So like, her cat never talked again?

So like, her cat never talked again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NYcntkxbFpE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>vlc

Like it matters. And this image was off of google.

Is Miyazaki a lolicon?

no he's a pedo irl

>Miyazaki complains about lolicons
>all his movies are about little girls

But they are HIS little girls.
Stop masturbating to them. Find your own lolis.

>Lots of pantyshots
>lolis in underwear.

unsexualised little girls. therein lies difference.

>miyazaki lolis
>unsexualized

Strange when he created a lot of them. Literally got into panties based on the Kiki's Delivery Service trailer.
youtube.com/watch?v=NYcntkxbFpE

now you're getting it

what do you think

THIS.

What was the point of this character (the cat)?

I love KiKi so much
>tfw she helped granny cook but was so much disappointed
This anime is pure emotion, I like it

Porco Rosso sequel?

Her cat never talked, she just imagined it and she stopped when she 'grew up' at the end of the film.

I know he talks again in the English Dub. The actual Japanese, I dunno.

Because he fucked that white slut normal cat.

They fixed it in the Bluray

Not a virgin anymore so he lost his wizard powers.
Makes sense.

But they didn't fix it because they got rid of Sydney Forest. The Japanese songs are both good, but I could switch to the Japanese track if I wanted that. Instead of getting four good songs like the old release I only get two.

Well okay, they fixed that end bit, but they also ruined it by removing Jiji's snarky remarks in the dub and changing some music.

The old DVD dub was best.

It was. Really they should have put both dub tracks on the bluray. It's a fucking bluray, it's not like they didn't have the space.

Did she also imagine flying on her broom?

His best work. Prove me wrong, I dare you.

She grew up.

>I know he talks again in the English Dub.

All he said was "meow".

More like her cat's VA never talked again.

Some of my friends hate this movie because it doesn't have much of a central plot, but I thought it was pretty good.

Childhood is idolizing Kiki, adulthood is realizing Porco Rosso was infinitely superior.

Childhood is using this retarded meme.

One of the Ghibli movies that marked me the most. It's just good from beginning to end without any uninteresting part, and a better SoL than most anime of the genre.

Thanks for helping me. I'm just too dumb.

delete this

>Phil Hartman will never talk again

dude, don't tell a thing like this

he lost his purity

I want to see them discuss romance as the heat of the inside of the cat increases ever so slowly until they get all sweaty as a result, take off eachother's clothes, start exploring one another's bodies and have a huge lesbian orgy of which lasts for hours on end until they finally faint from the overdose of forbidden pleasure, wake up in the morning, go to a restaurant without bothering to put on any of their clothes, grab a bite to eat while fondling eachother until they can't bear to resist their desires any longer and get back to fucking right then and there, in public, with a bunch of nearby shotas finding their penises getting hard as a result of the spectacular spectacle and begin jerking off onto the girls that are licking and touching one another. Seeing their areas that are often covered and hearing their erotic moans send them over the edge and they spread their underage seed all over their beautiful bodies, having their glorious yet-to-be-developed chests glisten with the group of young boy's collective cum, boys of which none of the girls introduced themselves to much less spoken with.

it's one feelsy movie, that's for sure
>that weirdly R.E.M.-esque japanese credits song