Why is giving and receiving gifts all anyone thinks about when it comes to Christmas?

Why is giving and receiving gifts all anyone thinks about when it comes to Christmas?

Christmas is all about celebrating the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Unfortunately, "people" like Boogie2988 have forgotten the true meaning of Christmas.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WFoC3TR5rzI
hope-of-israel.org/cmas1.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kikes are to blame for turning the holiday into a consumerism mess.

that is some geek tier shit right there. I think that should be something 14 year old boys and fat Jews collect

I hope Boogie and his wife reconcile, he's a good guy.

Western capitalism and garbage society centered on materialism and 'fun'. My fiancée and I have agreed Christmas is for Christ. Yule comes second

christmas was never about your abrahamic disease friend.
It was a pagan tradition. The exchanging of gifts and gathering of families is more important than Jesus.

Christcucks btfo by superior pagans once again

Honestly Christmas is kinda meaningless, we should always celebrate out Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Not one take one day out of the year, or even one day out of the week.

She'll come crawling back once she's had her fill of BBC and needs some more money

>Why is giving and receiving gifts all anyone thinks about when it comes to Christmas?

because of (((Americans)))

Is this fat cunt EVER gonna die? The mere existence of this disgustingly obese creature offends me to my core.

this germ here speak the truth,

Did she mail it to him from her black boyfriend's house that she's staying in?

Why is he opening his Christmas presents in advance? Did he expect to find food?

I thought his wife left him.

>that smiling profile pic
>even though he's still well over 300lbs
i'm chubby and I fucking hate fat fucks

>Shivan Dragon
A time in the game long long past.

fpbp

Stop Posting this fat fuck. Eww I feel sick looking at this giant ball of lard.

>that burp
that's what's so insane about this

I have never been fat but come on its magic the gathering, what do you expect?

And honestly hes not as grating as most of the magic the gathering "community" is.

>he thinks Christmas is about Jesus,and not the oppression to silence pagans.

Both failed

Jesus Christ wasn't born on December 25, you fucking dumbass. Christmas is a pagan tradition created by the Romans.

Not according to Oliver Cromwell.

Christmas has literally nothing to do with Jesus Christ. It's a hijacked pagan tradition.
These idiots changed the date of Jesus birth just to attach Christianity to paganic season celebration.

Real christmas has nothing to do with Christianity. I would know, because Santa lives in Finland.

Christmas was a Pagan holiday lifted by Christians for assimilation.

>Christmas is a pagan tradition created by the Romans.
The fuck are you talking about? Romans didn't create Christmas. They attached Christianity to the pagan tradition that existed long before the Romans.
Romans didn't invent celebrating seasons coming and going.

From jewgle
>The first recorded date of Christmas being celebrated on December 25th was in 336, during the time of the Roman Emperor Constantine (he was the first Christian Roman Emperor). A few years later, Pope Julius I officially declared that the birth of Jesus would be celebrated on the 25th December.

It isn't bait if he's right fellow 56%

The Kraut knows the truth. Heil Odin!

Why do grown men collect dolls?

I... I can't understand this, kids do this here.
When you start on jr high you give those toys away to younger siblings or cousins

why is he receiving christmas gifts now? explain yourselves, burgers

>when the traditions of your ancestors are stripped away and forcefully based around the prophetic jew

this. most christcuck holidays were pagan rip-offs.

This guys an atheist

They aren't dolls. They are figurines, basically miniature plastic statues. I don't still get the charm, but they aren't toys in the same sense as actionman was.

boogie is a christcuck

As someone without any religion I celebrate it more as a capitalist holiday.

>Christmas is all about celebrating the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
If you’re Christian you shouldn’t be celebrating what was originally a pagan holiday that was absorbed by early Christianity. Probably to make it more palatable, as a belief system, to the folks early Christians ministered to and converted. It’s not some sacred thing. Christ was born in or around September. Don’t fall for Jew tricks, this holiday was never about Jesus.

"sorry we slaughtered you guys, we'll take your holidays too and then maybe you'll want to join us go- i mean kin"

No he’s not. Explain yourself.

three day weekend this year so fuck it

The numbers don't lie

youtube.com/watch?v=WFoC3TR5rzI

>smilingvarg.jpg

Except he’s right. How inconvenient goy

He was born in oktober user, so is true
is true too
those are for kids user, not grown ass men. He should get tools and fishing stuff, not plastic dolls

I agree. It is sad. I will be celebrating his birth though :-]

>miniature plastic statues
the only socially acceptable statues are ones made from carved stone.

What do people do with these fucking things?
Why do they want mountains of useless shit piling up in their house?
I have a friend who collects little statues and toys and shit, and it just ends up cluttering his shelves and serving no functional purpose.
If it's a model that you built and painted, that's something at least, but they just buy these things.

Find me one passage from the bible that tells that jesus was born on 25 october and i chop off my balls and eat them raw on camera while pushing cactus up my ass.

>reeeeee.......reeeeeeee.......but saturnalia.....reeeeeeee

OMG I too can find something online! Dumbass:
hope-of-israel.org/cmas1.htm

the reason it surrounds gifts is it tempts muslims to celebrate christmas because the kids get jealous that other kids get gifts.

Times were so much better when Shivan dragon was a thing. RIP

Huh? How is Saturnalia not a root of Wesrern civ/thought?

There is no reason. They're just hoarding.
I've lived with people like this and the crap just keeps piling. I would always throw stuff out little by little and no one would notice, then that stuff would get quickly replaced by more crap.

The wife made the statue in the picture on the left. That's what he means by her nailing it. If you look carefully they aren't the same statue. Making something for a loved one isn't the same kind of gift giving, and it's not the superficial sort of thing we should lump in with dumb consumerism.

Consumerism.

>Why do they want mountains of useless shit piling up in their house?
People were collecting useless souvenirs and memorabilia for fucking millenia, man. You don't have any old relatives with giant collections of stuff like that? My grandparents left me with whole crate of decorative mugs and wooden animals.

Every holiday season, I remind them.

This fucking manchild FAKE FUCK KEK.
Pigs are not that fat.

I thought his wife ditched him?

>Christmas gift
>December 11

Personally I've never understood the idea behind collectibles in general. It's one thing to collect things of historic significance or something but another entirely for figures, posters, whatever of fictional shit.

You mean she took it out of the box and attached the wings and -maybe- painted it (I doubt this).

To all the pagan LARPers in this thread: no, Christmas is not a "pagan holiday" that Christians hijacked. Yes, many aspects of Christmas come from pagan celebrations of the solstice. However, Christmas was already a Christian celebration that occurred during the winter. As Christianity began to expand, the Church saw an opportunity to encourage conversion by celebrating Christmas at the same time as the pagan celebrations of the solstice. So while some traditions like Christmas trees and whatnot stem from the solstice, the holiday itself is still a Christian one. Who gives a fuck if it doesn't take place on the exact date that Christ was born or whatever, as if anybody even fucking knows the precise date that was anyways. We don't even know for sure what year he was born.

So this jackass is responsible for moving jul to the roman date? It actually starts first in january for us like the russians, but it is common to celebrate the roman time, it was moved with romanization through christianity. It isn't really for 12 of jan here, while the russians start the 9th. So it's called rome-jula in the period after 24th, lit roman yule

I have a halo figure by my desk but that is it. Makes me remember fond times.

>Santa Claus
>Satan luCas
>Adversary - Light Bearer
Really gets the noggin joggin...

there is lit no such thing as a kristmesse user, it is called jul

MTG is one of the top tier geek games that exist. Nobody plays it to be cool. NOBODY. but it's fun as fuck desu.

>obvious paid advert

I don't speak peanut butter so I don't know what you're trying to say, but I can assure you that Christmas is a holiday

Fbpb

The dysfunctional ones do, the sane ones don't.
Grandparents on my mother's side barely have any crap cluttering their homes. There's basically just one closet full of clothes that no one wears and one drawer full of old medals and old documents.
Meanwhile my grandparents on my father's side of the family live like absolute slobs. They have crap littering everything. There's piles of decades old newspapers, old clothing in trash bags gathering dust, crap everywhere, dirty dishes everywhere etc.

I fucking hate hoarders. You could completely clean out their houses, just throw away anything, and their lives would only improve.

>as if anybody even fucking knows the precise date that was anyways.

If this were real, I bet his mother would have known and told everyone that followed.

I fucking hate it. The way people celebrate this holiday really highlights everything that's wrong with modern society. I wish it were still Thanksgiving.

>No he’s not. Explain yourself.
How about you Explain yourself you hateful nigger.

this desu

They weren't fucking hoarders. Their home was always neat and clean. They just liked to collect stuff like vazes or statues. In rural areas it's pretty much given. It adds character to the home.

I still can't get this image out of my head...
>Be adult man
>Obviously no kids
>Gets toy from his wyfu for yule
>Yaaay! Just what I wanted and I got to open it before I was allowed to too
I... I just can't.... this is not normal

Does he move it around and go
>pewd pew pew
>roaaaaar
while wearing a superman cloak too?

I mean kids in the neighbourhood will see this trough a window and they will go
>But muuuuum, boogie got to open of his presents and he got a toy
>I want to open one too

Imagine being this naive again.

>Be Ye Olde Germanic type
>Be celebratin' Yuletide near the Black Forest
>Here comes those Romans and their religion again
>"Fine, you can hang with us. Just don't push that religion stuff on us"
>Teach the Romans what Yuletide is
>hijacktraditions.jpg
>Enter Saint Nicolas
>"Ummmm, OK; that's fine"
>Fast Forward 1000 years
>Best Christmas song in the world was originally about some dude wanting to fuck a whore that rejects him
>Gets new lyrics about the birth of Christ
>Everyone forgets about Saint Nicolas
>Still exchanges gifts under a tree; doesn't know why/how it all started
>It's all about Jesus, man!
>1931; Santa "Coca Cola" Claus is invented
>Don't fuhget thuh Chunucuckka, goy.
>Mariah Carey does a Christmas album
>Then becomes a massive whore
>Kwanza is born
>Amazon becomes a thing
>You are here

fixed

>mtg
>not based yugioh where everyone cheats and games are half hour ragefests

>Yaaay! Just what I wanted and I got to open it before I was allowed to too

It is early because it is an advert, leaving time for his followers to buy x.

>from the wife
>the wife
>the

I see this shit everywhere, why not say "my" wife?

>cheats
There need to be consistent rules for you to cheat in the first place. yugioh is pure bambuko.

>Saint Nicolas
That's just a cover story user, to keep the priests away. Just like Saint Hans on midsummer. You can say Saint Hans here, but nobody knows who Saint Nicolas is. Yeah on the flip side that first one sorta stuck but not the 2nd.

Called Nissen here. You have to put porridge out on the stairs for him or he gets pissed off and can fuck with your livestock and do bad shit

Christmas/Saturnalia/Yule/blah blah is for celebrating the winter solstice
it's the darkest night of the year and we light candles and feast

some kike-worshipers decided to co-opt the holiday for their Palestinian saviour

Women, niggers, jews and soyboys ruined video games, comic books, traditional gaming, and science fiction & fantasy at large.
It was probably for the best. We go too lost in escapism.

>season is about hope and jesus
>my daughter is still dead

yeah nah.

>Christmas is all about celebrating the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

Christmas is not about your kike lord. Your Jewish faith perverted Yule and adopted it for your own nefarious goals of changing and erasing the history of European peoples. I want nothing but death for all you kikes. Yes, Christians are kikes.

Gift giving at this time of the year is very European actually.

I prefer the one with silicone spikes, but whatever.

Wrong.You are expecting presents under the pine tree(christmastree) because thats where in december amanita muscaria grows.

I guess that's technically true, if you use your mouse in your right hand.

He is weak. In another time the boogie problem would have solved itself, but we are in a new time where weakness is rewarded.

ah okay...

They do this with kids a bit here too now, it's become well more demanding than it used to be. The kids get a small thing from their yule calendar. When I grew up you just got like a tiny piece of chocolate when you opened it in the morning.

And at elementary school, you would do a lottery so the kids could one small such advert each. Usually just a candybar and so

It's a bit differences with this stuff, it's like you let your kids open their presents in the morning of 25th, ours has to wait til after dinner on the 24th. You usually allow them 1 present in the morning though, so not the whole day is about
>Are we going to eat soon?

>season is about hope and jesus
Scroll up nine posts. Go grab yourself some Eggnog, bourbon, and a cozy stack of firewood. Think of the good times, and move on in a positive light. It's tough, but it won't come unless you try.

Go ahead and drink too much. It's OK.

the fuck?