Monster Musume

The manga will never be ____ again

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/03/03/japanese-response-to-un-proposed-ban-for-media-depicting-sexual-violence-is-cogent-and-sane/#6d0f70915b3e
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love spooder

For fuck's sake just stop

no

For fuck's sake could you and the mods stop being anal retentive about people liking things you don't like.

Another shitposting thread

>no new chapter
>no new TL either

I wonder how good this one will be!
Kill yourself.

It's the only real thing to do in between chapters

No new chapter?

No. Only shitposting

:(

The manga will never be LEWD again!

>maybe if I bitch someone things will get better

there ya go!

This is an English speaking forum

N E V E R

*autistic screeching*
These threads are staying

We call it legacy.

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...

Why dont more people use the report function? I see it in other threads too. Its so stupidly simple to just ignore someone and report them.

Papi wa belly.

These threads are staying and you're going to accept it

I love you too.

I report the OP all the time of every shit nothing thread, like this one, but nothing ever happens.

forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/03/03/japanese-response-to-un-proposed-ban-for-media-depicting-sexual-violence-is-cogent-and-sane/#6d0f70915b3e

THIS!

O L Y M P I C S