What a fucking crybaby cuck

What a fucking crybaby cuck

Plz tell me that kids forehead is shooped wtf kike genes fucking dog shit.

>Pay for my shit, America

How much dick did Kimmel take at the Grove?

whats up with that big azz head? he super smart or something?

Using your kid like a prop should mean death.

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Usually it means the opposite.

what a cuck

Jimmy Kimmel is a jew and a jew water boy. Disgusting

>Millionare can't afford health insurance

That kid spots me at the Library

>SOMEONE PAY FOR MY KID

I hope the kid dies.

>only caring when a rich priviledged (((white))) kid needs it
berry racist

Kimmel keeps hitting new lows for how far he will shill for the jews

When was the last time this kike managed to get through his job without crying?

The thing he's crying about is actually something Republicans voted in favor of and Democrats voted against
Really makes you think

>hand out
>child in arm
>millionaire
>mfw

PAY FOR MY HEALTH INSURANCE

> The middle class need to pay for this shit while the biggest banking dynasties watch on and love bomb their new pets while using the evil white working class as a fall guy for all the ills of the world!

fucking kikes want communism. I want it now because we all know that defective shit would be thrown in the trash.

Kid might have a touch of craniosynostosis, correctable with surgery.

"Gibs me dat"

Kimmel will never *not* be able to afford health care for his waterhead offspring. What's he crying about (besides embarrassment)?

with a skull like that, he's gonna need it.

lol no one is even talking about defunding CHIP or WIC so this is all nonsense to distract from reality.

BABIES NEVER TURNED AWAY FROM FREE MEDICAL TREATMENT IN THIS COUNTRY REGARDLESS OF RACE, RELIGION, OR ANY IDENTITY FACTORS. EVER.

FLAT.
FACT.

If your kid is sick there are a multitude of Children's Hospitals for which the parents NEVER GET A SINGLE BILL FOR ANY TREATMENT. Anyone who suggests otherwise is a FUCKING LIAR or such a terrible parent they are literally preventing their children from receiving treatment.

If your kid has cancer or any other chronic disease they have people on staff at every "Children's Hospital of _____" to do all the welfare/gov gibs programs, all the charities, and then they cover the rest of the bills for the child's entire life. EVERY SINGLE ONE IS REQUIRED TO HAVE PATIENT ADVOCATES TO DO EXACTLY THIS EVEN IF YOU ARE A FUCKING MILLIONAIRE YOUR CHILD QUALIFIES FOR GOVERNMENT ASSISTANCE.

This faggot is a huge liar about the state of healthcare in this country and the only people buying it are the morons who already don't pay for shit or foreigners.