To the City of San Francisco, prepare ransom bills of $200,000 in used 10s and 20s. One man with yellow bag, south side...

To the City of San Francisco, prepare ransom bills of $200,000 in used 10s and 20s. One man with yellow bag, south side, Marina Green, East Harbor, 9 pm, he has oxygen until 3 am tomorrow morning, red panties and bra, MAGA tatoo on right buttcheek (soon to be ALTernated right buttcheek), nice manboobs, mole on left thigh. I'm printing out every Trump tweet from trumptwitterarchive.com/ so much material, so sad. I will blend all prints in a blender with a orange joos. And there are bigly yuge pages in question. Anything cute and you'll force me to let drumpftard die of orange shake overdose.

Other urls found in this thread:

moviequotedb.com/movies/dirty-harry/character_711.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lqkYf3pOnow
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

b-bump

Wow it's a schizo faggot

Kill yourself bitchboi

Unless your victim is a gay black transgender athiest pansexual otherkin with XXY chromosomes you ain't getting shit you racist

dafuq?

To the City of San Francisco - I'm warning you to have my $200,000 dollars and a jet airplane ready and waiting. I will call the Mayor's Office at one o'clock and tell you about the MAGA-hostage who I will be happy to strawfeed with orange joos blended with trumptweets prints if you don't do exactly what I say.

I dont know what this, but I feel like its important to maintaing the cosmic order.

I fucking gate schizo faggots. bring back forced euthanasia

what's that now?

BUMPLOL

FBI gunna fuck you up my boy, so you better hope you're behind some serious VPNs, not some NSA shill company.

kek

stop being amerifat

le land of the free

Careful. Autistic anons have been v& for autistic posts like this. Like remember the guy that said he had a nuke on that Cargo ship?

>Being scared of jew agency. Kys poo

venerable Sup Forums is shit atm

They're mayors dead as of today, you're SOL

Wow so many retarded redditirs here. I wont spoil op . So go ahead make my day

pics or it didn't happen

based

to the rest of you fags:
moviequotedb.com/movies/dirty-harry/character_711.html

kys

well, fug... ya blew it

Godspeed OP. Don't let those glow in the dark CIA niggers find you.

We know where it's from, fag

Fuck you redditor fag you dont get upvotes here you fucking misaborted spawn

fucking degenerates. this board was based back in the day. fuck you all.

>immediately knew the character
fuck i'm old

Same. I think ill watch them all this week

gg

replies here are vomit inducing material. america is fucked

You need to kys homo

died of AIDs

>I wanna be a retard

We blew it.

youtube.com/watch?v=lqkYf3pOnow

itt: poo is shitting his pants instead of street over CIA NSA FBI MOSSAD GOP agency, bunch of newfags don't have a fucking clue, niggers, animeposters... fuck this shit