Why doesn't Israel just invade Palestine?

Why doesn't Israel just invade Palestine?

If they legit took over what's left and physically removed all the Arabs, wouldn't it just be like, "welp, Palestine is done now"

Other urls found in this thread:

telesurtv.net/english/news/Israel-to-Build-3000-Homes-in-Illegal-West-Bank-Settlements-20170131-0034.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Checked
I'm curious who would stop them

They don't need the trouble.

If you haven't noticed Jews like to slowly strangle their prey and take them out without drawing to muh attention to their ways, same with importing millions of immigrants to Europe, it's not about killing it's about fully erasing

Because Saudi Arabia or Pakistan will NUKE them if they dare

>why don't isreal just start world war 3

Great idea americlap

They need a cause to unite the country. Do you think all their journalists would be try hard nationalist if there was not a common menace to unify them all?

>Why doesn't Israel just invade Palestine?
That wouldn't be an invasion this would be a legitamite retaking of their own land.

But Israeli jews are different from what I've seen.

They're Jews...
In the middle east...
Literally everyone else wants to kill them. They don't need Palestine.

Are you retarded? There are a lot of holy sites there. Pakistan would've nuked them decades ago if they were anywhere else.

See current refugee crisis. If the people with the least amount of power don't piss you off one way, it's always another.

Ah, how the German has fallen from grace. Once the mighty ally against the Jew rats, only to become a sniveling rodent himself intent on pleasing it's Jewish master at every occasion.

You would have to be retarded if you would want to start a world war over some sand monkeys

>Implying they aren't doing that already
telesurtv.net/english/news/Israel-to-Build-3000-Homes-in-Illegal-West-Bank-Settlements-20170131-0034.html

Because then they'd be the nazis. They're already on thin ice with this zionism business.

They already have done that you fucking retard. Palestine isn't a country it's just a meme perpetuated by the Arab areas Israel doesn't have full control over.

Nigga, they already did. With UN support after the second world war.

Jews are evil subhumans who like to torment their victims instead of just beheading every Pali they instead do the following:
Dump white phosphorus on them
Pour sewage on their crops
Literally kill Palis for no reason
Make up lies to imprison palis and psychologically abuse them
Make a (((terrorist))) group to fool goyim into not seeing whats really happening
Bulldoze the homes of Palis for no reason other than torturing them
Giving Palis filthy food so they get food poisoning
Putting diseased rats in Pali homes
Cooking food near starving Palis
Bombing them for no reason

Thats why (((Rothschild))) caused WWI to destroy the Ottomans right.

Thats what we did, and everything turned out fine. :^)

Every international jew and zionist in israel will die at the hands of Muslims instead. World War averted

Because like women, blacks, and immigrants, they know the value of the 'oppressed victim' card. As soon as you start a full-frontal assault, you cease all rights to your oppression claim. You have to keep your attack low-key.

Nato would sanction their asses into oblivion

You mean EU and not NATO?

Invade Palestine? Do you know anything about the area? They basically took 70-80% of their land and turned the rest into a few prison colonies.

There is literally nothing to conquer.

>Do you know anything about the area?
Yes, I do know that here has never been an independent nation called Palestine. When Israel was founded, the area belonged to Britain. Also, there wasn't a people called Palestinians, until creating one made political sense; they are just Arabs.

>turned the rest into a few prison colonies.
I see you've never actually been to Israel.

Considering your flag, I don't know why I even bothered to reply.