MAN KILLED FOR WEARING SPANISH FLAG SUSPENDERS

Will translate the main points
>man, 55, ex-legionary (guess it's kind of like the marines?) wearing suspenders with a Spanish flag motive
>2 "pacific lefties" insult him, call him a fascist
>these brave young antifascists waited till the man went out to attack him in numerical superiority, by the back not to mention the man is 55 and unarmed
>beat him brutally and leave him in a braindead state, he will likely die in a few days according to doctors
>leftard mayor stays silent about it

but he was a literal nazi tho! r-right guys?

What do españabros think?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/europe/comments/7jca1r/55_year_old_spanish_man_beaten_until_brain_dead/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally repeating history.

You did it in 1478, just repeat as necessary.

Sounds like the faggot had it coming. Proceed.

Looks like a nice guy. F

F

Death to commies

i want to beat up some antifascists too, wondering what theyd think if they found out im jewish

F

join spanish discord server
/nCFnKgC

F. poor guy

It's about time Europe is washed over by another wave of communist removal.

YRYL Thread?

F veteran man. Rest in peace.

bump

F. Hope you guys flay those cowards.

The only good antifa is a dead antifa

F

I hope they find them both

Wtf I hate Spain now.

Might makes right.

S.

Should have fought harder faggot.

>Wearing your nation's own flag on your clothing is taboo enough to get you killed in Europe

Is that why you faggots make fun of us so much for being patriotic? What a pathetic continent of cuckolds you all are.

Antifa killed someone?

>t. 56% boy

And people still think antifa isn't a terrorist group.

Not an argument. I see Europeans shitting on Americans simply for waving the American flag/wearing it on clothes like we should be ashamed of our patriotism. The American bear maymay is even centered around that. You guys are truly pathetic.

one's already been found, he's apparently the kind of person you would think would do something like that: literal anarchist, squatter.
The other one won't be too hard to find.
But it's spain so they will probably go with 2 years max, if they behave well in prison.

Fuck off this make my blood boil, i cannot stand their arrogance and their double standar, or "they are pacific" or they are filthy communist.

But you cannot claim yourself rightful and moral correct and then kill an innocent citizen hope they root in jail those fucking bastards

Kill Commies again, Spain! They're getting uppity.

Im going insane with anger

Please tell me this is in the news in Spain.

just read first here and i chek daily, since this happend 4 days ago i doubt it

what can you do to get them killed in prison?
in the US pedophiles are killed right away in prison do they do that in Spain?
can you start a rumor they are pedophiles?

Post this to Reddit and Facebook. Don't let people be ignorant of this.

TRanslate?

genocide all college commies

we need to exterminate 1/2 the population and you know it, lets do it already

Oh please shut your fucking mouth,Stockolm looks blacker than any city in here,YOU GUYS ARE BLACKER THAN FUCKING BRAZIL,get your shit together because when you reach the point Brazil is making fun of you,ya know you fucked up royally

The lefts foot soldiers (mentally ill, immigrants, browns) continuously drive up the causality rate for the right or opposition. This is met with muttering about laws, or a platitude criticizing the current political state. I don’t know if I could let the death of a family member go unresolved. The politicians that provide a pathway for these people will smirk, and the activists will cheer. I don think I could let it go. I would have to got to church and pray. Than make a donation or two to an immigrant NGO or maybe a Trans rights association. It’s the only way to cope.

kill yourself hypocrite scum piece of shit

remember to all spaniards that you have the chance to join to a spanish discord server
/nCFnKgC

If you officially wage war, then killing them is not murder, right?

We must kill those fuckers and all antifa scum

Hahahaha
Jajajajajaja
Huehuehue
xaxaxaxaxa
wwwwwww

>I would have to got to church and pray. Than make a donation or two to an immigrant NGO or maybe a Trans rights association. It’s the only way to cope.

no wonder the world is lost, you are all fucking cucks, some commie kills a family member of mine and I would kill 100s before I am caught

Can someone post some links to articles about this guy?

i really dont care, lets stop pussy footing around the issue and just organize our own RWDS

I assure you as soon as a successful RWDS begins to operate in a country, all other countries will follow

Sounds like the same people we have in "centri sociali". Literal vermin and far worse than any nigger

unlikely, your best chance is that the biker club he was part of takes care of the matter. Hopefully in a more discrete way that these 2 baboons did.

This.

It seems like a communicate from whatsapp made by some of their friends to concern about the situation, probably is before is not published in any media, however bigger newspaper just start writing few hours ago so i guess it won silence anymore

A group of antifas gave a deadly beating to Victor Lainez (60 years old), friend of mine, he was alone in a local bar. The reason, wearing Spain themed suspenders.
Until when we have to endure threats, pressures, and attacks from these people?
Until when we will endure the lies and difamation from the media?
The (((occult))) periodism...
RIP Victor Lainez (plugged in to a machine with cerebral death)
There is no right to take someone's life fior not thinking like you, for being a patriot and love your country.
Let the people know, friends. Why hasnt this been on any media?

What city of Spain?

to begin you dont need that much

a couple of vans, some pistols, shotguns and a couple of rifles, 8 - 10 people divided in the 2 vans

that formation is almost unstoppable, you can ambush cars, or groups of people, lets says there is a group of niggers in a corner, both vans pin them in a 90 degree angle for each other, doors open and you shoot them

close doors, move on

the police can also be handled with a little planning and also some talking, mixed with brute force

>see officer, we have 10 people armed to the teeth, we dont want to engage you, spare the lives of you men and mine, and let us go

95% of the times it will work, police are only human

Zaragoza

Burn the Antifa squats down. Stab them in the back. Full on war exterminate all terrorists

Euro Mexico

reddit.com/r/europe/comments/7jca1r/55_year_old_spanish_man_beaten_until_brain_dead/