When did you finally grow out of your edgy evolutionist phase?

When did you finally grow out of your edgy evolutionist phase?

You had one, don't lie.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day-age_creationism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When I realized that Amerimutts are dumb

>americlaps LITERALLY, ACTUALLY, UNIRONICALLY, GENUINELY, IN ALL SERIOUSNESS think evolution is a lie

it is

I'm a Christian and I believe in evolution. I believe it's God's creation therefore anything that comes with it is also part of his plan.

POO

lmao darwin

This is a good meme

please explain

>When did you finally grow out of your edgy evolutionist phase?
hahaha.

>it is
HAHAHAHAA

oh boy, sky daddy just can't wait to invite you to his perfect sky palace but only if you're a good goyi... i mean faithful.
Jew gonna jew.

When Jesus appeared in a dream and fucked me in my sleep.

Why does ANY person believe that there is any contradiction between Christianity and evolution?

Reminder: You can still be a Christian and not be a retard when it comes to evolution.

Look up Micro and Macro evolutions and learn the difference between Evolution and "The Theory of Evolution as the Origin of Species"

Don't embarrass America with this fake Jesus bullshit.

It's a theory.

Britbongs unironically believe that Earth is billions of years old, just because their Royal Society made up fossils, because they had a bone to pick with the French and their scientific progress in biology.

Wut, there is no phase to it.

It's a study of biological evolution, it operates regardless of your opinion.

If you think "muh bible" is the only answer, get help, you are mentally ill.

the church encouraged darwin and all science, encouraged people to read his book. only recently has it become science vs religion. there is no side to choose.

>Retard
>Evolution denier
>Christcuck

Seriously, fucking pick one. More and more Christian shilling around here and I'm beginning to think they've got a wedge to drive in the community.

There isn't anything edgy about not wanting to worship a dead Jew on a stick. It seems these Christian posts are attempting to be edgy but it just comes of as the idiot in HS who didn't understand some people weren't brainwashed on to that shit by their parents their entire lives.

Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Paganism - all different ideas that are equally archaic and contradictory. Wow, it's almost as if they all came from different parts of the world when a time when humans would rub literal shit onna wound and think it's okay.

Which explains why the Jew hates Christianity and tries to push evolution on the goyim.

I don't deny evolution

When i realised that evolution is racist.
We are one race, the christian race.
Praise G_d!

I've never been an atheist. I've honestly never been that arrogant of an ass.

I was never edgy about evolution, but I did used to be a regular atheist, and believed in it wholeheartedly. (I.e. not a Dawkins style new atheist.)

When I stopped getting my info from pop-science sources, however, I started to see that many of the things I believed were naive and often totally wrong. E.g. ideas of determinism influenced me to believe free will did not exist, but determinism does not apply to even a single particle system. And I found that, as I came to understand the mathematical underpinnings of various parts of physics, that it was in fact consistent with God's existence, and even seemed ideally suited to a universe in which both God's and man's will can co-mingle and interact.

With regards to evolution, I discovered that the parts of it that are most evidentially attested to, are the parts consistent with Christianity: e.g. adaptations in the gene regulatory networks. Whereas the parts inconsistent with Christianity, such as origin-of-life scenaries had almost no evidence, and failed to produce even a *possible* general pathway, let alone an actual one. (RNA world scenarios being the best, but still failures due to RNA's inability to exhibit enough enzyme activities.)

Long story short, actual science (as opposed to pop-sci garbage) eventually convinced me that God exists.

so is gravity

so it literally every law and shit that making your computer work now

but i dont see you a guing with those theories...

>being proud of your stupidity
Lol

omfg can you fags actually stop, if you wanna believe in your sky daddy go ahead honestly i dont mind, hell ill even play along right at the end of my life so i can get into heaven with you.

but just go away for now, i bet you cant even sing any hymns.

Stop being retarded. Evolution is not a theory, its the Theory that evolution is the origin of the species that is the theory.

see

I've honestly never been that arrogant of an ass.
>being proud of your stupidity

POINT PROVEN!

I used to think that Evolution was true, but jews told me the holocaust was too, and vaccines were good and the Earth was flat

Not so fast jews

A GAME THEORY

>When did you finally grow out of your edgy evolutionist phase?

When will your church grow out of its child rape phase?

know what else is a theory?
my dick in your mum, mate

>More and more Christian shilling around here and I'm beginning to think they've got a wedge to drive in the community.
Or maybe the Christian posts are a response to the many atheist posts lately. Shareblue has a vested interest in atheism, so why would they post in support of Christianity? Which makes more sense: the Christian posts are shills, or the atheist posts are shills?

...right after I grew out of my edgy "the Earth is a globe" phase.

scientific theory means its confirmed, idiot

A scientific doesn't mean it is confirmed it just means that it is an accepted explanation. You could have an accepted explanation while not being confirmed or repeated.

Ask the Holy Spirit what's true, what you got to lose user?

Christ calls all men to salvation, how are you any different?

Call it a "red pill" if you really want.

When you should kys catholic mongrel.

Then you believe your religion is false fucking faggot

I'm still an evolutionist. While it is still a theory it makes sense why geographically isolated species are biologically very different from each other.
>Marsupials in Australia
>Darwin's discoveries of unique species on different islands
>Aboriginal humans in Australia

But user how does a cell in the ocean turn into a monkey which turned into a great ape which turned into a human. I don't have all the answers, but again its a phenomenal theory that I've yet to see thoroughly challenged. You can be a christian and an evolutionist. If you're THAT scared of academia that you have to hide under a rock and that semitic scripture as, well, the gospel.

You having a dick is certainly just a unproven theory.

Uh no, gravity is provable in real time you chimp.

>You can be a christian and an evolutionist.
No you can't you fucking brainlet.

*There's no reason to be THAT scared of academia that you have to hide under a rock and take Semitic scripture as, well, the gospel.
Typo my b

prove god in real time

I am embarrassed for you.
>theory
>confirmed

No it's not.
Invisible hands are grabbing stuff and dragging it down.
DAS RITE! WE WUZ NO MUNKEYS!

Evolution is real but we need to stop the Darwin dogmatisation

name one line of text that states evolution and Christianity are incompatible

Ok, kill yourself, then you will see.
I'll wait...

theory=/=hypothesis

a theory is testable, provable and as yet unchallenged

Only a few dixietards don't beleive in evolution. It is not that common at all.

for me its the other way around. as a kid i believed in magic. now not so much.

hahaha everyone point at OP and laugh

Yes it is.
Gravity is a force of attraction that exists between any two masses, any two bodies, any two particles.

Genesis

1:11 And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.

1:12And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

Similar passages for creating fish and animals. God did not create them he said "let the earth bring forth" wtf does that sound like to you faggot?

THANKS FOR WATCHING

when will you grow out of your 'i have an imaginary friend who worries more about me having a quick wank than about parasitic worms that burrow into innocent children's eyes, lay their eggs causing them to go blind, but don't worry he created that worm because he loves us' phase? must feel great.

>hypothesis
a supposition or proposed explanation made on the basis of limited evidence as a starting point for further investigation

> when did you evolve into not believing in evolution?

JUST

>theory
a contemplative and rational type of abstract or generalizing thinking, or the results of such thinking. Depending on the context, the results might, for example, include generalized explanations of how nature works.

Macro evolution is a giant sham. There is zero evidence for it. Evolutionary biology goes against every law of thermodynamics, almost all observable rules in nature, and above all common sense sense and the Word of God.

No, particles have tiny invisible gibbons on them. Those gibbons have super stretchy arms.
You can't disprove it.

>every law of thermodynamics
Not this shit again.

>EU cuck saying this

this is why people question "science". faggots like this, and all the various leftists claiming to be "the party of science" are ruining its credibility.

EVOLUTION IS TRUTH
DEATH TO ALL KEKSTIANS

>He doesn't know that just the act of living increases entropy like crazy
>Evolution does not stop this

No (((christmas))) for you FAGS

>God did not create them he said "let the earth bring forth" wtf does that sound like to you faggot?

And yet he apparently did it all in the wrong order. He supposedly made grass before any animals, except grass evolved some time in the dinosaur period.

Then he goes and makes the fucking sun and moon! Two things that existed before life even started.

Then he makes fish and birds, at the same time, completely missing reptiles that birds evolved from.

And after all that, he then makes not only every animal, but also man. All at once. Humans, that species that evolved less than a million years ago, rubbing shoulders with species that had been extinct for hundreds of millions of years.

The Bible got it wrong. Don't tie your belief in a deity up with incompatible Middle-eastern scripture.

That's not a scientific theory
>a coherent group of propositions formulated to explain a group of facts or phenomena in the natural world and repeatedly confirmed through experiment or observation

>And after all that, he then makes not only every animal, but also man.
Don't forget that he made and a woman at the same time but then he made the woman later with Adam being retroactively created first.

>protestants LITERALLY, ACTUALLY, UNIRONICALLY, GENUINELY, IN ALL SERIOUSNESS think evolution is a lie

>evolution provides the perfect arguments as to why the races are biologically different and will never be equal, why there are only two genders and they're biologically different and will never be equal, why it's defective to be gay or trans, why gender roles are real and shouldn't be perverted, why hierarchies are real and shouldn't be perverted, why property rights are real and shouldn't be perverted, why it's ok for humans to kill animals, ect ect, blowing out every liberal argument with the facts of reality
>american "conservatives" throw all this out because their middle eastern book that's been mistranslated a dozen times and is ripping off other religions a dozen times said their jewish god made earth in 6 days

>repeatedly confirmed
REPEATEDLY
CONFIRMED

Thats plain out wrong, Darwinism is just another theory that was turned into a dogma.
Some other theories
Saltacionistic,
the theory points to the obvious lack of interplay.
It also points to the difficulty in explaining the selective advantages of new arrangements at their initial stage and indicates the existence of dramatic mutations resulting in separate phenotypes.
From the neodarwinist side, we see the macro-evolutionary process as a constant change of low intensity, and we see a leptinistic side of the process that relies on the emergence of seldom successful major changes.
Darwin's theory of evolution goes step-by-step, saltacionism is leaping

neolamarcism,
Mayr says that the neolamarcist theory represent the most controversial and the best theory contrary to Darwin's theory.
Neolamarck's theories is based on the theory of inheritance of acquired attributes.
Namely, this mechanism is based on its mechanism of evolutionary change.

Geoffryizm
Something that Darwin forgot to mention is how our environment affects us, Geoffryizm radicales that idea to the max.

There are also the Ortogenetic theory (evolution is a straight line), morphogenic field theory (mainly embriology), stabilisation theory (ie what use were early wings if you couldnt yet fly with them?)

>amerimutt education is not a meme

This. I never understood why some Christians think it conflicts with God existing. You'd have to be pretty dumb to think God literally formed humanity out of dirt. Evolution is one tool of God's Creation. It's like saying that a desk couldn't possibly have been made by a master craftsman because he used tools to build it.

The real patrician view is that evolution shows the complexity and mastery of God’s creation.

>include generalized explanations of how nature works
Evolution is a theory.

That was actually a bit of poor editing, on the part of Christians and Jews alike.

Originally, God did create man and woman simultaneously, but the woman wasn't Eve; it was Lilith. But because Lilith wanted to be equal and both God and Adam were Chads, they laughed at her and kicked her out of Eden. After that, Jews tried to make it look better for God by saying Lilith was an evil creation and would shag demons, so that's why she got kicked out. Eventually, the whole thing got retconned and Lilith was cut out of the Bible. They forgot to double-check their edits properly, though.

>You can't disprove it.
electron microscope can

Exactly. It's been repeatedly confirmed.

>the genetic makeup of species don't change over
Come on nigger, you make Americans look bad

>he's still going

the problem come from sola scriptura and the worship of the Bible above God

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day-age_creationism

This tbqh

Evolution has been described as "fact and theory"; "fact, not theory"; "only a theory, not a fact"; "multiple theories, not fact"; and "neither fact, nor theory."

Evangelicals are fighting with liberals over who panders more to niggers and who is a better goy. Hell, when asked why evolution is so bad they first say it's non-biblical and then add that it's racist.

No wonder Euros are so fucking cucked. This thread is proof of how Godless they all are.
You are being punished for your heresy.

>Its amerimutts denying sciance episode again'
When will you guys grow out of the edgy gawd phase and finaly accept sciance?

Ridicule is the final test of truth

Lilith is probably just later rabbinic fanwank. When compiling old testament jews most likely used two already existing separate genesis stories and just put them together without thinking much about implications.
Gibbons are really fast and dodge electrons thus can't be seen.

>56% and shrinking

that would wake me up too.

Christians have been spamming this board like fuck the last few months

do that word game that gets your children murdered... I forget what its called...

>can't be seen
then how did you find them?