and a mixed mut race to rule over

Yes it is true, you can reject reality all you want and live in your own little bubble but reality will come and bite you back when you're in the lake of fire.

Life is over in the blink of an eye. Stop wasting the little time that you were given in this realm on the primitive desires of the flesh.

The deeds of the flesh are evident, which are: immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, disputes, dissensions, factions, envying, drunkenness, carousing

All of the above leads to mental death and zero growth. You have a chance in this life to grow, to become a better being so that you can go into the afterlife with peace of mind.

If you keep giving in to the desires of the flesh, you stay on a low plane of existence. When you die, you will not enter the second plane of existence with a purified soul. You may even fall into a darker level of suffering.

Demonic powers reside on this board and are trying to lure you into their suffering, for they want to make you like themselves.

Nothing purifies the soul more than prayer to the almighty. Become humble and provide the utmost good to the people around you, so that you will be remembered as a noble and good human being.

If you provide goodness, you will receive such. If you keep giving into to evil, you will receive such.

Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.

If you do what is right, will you not be accepted? But if you do not do what is right, sin is crouching at your door; it desires to have you, but you must rule over it.

The body, however, is not meant for sexual immorality but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body. Flee the evil desires of youth and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, along with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart.

The mind governed by the flesh is death, but the mind governed by the Spirit is life and peace.

Small is the gate and narrow the way that leads to life, and only a few find it

12How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

15Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

16They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

17That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

18All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house.

19But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.

>I have the scriptures to prove it
I'm listening

Why not be a Pagan then? Why the hell would you follow Semitic hogwash and bring this cancer back into your family?

Matthew 26:41
Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.

You are a demon, if you worship YHWH and the "jewish" god you're following satan.

"Kill not, neither eat the flesh of your innocent prey, lest you become the slaves of Satan. For that is the path of sufferings, and it leads unto death. But do the will of God, that his angels may serve you on the way of life"

Jesus even said don't kill the beast of the field, so your doctrine has no legs.
and then you say you're not an expert on the bible.

Because I'm not a LARPER

There is only one God, he's the God of the bible. There is no Jewish god, no Muslim god, no Buddhist god. Just one God and you either believe him or you're an atheist

Ignorant bitches that default to Christianity have nothing to do with the religion itself.

You absolutely are a LARPer, you are LARPing for a Semitic cult that was changed over and over again in order to fit into a European mindset. You are literally LARPing as a Middle Eastern Jew.

How pathetic is it, how embarrassing, to prefer the ideas of a bunch of Middle Easterners over your own native people? Can you get any more intellectually cucked?

If I were LARPING as a Semitic cult I would be a muhammedan or a Talmudists, I'm not i just have common sense and follow the truth and that's our Lord.

At least LARPing something white and ethnocentric is better than LARPing Jewish fairy tales.

If I were LARPING kike fairy tails I would be a communist

Finish the first 10 minutes of this video and then I'll lay it all out starting with genesis. youtube.com/watch?v=HyLsWgH7A98

Christianity build the western civilization not a cult about worshiping tranny gods.

How the fuck is Christianity not a Semitic cult? It was founded in the Middle East, by Jews and for Jews originally. The first Christians got circumcized and kept kosher until Paul changed it so he could convert Europeans.

Not only did Christianity begin as a Semitic cult, it even changed its core beliefs and teachings so that it could fit into Europe. How the hell can anyone say this is the truth, a religion that alters itself so that it can spread and subvert? Isn't the truth meant to be universal and constant?

So you think the opinions of a handful of brown Middle Eastern goatherders is more valuable than the opinions of countless millions of your own European ancestors (that is, everyone in your family tree from 40,000 BC to circa 500CE?)

Joe 2:27 And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.
Wrong again cocksucker, maybe if you actually read the bible you'd know that YHWH doesn't work with any nation except the kikes, so keep that in mind.

lol

>what is ancient Greece

Christianity didn’t build shit. It held us back.

>500 CE
1500 CE would be closer to the real thing. Just because some pagan king faggot gets baptized does not magically make the population of his country cucktian overnight. Destroying European heritage took hundreds of years.

Yesss brother nog keep enlightening this thread ooga

No, it was founded by God before he even created the heavens and the earth, since day One Christianity has existed with God. But I agree with that romanization of the religion, I'm a biblical fundamentalist the religion didn't alter itself, did God say stop doing this? The church said stop or you don't have to, and introduced man made doctrine that would come before scripture which Christ warned against. I believe the bible 100% and follow that and not any church teachings.
Biblical Israel isn't the modern State of Israel

Naw homie da real jewz is da white man DAS RITE

Christianity is Communism, they don't care your race, they care if are you brainwashed sheep or not.

Yeah it was the pagans that built the worlds largest empire in history

I'm not black though and I dont care for a large majority of blacks. I'm Hebrew and I only care about the nations on this chart and some small west African tribes. Everything else can fuck off and die.

Your "god" is weak just like you lol

Jdg 1:19 And the LORD was with Judah; and he drave out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron.

pathetic.

The only true Jews are black.

+1 for judah southern tribe

Can you read English Paco? It's not saying God failed to do that,
Joshua 1:9
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

The creator God have no Race and he do not have favorites. Saying that Christianity is a semitic cult is crazy when 99,9% of all saints are european and the bible was written in Greek. Also remember the history of Cornelius the centurion and the unknown God in Athens in the new testament?

British were christian...
Spanish were christian...
Portuguese were christian...

>mfw user thinks the Bible is literal

It's literally saying exactly that, "HE Drove them out, but couldn't drive out the inhabitants of the valley BECAUSE THEY HAVE IRON CHARIOTS"
Idc if he was using humans or not that's not an excuse for the "almighty god"

It teaches that no semblance of difference or race divides man, but rather his spiritual condition with the living God and nothing else.

As far as law is concerned, anything that doesn't conflict with his word should be law and a matter of accountability between believers.

Christians = not cucks to government

It doesn't talk about race. Romans 3:29--31.

That being said, the divisions of man by bloodline was created by God, as all things are created by Him. Thus, race realism is compatible with Christianity.

It says
Judah drove them out of the mountains
But could not drive them out the valley

Nice propaganda you got there Pootler

“I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.”
Philippians 4:13 KJV

(except handle iron chariots.) ok