What a fucking turd

How come twitter's stock is falling during the greatest Trump economy America has ever seen?

Other urls found in this thread:

markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/alwaleed-bin-talal-twitter-us-investments-in-question-after-he-was-arrested-2017-11-1007073239
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The stock market is horribly inflated, the federal reserve prints money to buy stocks to prop up the stock market

twitter produces nothing and is always losing money

>Trump economy

LOL. You have literally no understanding of economics.

You don't know shit about the stock market if you think every stock grows under a good economy. Try learning about stocks and their prices. All this tells you is that Twitter is a complete sack of shit that can't even thrive in a massive bubble.

Because social media platforms don't make money.

Old farts think if something is popular, that means it makes money. So they invest in stock in something they have no idea about, then when its revealed that only ads keep it afloat, they abandon ship and stocks plummet.

Remember the facebook fiasco when they released their profit margins.

This. They somehow are too retarded to roll out advertising and datamining like kikebook did.

How to spot shill threads:

they unironically use the name/options field
>1 post by this ID

Twitter provides loses money daily. It’s kept around because it is very effective at social engineering, specifically the Arab spring

because twitter can't figure out how to make money. they never had even one profitable quarter.
it's a typical soyconomy company without a real business model and/or product xD

>How come twitter's stock is falling

Twitter's stock price is down after its fourth-largest investor was arrested in a Saudi Arabian anti-corruption sweep (TWTR, AAPL, C, FOXA)

Sausage:

>markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/alwaleed-bin-talal-twitter-us-investments-in-question-after-he-was-arrested-2017-11-1007073239

No twitter is just a shitty platform run by SJWs that dont realize if Trump leaves the company dies

Why don't you calm the fuck down, he asked a question which says he doesn't know.

How to spot gullible mentally retards that are unable to detect shill threads and answer without thinking twice and the reason why shills won't go away

It's almost impossible to make a profit on twitter. Everyone changes their minds so fast. It isn't like traditional advertising when you can come up with a product like coca cola and have people become addicted to it. Made in China Fidget spinners come and go.

What they said. It's never made money, and has no plan to start making money. It will exist as long as it is useful to those who prop it up.

this pleases me as it makes saudis lose money

Why don't you calm the fuck down, you should have at least a basic knowledge of something you're asking a question about.

They're damaging themselves the same way regular main stream media is
By going full marxist, pushing trans/gay/immigration bullshit while kicking off right wingers

Because on the 18th they're allowed to ban you for things you do "off" the platform aka on fb or in real life, just more censorship and another knoose around their neck for when they inevitably slip

i guess they're just hoping some big dog (googl, aapl, fb, msft) buys them

They make money now. They have an issue with too high a compensation for the management. I think it's addressed now.

They will be bought out. I have it. Retards hate Twitter, though, I'm up good money on it, though. There is nothing wrong with TWTR except it was overpriced, and now people make up reasons why it's bad.

I also have ETSY for the same reasons. People hate them, but they also make decent money now, because they had similar issues as TWTR. FB makes a lot more money, but it's insanely overpriced, and people make up reasons why it's good. The reality is valuation matters. Then people write bad shit about cheap companies until they suddenly go up. You should really read the earnings reports, and not base investments on emotional shit like liking or hating something.

Twitter isn't a profitable platform.

Sell your share and buy Bitcoins you dumbfuck

That's a factually wrong statement.

Why is your post structured like a complete spazz wrote it? It's like you have no idea what proper syntax is.

Because I'm a trader, and we don't write well. Any other questions?

The answer is in the question, where have all le regular tammy neighborhood whores moved on to?

Water is wet, the thread. Nice OP.