Why are these 3 countries such fucking cucks?

why are these 3 countries such fucking cucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

nordfront.se/sd-lanserar-bielerplanen-oppnar-upp-folkmord-via-arbetskraftsinvandring.smr
youtube.com/watch?v=gGj1fvs8mU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"Bonnier AB (Swedish pronunciation: [ˈbʊnˈniːr]; also the Bonnier Group)[3] is a privately held Swedish media group of 175 companies operating in 15 countries. It is controlled by the Bonnier family."

"The Bonnier family is a Swedish family of Jewish origin,[1] who since the beginning of the 19th century has been active in the book industry and later also in the mass media industry. They own the media group Bonnier Group, which has 175 companies in 18 countries.[2][3][4]"

>0 replies

t. swede/brit/germcuck with proxy

says the memeflag

>catalonia

They all have german blood

i wasnt going to reply (until i saw your post) and the reason is that i feel sorry for said countries, obviously not because i think they are not cucked

Why exclude Belgium and France?
These are all failed states, only option is nuclear strikes on the major population centers. Rural areas still have natural locals who should be tasked with rebuilding and repopulating.

Why do you put so much Focus on Sweden? We are 10 million only, while other countries going down the shithole are much more relevant such as France, Italy and Spain.

A good, solid suggestion

Why exlude France, the country with the worst demographics in Europe?

Anyway, to answer your question, they were all great empires in their regions. British Empire, obviously the greatest, the Germans were very powerful, and the Swedish Empire was a huge regional power at its time too. The Brits succumbed very early to Jewish subversion, the Germans did not until after WW2, and Swedes was simply too pure, homogenous and succesfull to be left alone by the kikes, so we were subverted in the early 70's. Bonnier family.

german blood

The french have a general disdain for the governments. Honest question, what does the average swede think about your government?

Because Swedes literally scream for more "refugees" and attack anyone who disagrees.
It's bizarre. It might be the first time in history where a nation actively tries to destroy itself.
None of these countries you mentioned actually want monkeys roaming their land, it's just forced upon them.
And when these animals have drained Sweden clean in a couple of decades they will use their Swedish passports to walk into any other western country. You're not just letting them into Sweden, you are letting them into the western hemisphere. Hopefully in a few years countries will get wise to this and put Swedish passports in the same category as Somalian.
You know the dumb guy in a horror movie who does some unbelievably stupid shit that endangers the rest of the group? You are him.

>Honest question, what does the average swede think about your government?
I've said this so many times before but I'll say it again, after 2018 there will be no reason to make fun of us anymore. You will see

Shut up Sven, it'll be the German election all over again, except that it won't be conservacucks taking the lead as much as it'll be "environmentalists" and feminazis.

Its not as bad as everyone memes, sure there are alot of scary people on the streets but I guess the economy is ok.

8 million swedes
2 million mudshits/niggers

oy vey

nordfront.se/sd-lanserar-bielerplanen-oppnar-upp-folkmord-via-arbetskraftsinvandring.smr

Because of this

youtube.com/watch?v=gGj1fvs8mU4

>Letting a woman write your party policy
Frauke all over again.

>a jewish woman nonetheless

trust me guise SD are redpilled lel

They're very infiltrated and pretty much the definition of controlled opposition.

You should rename that "cone of successful European places" it wouldnt make a difference fucking leach

yes

Fuck you faggot, you're still so bitter over us beating you at every single point in history that you want us to die. Guess what, we're not dying this time either. Fuck you, schadenfreuden danish piece of shit

Do you really think a legit party would be able to exist in 2017? There are no legit parties. That's not a blackpill, that's a call for you to be the living embodiment of the principles you espouse. Be an examplar man, have many white children and do not contribute to the state's power, aka do not be a materialistic cunt.

>italy
We have migrants, but we aren't asking for more.

The fucking pic of Sweden killssssss me.
>get invited by nice folks to live in a country
>burn the countries flag, rape and steal
>Sweden is expected to come close to a 3rd world country within the next decade

Everyone regrets letting them in, but can’t say shit about it. Like the story I heard about that liberal bitch in Hollywood who went on about how everyone should let in a refugee family. Well guys, she did, and since they have diplomatic immunity, they kicked her out of her OWN house, and legally can’t be evicted from it because they have squatter rights or whatever

Her and her daughter got kicked out of their own home, lucky they didn’t get gang raped too

We have legitimate reasons to be overly cucked, Britain and France colonised most of the 3rd world, we're reminded every day by leftists that we should be ashamed of our 'evil colonial past' and should accept diversity as some sort of punishment/repentance, same goes for Germany, Italy and Spain for being fascist states.

Sweden however has no reason for being complete cucks, maybe colonialised a few shitty islands, but nothing noteworthy.

>yeh suck that corn girl

I'm pretty good at thinking like a jew, it often scares me how good I am at it, so I recognize that they'll always know to infiltrate political opposition no matter what it's shape and form. If "the right" ever takes over via democratic elections it will be because the party is so infiltrated that the jews consider the party more of an asset than a risk.

>dude have children
I'm not american, being "white" is not enough for me to qualify for breeding. I'm a staunch believer in eugenics and I know myself well enough to know that I wouldn't pass my own requirements for being allowed to have children. I'm no hypocrite either, even if the country that I live in does not agree with my beliefs on the matter then I will police myself on the matter.

Said the insignificant third world nobody.

Inmigrants and leeches goes to succesful places what a surprise

Everywhere it's the same, user. The only places where this shit isn't happening is 3rd world shitholes and in Eastern European shitholes where not even the local people want to live.

*are

it's due to the structural oppression of minorities of every genre such as gender, race, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, and so on and so forth. The patriarchy i.e. white males are solely responsible for all pain and suffering in the kosmos and should answer for their crimes against humanity by killing themselves as soon as possible. Thanks.

Pay me.

Kind regards,
Nigress McApeass

Said the Brit who’s sisters and mother are going to get gang raped with nothing he can do to stop it. Yeah, great country you have here. At least if one of them tries it here you have the ability to put the barrel of a mossberg 500 in their Mouth

Why are you using a non countries flag?

large jewish diaspora

Welfare state and whites are more beta in general.

The blacks accept that one man can fuck hundreds of women if he is chad. Africa is almost pure capitalism with wealth and women.... 0.01% of men have all the money and women.

The UK is communism, there are maxed out black chads who work 1-5h a month doing nothing and make more money than white doctors who work 90h a week.

The white beta doctor cannot compensate for his low test, small dick, no frame, no height because the govt taxes him 90%, and gives it to a black guy born with a 1% frame, height, iq, face etc, to even things out.

In the rest of the world that white guy would get hundreds of virgin pussies, in the us he would make 500-900k, the black guy would make 50 dollars. Instead their adjusted incomes in the uk are more like 50k and 1.8 million for the black guy because of the services and housing.

Those aren't actual excuses, but if they were having a eugenics program with forced sterilization up until the '70s would be Swedens.

holy shit, Victoria Kawesa browses Sup Forums?

Their governments buying into the EU's white genocide plan. The Brit-bongs are still the most cucked of all of them. Germany can be saved, just give them a few more elections. German people are incredibly collectivist and authoritarian, so there is some hope.

also; people also dismiss Sweden's huge nationalist movement (per capita waay bigger than the US for example).
Our repressive climate have really been a boon for ethno-nationalist sentiment.

Because it works like an infection
It does not matter whether it infects 1000 or 10 000 000 people, it will spread to other countries

Every 'cucked' country should be relevant to us, since the actions of the said country can affect others.

How many of those 10 million are swedes and how many are not, but non-white immigrants or children of immigrants?

I don't know what you're talking about

It doesn’t matter. They are useless, always have been.
Central Europe is all that has ever mattered.

there seems to be a strong correlate between cuckoldry and elements discovered

I think that is explained by Britains extreme centralization. Most countries have something like an official, a cultural and a financial capital, but for you London is all of those combined.

>in unrelated news London is now an acid attack capital of the world

And why dont you move out to those amazing,succsesful,great,beautifull countries instead of larping like a fuckign faggot

Yeah, I feel sorry for them too.

You know, growing up I used to admire what the white man was capable of.
They where conquerors, artist, researchers, explorers. Almost any advance done by humanity for centuries has been possible thanks to them.
But now I see that some of them has been brainwashed to hate themselves, and it's a great disapointment for me that the people that used to rule the world now is forced to accept a bunch of sub-humans or they will be treated as racists

they are not "cucks"
they are the most progressive. the only problem is that your backwards regressive brain doesnt register progress and classifies it as cucked due to autistic peasantry prevalent in your nation

that happened under labour who have been kept out 3x now

and cucks? lol your nation lasted a day faggot,even gibraltar is more independent than you

rotterdam is the cultural capital of the UK

>Rotterdam

Ein Reich, Ein Volk, Ein Gott, Ein Fuhrer!
Wotan Mit Uns!
Sieg Heil!

'cuz they're rich pillars of Western pseudo-civilization. Follow the green and find the kikenest

Missing the US

There also seems to be a strong correlation between successful nations and jewish immigration. There also seems to be a strong correlation between Jewish influence in media corporations and liberal propaganda pushed by said outlets.

None of these countries were cucked until very recently, let us not forget that.

I have myself a qt3.14 greek gf. U mad about racemixing user?

Isn't France a huge le cuck too?

what is it with mediteranean girls and nordic cock?

Take off that meme flag.

I do it because I had family in malmo. They fled to Israel 6 years ago because of your muslims and your swede faggot mayor who said the abuse hurled upon the Jews by the subhuman mob was the Jews fault. I actively root for your downfall. Your nation is a fractal of leftism from top to bottom and you all deserve it for your complacency.

probably a frustrated amerimutt