Just for non-whites who seem to think this is a "Normal mistake made by a teenager": this is not normal at all for...

Just for non-whites who seem to think this is a "Normal mistake made by a teenager": this is not normal at all for white people and we can't relate to you saying it was just a mistake that anybody could make. This is where we have vast cultural differences that make it difficult to coexist. It might be a normal part of growing up for you, but we absolutely do not tolerate this behavior in western society. Comments like that cast serious doubts about whether we can ever have a multicultural society. If you feel these thugs represent you and you are not capable of being held to the same standards and expectations as white people, then it's time to reconsider whether you should be living here or if you'd be happier in a nation of your own.

Fuck wh*Te subhumans, they deserve to be tortured and replaced

>t. nigger from literally where
Ooga booga

Ooga booga

B I X N O O D
I
X
N
O
O
D

That replaces your genes too...

4 years probation! That's right! You have to follow the law for 4 whole years! What a punishment!

More like 4 years of wearing an ankle monitor. The good news is she’ll get the ankle monitor taken off when she goes to jail for something else stupid within 3 years.

>LARPing as a nigger on the internet

We non-wh*Tes are replacing you

>paki turdroach larping as a nigger
Guys, if you see these type of posts just call them out. They're pakis and turdroaches larping.

For real, we all know they can't read.

you do realize 2 of the 3 shitskins in your pic arent even black? one is a poo and the other looks like some kind fo far arab

>She dindu muffins

Second

I literally took a glimpse at her mugshot and could feel the stench of shit infiltrating my nostrils. I'm not even joking, what the fuck.

And they say assians don't commit any crimes

Yep. The behavior and speech of blacks is based on heavily on being anti-white. Despite this country's attempts to end any semblance of slavery blacks have enslaved themselves by focusing endlessly on white people and anti-american sentiments.

No nigga it’s an American it’s always a fucking American. Probably around 12-16 who is here for le epic trollz. This board is infested with kids, Sup Forums was the containment board but then Pepe, hwndu, ptg happened.

DINDU

>3 years.
months

We really need a 'JUSTICE FOR TESFAYE COOPER' campaign. We could just make signs and put them up in the night like IOTBW. Niggers will think we want him to get off scott free, kek

Kek

we are stiill here...look woohooo! god that must hurt knowing were not replaced..

No, we just need to lynch the niggers that don't get jail sentences. The justice system is failing to dispense justice, so citizens must do so.

>Be turk
>Pretend to be black on Sup Forums
>Be proud of it

You don't even deserve this (You)

He's not even a turk famalam.

It's probably that faggot Turk hiding behind a memeflag. He's the one that's real asterisk-happy

Yeah. It's definitely the resident roach. Unless he means the turk flag is a proxy too.

It can't be the roach, he stopped posting on Sup Forums entirely after mods starting banning his threads on Sup Forums and /his/. It's probably a hispanic due to how he dumps images of bmwf with the words "jajajaja."

i think she should have got a hard sentence but not literally the same as the ones committing physical assault. maybe 2 or 3 years

i would like you to leave please

She should have gotten lynched from a tree besides the other three.

Niggers have very low standards of socially acceptable behavior, they have lower IQ's than some animals. In fact, one could argue niggers are only animals.

We really need to bring lynching back.
These niggers should have been killed the second they were caught, our ancestors are ashamed of us.

An assessor during the crime normally carries the same punishment then the person doing it. Maybe you can argue merely video taping it isn't really assisting but she should have gotten more.