Any hope for non-degenerate homosexuals?

>inb4 all gays are degenerate because homosexuality is degenerate
Put the memes aside for a bit. Most fags I've encountered(myself included) hate the bullshit the minority of fags spread. They control almost all conversations about homosexuality, and they ruin any chances us more normal fags have of being perceived as regular people. It's just as disgusting to us to see bugchasers/giftgivers talk about wanting to spread HIV or actually doing it. Seeing drag queens read to young children about muh LGBTLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ is just as degenerate to us as it is for everyone else. Pride parades are seen as cancerous by everyone except the fags that live in the gay ghettos the parades take place in and the straight lefties who enable them. I could go on. But anyway these degenerates are the people who control the discourse. These are the people who get promoted, and so they're the people who get attacked. But the attack spreads to those of us who are otherwise normal people, because the degenerates claim to represent us. Are we just fucked? Is there any place for us besides the gas chambers? Or do you think it's possible that with the true degenerates gone things could be fine?

Other urls found in this thread:

thecouplesstudy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/CHOICES-Younger-Gay-Men-final-160812.pdf
thecouplesstudy.com/about/blake-spears/
techcrunch.com/2017/05/03/scientists-have-eliminated-hiv-in-mice-using-crispr/
archive.is/8yiqT
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3349342/HIV-infections-fall-20-decade-NOT-gay-bisexual-men-living-South.html
archive.is/NdR25
cbsnews.com/news/unaids-hiv-infection-rate-down-33-percent-worldwide-since-2001/
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-28389275''
archive.is/vNjZq
pharmaceutical-journal.com/news-and-analysis/news/new-hiv-diagnoses-among-gay-and-bisexual-men-falls-in-uk-for-first-time/20203978.article
gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/648913/hpr3517_HIV_AA.pdf
news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/hiv-infections-in-nsw-have-fallen-to-their-lowest-levels-except-for-one-group-of-people/news-story/9dc7261df2978e0091ad6739ff106d43
archive.is/Qdllj
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7068574.stm
nature.com/nature/journal/v539/n7627/full/nature19827.html
pastebin.com/MCf0bHxS
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0051088
journalistsresource.org/studies/society/public-health/teen-pregnancy-bisexual-lesbian-heterosexual-women
chaladze.com/files/publications/Chaladze2016ASB.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ur taking in the ass like an animal, nobody is gonna take you seriously.

Thanks for the amazing reply

Lead a normal gay life. No wagging your fucking DICK at parades, and no acting like a FAGGOT. Most people don't care where you stick your dick.

Just don't be a fucking degenerate and tell your gay friends to stop being Degenerates and voting for fucking DEMOCRATS as some Sub-Culture habit.

No go in peace and suck a dick.

No. Just lesbians.

Have white children!

That's pretty much how most of my friends who are gay are though(not degenerate, I mean). The thing with Democrats is that they enable the degenerates, and so they'll end up voting for them and ostracizing those of us who don't, even though they're the minority.

All homosexuals are degenerate you disgusting pervert.

Thanks, Ahmed. At least Islam has neat memes despite being more degenerate than homosexuality

You have two options. Live in celibacy, or commit suicide. Homosexual should not be tollerated or attempted to be normalized, even by you.

But then they might be gay. And that doesn't help the situation at all.

Cool thanks bong tell that to Mohammed when he bangs your wife tonight xdxdxdxd

>the bullshit the minority of fags spread.
>minority
98% of them *

Why?

>not degenerate
>homosexual
Pick one.
Nazi bro is right. Sticking things in your ass is completely fucking disgusting. Not to mention it guarantees you'll have shit leaking out of your ass by the time you're 40.
The only way to be non degenerate gay is to skip anal sex and stick to oral and frotting, but everybody knows brojobs aren't gay so by that measure non-degenerate gay is just not possible.

Temptation is not destiny, for you or your potential children.

Marry a woman and start a family. There is no excuse for promiscuity.

>98%
of the ones you see on television and the gay ghettos

Tolleration of homosexuality confuses children and undermines the family unit.

> more degenerate than homosexuality
Nothing is more degenerate than lgptqadaswraf

Do you have to tell yourself that when you see Trudeau blowing someone, leaf?

Even so, there would be more whites in the future. You or your children can just donate sperm if cumming while fucking a woman is too hard.

Oh great. It's an amerimutt too.

The average number of sex partners for a gay man is over 100. Know what it is for straight people? 7. And the mode is 1.

It's not really a temptation, though you're not incorrect.

Find a really femmy surrogate or adopt a straight teen if you are that concerned.

The study, titled “Choices: Perspectives of Younger Gay Men on Monogamy, Non-monogamy and Marriage,” was conduced by researchersBlake Spears and Lanz Lowen. They surveyed over 800 single, monogamously-coupled, and non-monogamously coupled gay menages 18-40 years about their relationships. A handful of “monogamish” men were also interviewed.

“The most striking finding of this study is younger gay men’s greater inclination toward monogamy,” the researchers report. “We see this in the overwhelming number of relationships that are monogamous (86percent). In addition, 90percentof the single younger gay men were seeking monogamy. This is a sea change compared to older generations of gay men.”

thecouplesstudy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/CHOICES-Younger-Gay-Men-final-160812.pdf

One thing I love about this place is the variety of thought and how different situations exhibited.

Our neighborhood faggots are pretty solid people, but they're like that American Dad episode where Stan falls in love with his neighbor. They're okay people. \

I believe that if you eschew promiscuity, lose the fag accent, and work at being a pillar of your community, you'll be fine. Mainly don't be a degenerate faggot fucking anything that doesn't move.

>non-degenerate homosexuals
oxymoron

Not being promiscuous, and have no desire to be. Having a family like that would be nice though. Alas it won't happen.

Yes it is. It's just a sexual preference, not a fundamental part of who you are.

OP how many dicks have you sucked? How many guys have you fucked? You can also adopt reject foster kids.

I think it would be much more confusing for children to not understand that homosexuality exists. And there's plenty of straights who undermine the family unit. The problem is the degenerates, not their sexuality.

>Homosexual
>Non Degenerate

Pick one.

Lmao this board is so fucked, they always hate gay people even if they’re white, but occasionally they’ll say “le based black man XD” fucking cucks every last one of you. Christcucks are to blame for this, I’d rather get rid of them than some gay people desu.

Yeah this is really the crux of the issue. Keep private matters private and nobody will give a fuck.

>homosexuals
>non-degenerate

Ok.

Statement of a goal does not matter if it does not manifest, and in this case it doesn't. Gay men, including young gay men, are so promiscuous that HIV continues to ravage them despite the existence of modern drugs which decrease the odds of transmission by 99%.

Literally proving his point.

Ehhhh Islam is pretty degenerate. Though the alphabet soup types are degenerate as heck.

I've considered that. But there's no way to tell who'd get the sperm, as far as I understand it.

The sexuality intrinsically promotes degeneracy. Additionally, it would not be confusing at all, homosexuality would not exist, as homosexual tendencies would be ignored, as they should be

>thecouplesstudy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/CHOICES-Younger-Gay-Men-final-160812.pdf
You are a fucking KIKE
linking a study done by two gay researchers LMAO
Just look at the site thecouplesstudy.com/about/blake-spears/ lol

Log cabin republicans have been around for ages(libertarian is fine too- whatever you want to be fine, just not good form to spout off unsolicited about your alignment). It's not a big deal at all- all you have to do is act like a normal guy and treat your partner as a companion(look to long-time married couples for modeling, you can tell because they're not groping and making out in front of you). Be monogamous, be involved in volunteerism or other community activities, and otherwise live a good life. I've know lots of people who never once talked about what their sexual orientation was, but I do know they didn't ever date a woman their whole lives. Your bedroom doesn't have to be everyones' business, and even straight people often get along better if they leave that business at home where it belongs. You're fine, just be a man's man if that's your thing and focus on other things- your sex life is really a small part of who you are and what you do, many other details of your life will never be known to random people either, so I don't know why that one gets people so hung up(well, okay I suspect it's attention whoring).

Faggot detected

Why is sticking your dick in a woman’s anus okay, but everyone clutches their pearls when the dick goes in a man’s bum hole?

Whiter than you Mohammad

HIV information:

techcrunch.com/2017/05/03/scientists-have-eliminated-hiv-in-mice-using-crispr/

archive.is/8yiqT

White gays experience a dramatic decline in new HIV infections:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3349342/HIV-infections-fall-20-decade-NOT-gay-bisexual-men-living-South.html

archive.is/NdR25

HIV infection decreases globally by a third:

cbsnews.com/news/unaids-hiv-infection-rate-down-33-percent-worldwide-since-2001/

HIV infection rate in the US falls by a third in a decade

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-28389275''

archive.is/vNjZq

UK HIV decrease:

pharmaceutical-journal.com/news-and-analysis/news/new-hiv-diagnoses-among-gay-and-bisexual-men-falls-in-uk-for-first-time/20203978.article

gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/648913/hpr3517_HIV_AA.pdf

AU HIV decrease:

news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/hiv-infections-in-nsw-have-fallen-to-their-lowest-levels-except-for-one-group-of-people/news-story/9dc7261df2978e0091ad6739ff106d43

archive.is/Qdllj

HIV came from Haiti to New York

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7068574.stm

nature.com/nature/journal/v539/n7627/full/nature19827.html

How the hell could you possibly figure that number out considering that you'd have to sample near the entire human population for straights? I'm actually curious.

they kill you(what should happen) so they are at least less degenerate than you

Ehhh the first bit no but adoption is an option, I guess.

In the worst case your sperm would end up bleaching some nigger. Spreading white genes is important regardless of who ends up getting the sperm.

I guess I'd be among that statistic, considering I'm also looking for a monogamous relationship XD

Not one fucking bit actually, enjoy your nigger grandchildren someday friendo.

It's gross and unhealthy in both cases. Deal with it.

My voice is a deep baritone, and has been since I was about twelve. So the accent was never an issue. And as far as promiscuity goes, I'm already not interested. I'm a bit young to be a pillar of the community, but I'm not trying. And that's fair, but how do we deal with the degenerates who do?

For me personally it's fine as long as you keep it to your fucking self. I dont care what you do in your bedroom even if im disgusted by the thought.
I knew one guy who was like you. He helped the people in the "gay community" who bad been raped, forced into prostitution etc. I would defend him but i guess it depends on just how far it goes before it explodes.

Looks like you're just a moron, period xdxdxdxdx

I disagree.

0 for both as of yet. Need a serious relationship for that. And yes, that's an option.

Respond in on post you cunt. reported

Haha funny and totally original meme A+ to you

>if I found a nice trad gf we could pump out double the amount of white babies with sperm donars between us
>modern lesbians are all complete JUST cases, obese and coated in tattoos and entirely SJW'd who hate kids

There's some okay Christcucks, and I honestly would say that they'd probably care less if there weren't as many degenerate faggots parading around the media

I don't give a fuck. Just say that Islam is dangerous to you and do whatever you want, this is a free country.

I agree completely, but what can be done about the degenerates who don't?

Worry about yourself.

Wow! You can use a meme? You must be one of those late night comedians I hear so much about.

Now I'm certain you're just a shill. But very well, I shall indulge you. With the drugs we now have, HIV should be all but eradicated. But it is not because homosexual men are just that promiscuous.
>White gays experience a dramatic decline in new HIV infections
In Australia. Where the rate of infection is so low that a year to year difference in new infections of 20% could be due to random chance.
>White gays experience a dramatic decline in new HIV infections:
By a whopping 18%, thanks to valient but wasted efforts of doctors and scientists, not any fundamental change in the american gay man.
The rest are the same. One story you literally just posted twice.
It doesn't matter though, you are still a pariah and you know why. Maybe some day you will come to realize your mistakes.

google it, fag. It's not like this isn't common knowledge

Well that's your americanized muzzies for you. The ones in Europe would probably want you to jump off a building.

Homosexuality isn't genetic. Marry a woman and have kids.

Literally you not being able to take banter

No, you should not be allowed to adopt. A proper family is needed for correct socialization and development of children

I assume it is a very high risk 10% of the gay community keeping the disease alive. When you have such isolated small groups like gays diseases spread easily and persist over time. Gays have fairly small dating pools and ones involved in hard drug use and sex work have even smaller dating pools. This isn't a majority of gay people getting sick, this is about 5% of gays getting sick who indulge in high risk sexual behavior.

Cool, thanks for the sources on that. All the degenerate straight people must just be gay LARPers, amirite?

Genetic Evidence of Homosexuality:

pastebin.com/MCf0bHxS

Female relatives of male homosexuals have 1.3x as many kids:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0051088

-
Bisexual females have more teen pregnancies:

journalistsresource.org/studies/society/public-health/teen-pregnancy-bisexual-lesbian-heterosexual-women

-

Straight males carry gay genes:

chaladze.com/files/publications/Chaladze2016ASB.pdf

Some questions I've always wanted to ask a fag: Is it just impossible for you to get it up for a nice lady? Do like to get buttfucked because it gives you a better orgasm? Are you a hedonistic barbarian who puts his own pleasure over the advancement of the human race?

Ah yes, (((they))) whose (((God))) commands (((them))) to stone gays are behind the fags. Totally consistent logic

Then you have nothing more to say. You've taken a predisposition, a mere taste for sexual partners, and sewn it into your soul. And you would suggest you are not a degenerate. Disgusting.

Almost everything in there has been disproven or isn't conclusive.

That's pretty much what I intend to do. But that doesn't get rid of the idiots who make all gays look terrible to the general public.

u don't sound like fag

I never said degenerate straight people don't exist, faggot. And the gay community does a good enough job of proving its own infidelity.

Such as?

fpbp, fuck you OP

The first group to ever advocate for the right to have homosex was the Scientific Humanitarian Committee founded by a German kike named Magnus Hirschfeld

Then they go fuck goats and children. You sure you're not doing a bit of shilling, Ahmed?

your studies are pure garbage wtf is this
>Gays have differently size brain regions
>sexual orientation correlates with the number of older brothers
>Bisexual females have more teen pregnancies
Is this your evidence ? LMAO

Pretty sure that's how the 56% meme came into existence, though I at least understand where you're coming from

Hmm... I have a plan.
Step 1: Infiltration
Act like a degenerate and rise to power within their ranks. All a Facade of course. Go overboard if you must.

Step 2: Preach
If you manage to get on something like CNN, say what you say here and spread that shit like wildfire. Get friends to do this plan too because the left will cover up and act like your ideas are isolated and not common, but having multiple do it would help a ton.

Step 3: Awaken the masses
Keep going, don't stop preaching.

Yes. Gay genes are an advantage in some women. Gays have hypothalamus regions that function differently. Gay genes persist as a function of large families.

>fuck goats
you realize this is just meme, right ?
>and children
says the faggot lmao pic related

That's fair. But there's the people in muh community who don't, and I don't know what to do about them.