Brazil = racist sh*thole

so this is my third day in Brazil and I already got assaulted by a group of kids calling me names such as nigger, "favelado?" and so on, until some old lady told them to stop and apologized.

Im still in shock, you are in a multinational society, you primitive fucks. There is no place for racisms, sexism, homophobia nor other hate crimes. Its 2017 for gods sake.

Even your girls are fucking racist. All of them gave me weird looks when I tried to approach them and just turned around and went laughing.
I dont get it, women usually liked me when I was in Argentina...

Fuck off Brazil, I wish Alberto Barbosa killed you all. I cant wait to go back to Argentina.
And my honest opinion to other foreigners is to avoid that place.

Other urls found in this thread:

jb.com.br/informe-jb/noticias/2011/12/07/camara-avalia-plano-contra-racismo-mas-empresa-carioca-contrata-so-brancos/
explainthatstuff.com/electricshowers.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SOPA

>Argetnina

Nice b8, r8 8/8

It's ok buddy we all think you are a great guy regardless.

I was in Brasil weeks ago, electric shower and no drinking water.
Wat shitty country.

>hating others for being different than what you personally think they should be

I think your whole life is going to be fucked with your shitty mentality, m8

I was an ESL teacher in Fortaleza on an 8 month contract. I ended up leaving early for the same reason. I lived in a boarding house with a shared bathroom with electric showers. The country fucking sucks. Such a shit hole.

>travel overseas to gawk at strangers and laugh about them with your friends
>not allowing local people the very same opportunity

fucking racist have some spine

hahahahaha what the fuck

Why is Argentina black when it's the whitest country in the Americas?

> Even your girls are fucking racist. All of them gave me weird looks when I tried to approach them and just turned around and went laughing.
Jejeje
WTF i love Brasil now.

OP just admit you went there for the prostitutes.

Mutts dont like us because meme karma fucked them all.

/thread

Argentina is populated with a bunch of wannabe euro faggots.
Brazil may be full of niggers, but argentina is the wannabe euro faggot colony we need to nuke first.
Of all the south-american shitholes, argentina is the worst.

>Im still in shock, you are in a multinational society, you primitive fucks. There is no place for racisms, sexism, homophobia nor other hate crimes. Its 2017 for gods sake.

kkkkkkkkkk,
Valeu OP, tive uma boa risada

What a fucking hazard. Seriously Brazil, what the fuck. At least the beer is cheap. I'd just pound some Skols to help me forget that as an American, I was living in poverty and squalor in a South American shithole. It's no wonder why all the newer ESL teachers get placed in Brazil, while the more experienced teachers get Argentina, Chile and Costa Rica.

>manual labor
>so brancos
>only whites

Unemployment skyrockets

Hey Argie bra

anyone else here secretly a brazilaboo?

>"beer"

>No final de novembro, uma estagiária do suntuoso Colégio Internacional Anhembi Morumbi, em São Paulo, acusou a instituição de mandá-la alisar o cabelo para manter a boa aparência. Negra, a estagiária usava um penteado afro.

jb.com.br/informe-jb/noticias/2011/12/07/camara-avalia-plano-contra-racismo-mas-empresa-carioca-contrata-so-brancos/

>Fortaleza
The entire northeast is a shithole.

This is a brazilian larping as an argy larping as a hue-monkey episode.
(plot-twist: you'll learn in the end that he was an amerimutt trying to divert attention all along).

>electric shower
>electric
>showever
>water and electricity
wait, wut?

Yeah, well there weren't any teaching positions in the south. My girl at the time was from Curitiba, so that would've been ideal.

>ISIS decides to attack Brazil
>bombers get mugged on the way to the stadium, suicide vests and phone detonators stolen
>decide to rape some infidels out of anger
>pin down and rape the first woman they see
>it's a cross dresser
>absolutely haram
>desperately try to save some face by shooting up a school or a restaurant or something
>there's already a gun battle going on when they get
>there they go back to middle east angry and defeated
>turns out they got Zika from raping the tranny
>it spreads and wipes out ISIS

>you'll learn in the end

It was obvious from the get go, no one in south america would post a picture with a blonde chilean.

>somehow it's not the tranny that raped them back

Theoretically, all houses are supposed to have a DR (Residual differential) device, which combined with a proper grounding makes the shower completely safe. Of course "theoretically" doesn't work here, so yeah.

Safer than taking a stroll over a bridge in Europe though.

Some fag from my uni got v& this week for shooping an anti-racist campaign.

>Getting beat up by kids

Kek

Take that back!
Bridges are perfectly safe, as long as you ban assault trucks.

explainthatstuff.com/electricshowers.html

i can say that it works from personal experience

Yeah, well thankfully there weren't any issues, but still, it was unnerving. I can't believe how much shit cost down there. This was in 2008 and protein powder and creatine were expensive as fuck. I remember wearing Nike Shox and all these Brazilian girls thought I was rich. I tore it up down there. I probably have a bunch of little monkeys scampering around.

We have cascading taxation and leg-breaking regulation, it's a wonder we got so far with so much government. By "so far" I mean "not an african-tier country".

kek, if only other Frenchmen had your foresight Pierre

yea, racism is bad man...
niggers are worse though

Wow out of all the shit in Brazil done wrong it sounds like they finally got something right .

> wtf I love halfys now

Yeah, anything that had to do with health and fitness was disproportionately expensive though. Especially protein powder, creatine and pre-workout mixes. Nike and Puma shit too. Very sought after.

Is OP really a nigger? Which kind of nigger, the coalskin or the woodskin?

It's a meta-larper, ignore him.
Also, /latam/ general from now on.
>Argiebros, how's Macri doing?
>Peru, hows PPK?
>Evo a shit
>Maduro a shit
>How's Chile?

>implying uncle addie wouldn't have been an argentinaboo just if to piss off the brits

Why the gringos that attack Brazil on Sup Forums are always a bunch of autistic fucks? It is the same story every time "hurr durr I went to visit the asshole of that country and it was filled with mosquitoes, teeth less prostitutes" and no running water.

You don't see Brazilians here complaining about how Detroit sucks, we are not that retarded to go there.

it's just bait.
don't know how the pic didn't give it away for you.

Never go to brazil, not even on a all inclusive resort. Basically the hole country is full of gipsy niggers who basically just try to rob you. And when I say rob you, I mean that they will literally follow you and do all sorts of things to steal what objects you have on you. Would definitely go nuke the fuck out of that shithole they call brazil.

what do Brazilians think if bolivia?

this is bait and meta banter all in one
10/10 post huenigger

wasn't zimzam mother from Bolivia?

quality edit krautbro

come on now "argentine is whiiiiiiite" has been around for ages

What you expected?
why do you think we dont like them?
the south cone is the only civilizated land in south america

The Jew fears the Samurai.

It's beautiful

i like this comic, here have a malvina

Whites like breasts, niggers like butts. That's how we know argentinia is whitest south american country.

I love how butthurt Brazil gets when you point out that Argentina is whiter.

There are half a million people who speak German. There are a couple towns which speak Dutch. There are even towns where everyone knows Welsh.
Argentine IQ is pretty respectable too because they're way more white.

But it would be fine to criticize detroit. Don't pretend your shit don't stink. Wipe your asshole.

I heard that Brazil is one of the most racist countries, despite being very diverse, or let me correct myself, because of it

Are brazilian women the hottest in the world?

Nice holy trump wall

Daily reminder that Argentina is a shithole and the Falklands are ours.

>fuck you Argies I'll never forgive you for the Top Gear special

>the sun
My sides

Is that a dodo on the bill wtf

Hahaha I love this country so much. It will be even better next year when we elect God Emperor Bolsonaro.

What have we here?

Yes very hot

whahahaha wew xD

they're the best

fuck off macaco monkey, you and your shithole of Brazil deserve to die

I've read on Breitbart and a couple of other sites that Islam is entering South America, could anyone update me on that?

probably an albatross

noice

can't argue against that

brazil had more slaves that the united states i believe, so imagine that

Just natural 47% brazilian whites.

>:(

>t.ahmed

Beautiful people.

lmfao ill take a drink to that edit

>I wish Alberto Barbosa killed you all
Why kill them when you could fuck them
Haha we sure payed hard for that shit

Welcome to Brazil gringo

>t. eternal tuga

>Quem Postou a foto desse gorilla no facebook

>pussies don't even play shower-roullete

kek

>you

Wew. Haven't seen this pasta in a while.

>not (You)
Step it up, Mohammed.

>Its 2017 for gods sake.

Is that Chtulu in antartica?

>this will be our president in 2019

Electric showers are absolutely safe and comfy af.
Also
>no drinking water
Where the fuck were you? Everyone I know around here just drinks tap water and is absolutely fine.