If this was your son what would you do?

Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DavMicRot/status/940235663995293696
lifesitenews.com/news/cdc-statistics-indicate-abortion-rate-continues-to-be-higher-among-minoriti
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Huge slap accross the face.

support

one less nigger having kids

I would gave him the belt.

Sell him into sex slavery.

My wife's son?
But Im not american

gas him

I'd wonder why the fuck my kid was a nigger, first of all.

you smack the shit out of him and tell him this shit is a jewish trick and to knock it the fuck off

Citics may disagree, but it's never too late for a post-natal abortion.

>twitter.com/DavMicRot/status/940235663995293696
goodnight johnny

I'd probably move him to another school and hope he gets bullied into being normal.

disown him for being a faggot
then disown him for being a nigger

I bet that little fags squats a lot tho

all those mongoloids and moslems idk could be
yours ivan

(((Son)))

this

That'd never be my son

Tell my wife her daughter is turning out very progressive

>If this was your son what would you do?
Wreck his boipucci of course.

not mine, not sure how this nigger got in my home

I would take care of my wifes black son as if he we're my own. It would be really progressive and tolerant/liberal.

I’d wonder why he’s a gay nigger

kill my cheating exwife for not just raising a faggot but also a nigger.

fugg in boipucci

Impossible, I don't fuck niggers.

>fag
>russian
nice try leaf

Knock to the head then make him take that off and threaten to slice his throat.

I would have a long and serious talk with him about why he should stop being a niggerfaggot.

Onion shake detox

I would punch him so hard that his genes will be rewritten for him to become a Chad.

I can tell you what I'd do if this were my neighbor's son.
Well legally I can't.

you look like a puerto rican whore

honestly, i think im reasonably patient, but i think i'd have to just deny all knowledge there...

I'd shoot him and his boon mother and then off myself for knocking up a negress

Fuck it's boipussy and lick its feet

I had a child with a nigger?

probably punch him

man i so badly want to push my fist into a tranny

Spank, ground, and send to a sympathetic private shrink.

What would anyone do if their wife come home with a black baby?

find a street corner.

Seriously? Probably start by taking away all his makeup, cameras, mirrors, banning him from social media, and forcing him to wear only the clothes I buy for him. Also ban him from being friends with anyone 'like him'. While i may not be able to stop all communication, I can definitely put a huge kinky in the faggotry train. Then I'd re-evaluate as time went by.

The reason these kids exist is because parents feel like they're not allowed to be parents and redirect their negative behavior. Since all these gender issues have been politicized and everyone is so fucking sensitive about it. Parents need to start parenting again.

Realize that fucking him in the ass when he was 5 permanently warped him, then wait for the inevitable discovery.

Drop it off at CPS (CAS here in Canada)

But in reality it would NEVER happen to my children EVER.

I have morals and values.

Pic related

Depends on the wife and circumstance. For example, pro-life rape victim or """"""rape victim"""""".

big difference

Hell yeah dude.

Post videos of trannies getting what they deserve

>picking the fruit before it's ripe
ISHYGDDT

Slam his head against the toilet, then drown him

Damn you're getting kinky on the faggot train?

Come on user, you scrap that shit out. Even they do it themselves. lifesitenews.com/news/cdc-statistics-indicate-abortion-rate-continues-to-be-higher-among-minoriti

Dumb bitch, we'll only get a grand or two for nigglets. White and chink babies are what sells. Fuck. I'll snatch the next one.

underrated

Abort. Eat some eggs. Make a new one.

If that would be my son, i would probably rob a liquer store and then sell loosy cigarets on the street yaw

You can't make a woman get an abortion. Believe me, I've tried. And don't give me that smart-ass "accidental falcon punch" or "babyblender cocktail" shit. If you've ever seriously looked into it, you'd know the chances of a happy outcome were pretty much nonexistent.

Yeah, wreck that bitch with your .... sandal.

Who the fuck does that? Might as well swat her with a newspaper and yell "BAD KITTY!"

Go breivik on the kikes and faggots in media

I wouldn't kill him, but I would shield bash the fuck out of him

Kill my wife for having sex with a nigger.

kek. Pray do tell more user

WHHHYYYYYYY

Because nigs are closet fags. I grew up in chimpcongo.

spread his boi puccy and enjoy

I would let him be this way.

He would probably do quite well as long as he was not in some rural retard scho- detention block.

Kids are quite expensive and are killing a lot of people financially at the moment, so he avoids that risk altogether.

Aids patients are living into their 80s. Death or even major symptoms are just a meme now.

Well, I wouldn't have fled like a nigger his father is,
so I might have been capable of preventing that kind of faggotry.

>I’d wonder why he’s a gay nigger
Because he came from outta space.

they killed him afterwards

Take him by his ear, wash the shit out of his face and then throw him into an oven because hes a nigger.

Kill wife to reclaim my honor because she cheated on me with a nigger.

You're fucking retarded. This whole fucking AIDS acceptance shit is retarded. I know AIDS patience and if they could NOT have it, they would. These are people who got it from an infected needle in the 90's, spread it through unprotected sex with a spouse, etc. Not fags. You know the medicine they take rots their teeth and there's nothing they can do about it? HIV/AIDS is still a fucking life ender and these faggots who walk around saying they can take a suppository now and the world is better because they can buttfuck and spread the plague are the worst thing imaginable. Fuck you.

You're bleaching. LARP it.

I'd figure out who molested him, and seek retribution on that person.

>Dat boipussy

this
kid has zero white facial features

Revoke internet privileges. No more smart phone.

Enroll in martial arts.

Spend more time with him doing masculine things.

Lot's of camping.

Get him to admit that his mother coaches him to behave like this for future court proceedings.