Poland YES

New Polish prime Minister just said in his expose that Poland will accept refugees because as an European nation they have to respect European law. That's what you get for choosing a jew as your leader you stupid pooles.

Other urls found in this thread:

f169bbs.com/bbs/news/524863-new-polish-pm-poland-has-right-decide-whether-accept-refugees-or-not
euobserver.com/political/140242
outono.net/elentir/2017/12/12/the-polish-prime-minister-defends-christian-values-against-the-lack-of-values-in-europe/
politico.eu/article/mateusz-morawieck-incoming-polish-pm-we-wont-bow-to-nasty-threats/
timesofisrael.com/poland-appoints-ex-banker-with-jewish-roots-as-prime-minister/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
youtu.be/wzkRgpaY9zo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There goes that no terrorism streak

Gtfo newfag
Saged

How long before he is snuffed? Who elected him anyways? Or do these scum change their minds when they have power?

Nice sources faggot

So tomorrow he's hanging from a lightpole?

It will happen either way.

>Nice sources faggot
this
sage

I'm a German businessman in Poland. It's live on TV now.

Poland saw what the EU is doing to the UK.

They aren't going to push their luck right now.

Sometimes you just have to buckle up and 1488 GTK RWN

And the refugees will just be fucking lynched OR leave willingly like they did in Portugal

That's why no social movement should accept Jewish members.

Duckduckgo shows no results in English.
Saged

Nice meme flag faggot

sage

That's a horrible meme, stop using it.

Link to source or gtfo

>implying
Ale wypierdalaj już
Also
>PM
He is a puppet you idiots he can't do shit

lel. you’re next, imry

What a surprise
kraut faggot spewing his hate on Poland again

>you’re next
we shall see

Better extend that fence across Romanian border. The Szekely are fucked, though.

This must be the same OP who was making threads yesterday about his supposed Jewish ancestry.
I guess he keeps lying today.

f169bbs.com/bbs/news/524863-new-polish-pm-poland-has-right-decide-whether-accept-refugees-or-not

euobserver.com/political/140242

outono.net/elentir/2017/12/12/the-polish-prime-minister-defends-christian-values-against-the-lack-of-values-in-europe/

politico.eu/article/mateusz-morawieck-incoming-polish-pm-we-wont-bow-to-nasty-threats/

Can we now ignore all fake news threads by this fucker?

To pewnie jakis przegryw z karalucha

I'm a white male

What do you mean?

>supposed Jewish ancestry
It's not supposed, you poleshit. Jew is an ethnicity, being a convert just makes him a crypto-jew.

timesofisrael.com/poland-appoints-ex-banker-with-jewish-roots-as-prime-minister/

Daily reminder.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland

Quoting him from 2 minutes ago:

"The immigrant relocation system did not bring the results intended."

Bullshit!

Listen yourself and tell OP that he is a lying fag.

youtu.be/wzkRgpaY9zo

He's not a convert. He wasn't born in a Jewish family. Someone from his family tree had something to do with Jews. Today I listened to the interview with his father (100x the man his lame cunt of a son is) on the radio talking about this. He wasn't quite sure himself.

Where were you people when we were electing our president? His wife has a Jewish father.

>Jewish father
That doesn't make anyone jewish though. She's related to jews, but isn't jewish.

Jewishness is inherited from your mother side only.

Nice lies faggot

i don't think genetics care about jewish law

That explains everything ge*man faggot

Rare flag

They have plenty of facilities already built and ready for them.

I don't think genes matter here. It's about whether you're considered a jew or not.

You fucking idiots. OP is a fag and Poland will not take any non white refugees. He said nothing about Ukrainians. He was talking how migration policy in the west has failed and that Poland refuses that model.

they'll get shoah'd

Some modern Jewish traditions say that it doesn't matter if it's your mother or father.

>modern
>traditions
uh

This is perfect, really.

top lel fake news
I watched entire expose, your german agents (PO and .N) got mad and shouted like niggers you are

>Still calling them refugees

kek

>b-but based P-Poland

What refugues
ISIS ist tot
The war is over

Why is Europe still taking them

WHY ARE YOU SUCH A SHILL
H
Y

A
R
E

Y
O
U

S
U
C
H

A

S
H
I
L
L

yes was

polan, you failed all of us.

Schetyna, filthy jew from ukrainian odessa sat with smug but painful face through entire speech
he is over, gas PO party war now

UGH

not reading the thread

Poland has fallen.

PO still exists?

This thread has barely over 50 posts people.

Slavbros won't tolerate this bullshit. Those refugees will be sent right back to where they came from.

This thread proves that pol is full of morons who don't even read the thread and fall for the lowest quality baits

ever heard of fake news? you are hearing one

it only goes to show that americans will believe any bullshit you tell them, does not matter whether they are "redpilled" or not

but you are still retarded

>as an European nation they have to respect European law

It's very important that all European laws be respected. For example, the Dublin Regulation

>Europeans did not believe it / asked for source
>Americans instantly, without a shadow of a doubt, believed it
draw your own conclusions

(((Ukraine)))

So what?

Oh my, would you look at that. Poland finally arrived in the current year and learned some empathy and responsibility. Only a couple of decades too late, but with poles, you need to take what you get, even if it's not much.

I like how you can clearly see Eurabia.

I'm still convinced that most of the Americans on this board are redditfugees from T_D.

What the hell, Austria?
Why do they hate Merchants so much

Interesting, a soulless drone talking about empathy.

She? I know that British ladies aren't the prettiest but he is obviously a dude.

Because that is the truth

Americans are probably the largest nation on Sup Forums which means they most likely have the largest % of redditfugees among them.

And combine it with trump, MAGA, kek etc.

Is this why public is so gullible? They believe what they're told without checking. I already posted enough links with him saying that everything will stay the same. He's a strict Catholic. Not that it matters because OUR PM DOESN'T MATTER AND THE COUNTRY IS LEAD BY THE PARTY LEADER WHO'S STILL THE SAME DUDE.

Is Kaczyński the Putin of Poland?

Muslims

more like Trump of Poland
I would even go for Trump being Jarek of USA, as Jarek was first in politics and stuff

waddefug??

Schwitzers aren't even human, bro. At least we can pose as humans for a certain period of time before anyone notices, but you can't even do that.

FAKE
OP IS MOST FAMOUS FAGGOT

It was the same when some retard kept making threads about him being Jewish. I wanted to check how gullible Sup Forums is and I'm very disappointed. This board is not much different from normies who consume msm without thinking or analyzing shit showed down their throats

>no sources

>Euros are worried about the fate of their people
>Americans just want to make fun of and troll the Eurosyrian Union
Did I draw right?

I thought that austrians are PC

Yeah
The current state of Sup Forums is really sad
Navie, dumb population that jumps to conclusions whenever it gets a chance

Pretty much

Like with everything else on Sup Forums "It's all fun and games until the jokes are about you"

lol

>PC means you let refugees in
>most refugees are muslim
>muslims hate Jews and Israel

yeah it's weird ain't it

>independent
jewish as fuck, it is our equivalent of CNN, with stuff like
>if I were to take 1000 muslims and one would explode and kill 100 it would still be good for other 999
fuckin rats

>US owned
>independent
what

>GOVERNMENT LEVIED A 415,000 FINE ON TVN
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

IT HAS BEEN LOOONG OVERDUE, (((TVN))) DESERVED IT
THEY DESERVED IT FOR SHITTALKING POLES AND SUPPORTING "muh refugees, muh european values, muh european union, muh islam, muh racism, muh nationalism" SINCE 2012

gas yourself kraut-cuck

based

dont worry pizda kraut, when ur country is 50% islam and having a civil war we will come invade.

This won't happen, Jews want to colonize Poland themselves.

idea: new law... if we find some one with a circumcised dick, we cut the rest off. then we invite all jews and just breed with their women

and thats why you use a meme flag right?
Also if you are german in Poland, assuming on some sort of business trip how the fuck would you know what they are saying

I'm a Pole I just wanted to check how gullible Sup Forums is. Now I know that Americans are without the doubt the worst posters on this board

H E

W A S

O N L Y

P R E T E N D I N G

He's like 1/16 or 1/32 jewish, which would make him not jewish in nazi law.

It's hard to find a source because of (((google))) but some user posted a nice infographic of what counted as jewish in nazi Germany, he wouldn't count as jewish.

Kaczyński has and always will have true power, fuck off Ahmed