Tfw cuck'd by Americucks because they're so SJW

>tfw cuck'd by Americucks because they're so SJW
youtube.com/watch?v=Z8zIF3zb9UM

how come americans are always so retardedly over the top? alt-cucks are whiney retards, and their libtard SJW are as well. Why do they spread their cancer everywhere?

Who is that even supposed to be?

I love the series, but they could never have King Leopold II lead the Belgium

Wilhelmina

Don't take it personally... Sid Meier is not only Canadian, but he is also redpilled as fuck and slips redpills into his games.

>pic related

Civ 6 is garbage though..

By the looks she had a bit more on her ribs but wasn't as obese as pictured.
Was she important?

I can make an overhaul mod to fix all SJW shit, but it's gonna take a while and a lot of work...

if people were to financially support it though, it would be such a big fuck you to SJW cucks and the faggets who shoved the SJW shit in the game in the first place.

yes she is important. I'm not talking about the weight of an old lady, but they made her look plain as fuck, the opposite of royalty when she literally never appeared like that ever except for 1 (one) personal photo

how come *gets raped by migrants* americans are *fails to vote Geert Wilders into power* always so *cucks for shariah* retardedly over *lets T*rks fuck his wife* the top? *acts as the whorehouse of western europe*

>Wilders
how come americucks always only shill kikes?

>redpilled
>adam smith quote

my sides

The discrepancy between her age and the time her clothing is from triggers me.
I don't now a lot about Dutch history, but I'm sure she was objectively the greatest leader you ever had and no political bias went into this decision whatsoever.

Shalom, rabbi.

Who the fuck else was there? He was the only one that Sup Forums really talked about and the only one that seemed to have a shot at winning. Even an incremental victory is a victory. You call us over-the-top, but you can't seem to accept anything other than 100% right off the bad. Also, are you saying that someone better is actually so unpopular with the Dutch that it's impossible to get them into office? That's even more cucked!

the only good game in the Civ series in SMAC

>Willem Frederik Prins van Oranje-Nassau

>but I'm sure she was objectively the greatest leader you ever had and no political bias went into this decision whatsoever.
no need for so much sarcasm

>Fat mary poppins

TOOTHPASTES BTFO

>Who the fuck else was there?
the age old JIDF meme argument
>hey goyim, just hand ovah your country to us
USA is the prime example of country being cuck'd and having been given to kikes

>Willem Frederik George Lodewijk

Damn, that really does look like one of Trump's meetings.

No literally, who else was there? I don't get Dutch news and can't speak Dutch. You can't expect people to keep up with the specific details of far right political campaigns for every single European country, especially when it's almost always exclusively in their language rather than English. The best I have to go off of is what I see on Sup Forums. Are you autistic, dumb, or just butthurt as hell?

>Ignorant amerimutt calls others cucks
kek

you LITERALLY don't know SHIT about my country and its politics, so why do you keep repeating JIDF memes?

whiter than you, mohammed

Try again, tough guy.

>pic related is me

You wouldn't say any of these memes to my face irl

>Be stupid
>Get called out for being stupid
>HURR ITS NOT MY FAULT
Yes it is, shut up unless you actually know what you're talking about.

hahahah Mike it's time to turn off your pc.

No shit, that's exactly what I just said. Care to actually explain it then? Or will you just keep shitting all over the place? I swear, I see this behavior from every European flag here when this subject comes up. You all complain that people (usually Americans) don't know shit about your politics, but then you just complain and shit all over the place instead of actually explaining it or giving proper links to non-kiked information. Case in point, look at this bong:
He has no argument and his brief moment of glory with Brexit turned out to be a complete shitshow.

Sure thing Pedro, mr.yang, Pajeet, Tyrone etc.
Sucks so hard being in out all white comfy medieval European villages.

that guy is actually strong,i woudnt fuck with him unarmed. but i would definitelly magdump 9mm meme rounds into him.

How the fuck do you know what politicians are available in the Netherlands do some research first than make assumptions.

You didn't swallow the /polder/pill.

>projecting because you know i'm right
Whatever makes you feel better 50%. Also, the problem is you're happy to state your strong opinion on a topic without actually having a remote clue about it, then you complain when people tell you you're stupid and say they should have educated you better. How about you don't state strong opinions on things you don't know about if you don't want to be insulted for being stupid?

man, that bitch loved those cheeseburgers once she got older,uh?

>proper links to non-kiked information
>especially if you can't read Dutch
If you want people outside of your neighborhood to actually know about your politics, you're going to have to do the bare minimum level of work, you lazy ass.

Stop giving a shit about mind numbing goy-games, you fucking faggot

This is exactly what i fucking mean. Why is extreme hubris such a uniquely American problem? What is it about your culture that produces arrogant, misinformed idiots?

calm down,Nigel.

This wouldn't have to happen if you weren't such a lazy nigger. No wonder why May is fucking you bongs into the ground. Are you just going to keep sitting on your lazy ass taking it? Cutting off migration from the commonwealth any time soon? Or do your haughty "British principles" keep you sitting on your high horse while pajeet takes your jobs and mahmoud fucks your sister?

Why are you deflecting this much and why is it someone elses job to educate you before you state a stupid opinion?

its a side effect of being a citizen of the wealthiest and most powerful nation on earth. put it this way, if some gypsy came and told you something that was right but you disagree, youre not really gonna listen to the gypsy because that person is beneath you. when i talk to a non-american i feel the way you talk when you talk to a gypsy.

Like 90% of the European know who is who even in Britain, Philippines, US, Korea, Russia.
Even Brits know very well who are the players in our non-country politics for a good reason.

But yea what can i expect for Israel tool country where 70% of the people pride themselves that even didn't set foot outside their own state.

It seriously feels like that modern Firaxis (when compared to even couple of years ago) is making their female characters uglier on purpose. Same thing with XCOM2, many of the female faces are modelled so unattractive that it must be deliberate.

It's not like I'm butthurt over losing Civ-waifus, the art direction is much shittier in general too. All leaders in Civ5 still had lot's of personality (Montezuma's brutality never doesn't unsettle me) compared to tumblr-tier Civ6.

Deflecting now? All you're saying is "look at this dumb american mutt!" Until you can actually formulate a valid argument and use critical thinking, I have no reason not to shit all over you or respect you in the slightest.

>WAAAAAAAH: The Post

thats the graphic equivalent of a autistic child screaming at you after you called him out...
also, rollin' for mongrel!

So in other words because you feel your muttpot country is special it's ok to be stupid? Got it.

I was backing up waffle and windmill in stating maybe you should have done your research before you started making strong opinions on something if you don't want to be insulted. Thats a very valid argument you just don't want to hear it.
>I have no reason not to shit all over you or respect you in the slightest.
>LMAO MOHAMMED KEKED BTFO PAJEET EPIC WINXDXDXD
Yeah ok tough guy.

im not saying i actually am better than you and that im always right. it just naturally feels that way because you guys are so poor and weak compared to us. its like a subconscious thought that youre not intelligent because if you were your country woudnt be so poopy.

>mfw civ 6 finally includes australia
>mfw its OP
>mfw bashing foreign pooftas online
>mfw nearly every group i play with bans playing as australia
Based devs

>Theodoroa
>Soon Theodora and her sisters were performing themselves. They performed gymnastics routines at the Hippodrome and Theodora performed comic monologues. Theatre in the 6th Century was considered to be the embodiment of immorality and it would later be banned entirely. Later on when she became Empress, there were rumors that Theodora worked as a prostitute in a brothel servicing low-status costumers, that she once entertained 40 lovers in one night, making use of all three orifices and that she complained that she wished the holes in her nipples were bigger so that she could have a fourth! It was said that she ‘gave her youth to anyone she met, in utter abandonment.’ What is true is that Theodora became famous for her portrayal of Leda and the Swan. She would take off as many clothes as the law would allow, while attendants scattered barley on her body, and then geese would pick up the barley in their bills. She also entertained nobles at banquets and no doubt took lovers to supplement her meager income as an actress.

Blah blah blah. All of you are owned by a nation of mutts and there's nothing you can do about it but cry.

fucking commies, go get a job

rolling

MUH VAGINA MUH WHAMENZ

Gaming in 2017 lel

So you agree, you are destroying west?
A very white thing to do kek

>point out American hubris and how it's a problem and maybe it should be toned down a bit
>responded to with American hubris
Yeah i guess theres no point in arguing with the inferior mutt. Enjoy your day anons, don't forget to consume more products whilst attacking Europeans for being better than you but at the same time citing how you're 14.54% Irish and 8.98% German!

Yeah, I'll find non-kiked info by googling it without any leads. Especially in foreign languages. I'll surely find the best nationalist information readily available and translated to English with just a cursory search. Until you actually get off your throne of European self-righteousness and actually do some work, you have to be delusional to expect any of this to change. This has been a problem for well over 300 years that always fucks you over. I have no reason to respect you or care about what you have to say until you give me a reason to. Especially when as far as I can see, you faggots across the pond aren't doing a damn thing to reverse your demise besides complaining mildly and getting sent to prison for it.

Ok, Seat of the EU.
Just remember: In the end, you are American property.

go ahead and start paying your own way and lets see how long that "free" healthcare lasts.

>bloo bloo bloo muh hubris
We still own you and nothing has changed. We pretty much hold you and the rest of the world hostage. Cry more.

most of the alt cucks would have been liberals if they hadn't been alienated by the left.

>more people are talking about Civ on Sup Forums than on Sup Forums
I hate this website.

Dude, you were asking why we act the way we act and i explained it to you. Did it make you realize that we see you the way you see ethiopia and that made you mad? Its the truth,sorry. im not saying we are right in doing so but its fact.

yup

>Sup Forums
redditweebnintoddlers

They r both sjws..... there is muh skin I.q sjw and muh victimhood sjw......

Dude, women designed that game, what do you expect?

>im not saying we are right in doing so
Hah, I am. And even if we aren't, so what? They can't do shit about it. They're livestock. These people are here for our entertainment.

>designed that game
no they didn't. all gameplay was made by the original (men).

Ah here it comes, touched a sensitive sinew there he?

At least i don't find any joy in destroying my fellow European states.
And besides i wish to see to see those EU clique hanged and shot foor what they did to Britain and Poland.

as opposed to what? redditweebstormfags? redditweebpolicorfags?

>inb4 hurr im so triggered i didnt read your post

I'm talking about the art direction.

>redditweebstormfags
yup. I say this a lot, didn't want to include in that post because no use telling redditcucks that they are redditcucks

Odds are you'll be shot and hanged first, buddy. The EU military is being staffed with foreign-born Muslims. They have guns, you don't. They're already replacing you with every boatload the EU ships in on you. What do you think a hostile Muslim caliphate armed and given military authority to by the state is going to do to you? You're a fucking dead man, kek.

i know, but youre pretty much beating a dead horse. They know they are part of our empire, would you not lash out online if you were anonymous as well? they read their history books and see how great they were and also see how they destroyed themselves. They go outside and see their replacements walking around and fucking their women in the tv and in their social media. its gotta be a nightmare,man.

That's okay, user. It'll be over for them soon, and if you ever get to feeling sentimental, you can always visit the Smithsonian in 20 years and look at wax sculptures of Europeans. Jesus, I'm glad to be an Amerimutt.

You should browse more Nederdraden
>pic related
Baudet is the way to go.

>Baudet
>forced holohoax teaching in all schools
>forced teaching of all 3 religions in all schools, including in religious schools

>send kids to catholic school
>they're learning judaism and islam
JUST another kike puppet

I geuss Soros Merkel and the DNC has nothing to do with it and the wars in Libya and Syria.
Cause this is totally our fault.
I never remembered we voted to be flooded by sandniggers.

You guys just get boner fucking over other white countries.
You just show and confirm you will be the one that will destroy western civilization.

The mutt meme is well earned.

lmao she's browner than any girl i've ever met here (including the niggers)
what the fuck fireaxis, first the pinoy-korean now this??

>civ's leader is fucking Mary Poppins

>browner
you should see what they did to Cyrus the Great. typical kikes.

Here's the pecking order in the world:
>Jews
>Amerimutts
>Muslims
>Niggers
>Muslim niggers
>Women
>Europeans
You are at the bottom, of the bottom, of the bottom of the food chain. You are the property of property's property. Maybe if you weren't little chickenshits who handed over your weapons, that list would look a little different, but here we are. Your extinction is well-earned.

oh my god the icon is real never noticed that!

you americucks are the most cuck'd retards in the world and everyone knows it.

>forced holohoax teaching
What's new?
>forced teaching of all 3 religions
Well, to start, there are more religions than the 3 you named. Teaching the history and the basic rules of those religions is not the same as converting them.

De dingen die je benoemd hebben we al jaren.
Misschien eens een weekje of twee niet blowen man. Zal je goed doen.

And yet we own you.
So what does that make you? Didn't think that one through, did you, you fucking relic?

i would put japanese/chinese above muslims.

If you consider fleeing to England and spamming the radio important. Then yes.

>Still no hitler and Vlad tepesh.
>Have ghengis kahn
baka

rollin for 1%

True. I think they're outliers, myself. They're more economically wired into the world stage than socially, so kike-established hierarchies apply less to them than others.

yeah, theyre like a different type of jew. they manipulate their currency very well and theyre impervious to the emotional manipulation of the ashkenazis.

Yea i agree you are not white.
Well said.

I don't care about all the shit-flinging in this thread, but can someone explain to me what OP is upset about? I honestly don't understand how a video game about a Dutch queen relates to Americans being over the top. Someone pls help, I am a brainlet

What good is being white if you put yourselves in the position you're in? You're doomed. But you do get to choose how you participate in your extinction: Are you going to hang yourself, or are you going to live long enough to get beheaded on your own streets?
You people are fucking pathetic. I'm glad to see you go.

They made some dutch chick a fatty.