TURKISH GDP GROWTH 11% last quarter

biggest in g-20 countries

whole growth of 2017 will be 7%

turkish gdp is expected to reach 1 trillion dollars in 2020

turkey superpower when?

sources: bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-11/turkey-s-economy-grows-faster-than-expected-in-third-quarter

ft.com/content/e008ab1a-de6b-11e7-8f9f-de1c2175f5ce

ft.com/content/f24d2da1-708d-3fdb-abb0-6f05d1e9def2

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-11/turkey-s-economy-grows-faster-than-expected-in-third-quarter
ft.com/content/e008ab1a-de6b-11e7-8f9f-de1c2175f5ce
ft.com/content/f24d2da1-708d-3fdb-abb0-6f05d1e9def2
al-monitor.com/pulse/tr/originals/2014/04/arabs-buy-turkey-property.html
ft.com/content/6c40425d-b0d6-3ffa-98a3-41c722134e13
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

thanks but I don't eat burger food it makes people american

based REIS

>heres that american you ordered

Its still a shitty economy for that large population.

>11%, damn thats impressing
Still dude lot of rich Turks investing outside of Turkey
I dont want to disappoint you but it seems that something bad is gonna happen in the near future, rich are like rats, if you see them running away start running too
Amerimutts dont like your sultan, Amerimutts always do as they please in the region
Prepare for the worse and invest in dollars or something if you have money
friendly advice

>bloomberg
is lies and misinformation... The only thing I can deduct from this is that Turky's GDP is going down.... but they are probably using the exchange rate to fabricate numbers...

Turks are dumb as rock and deserve to be impaled

probably cooking the books. like ever 3rd world shithole

Annex us senpai

Rwv up those spikes boys, it seems we are going to have to fight another ottoman roach infestation soon

Literally 40% of the turkish economy is boosted by constantinople, or "istanbul" as you call it, and It's not even yours.

>turkish gdp is expected to reach 1 trillion dollars in 2020

Turkish economy will be 1/68th as big as Google by 2020 and growing at 1/3rd of their rate of growth.

Wow, impressive. Good job.

Erdogan will destroy Turkey. mark my words

>implying he hasn't already done so

It's a good thing you roaches let arabs buy your land and invest in your worthless country lol

Soon they will mary your sisters, daughters and mothers and they can start proxy families and begin population replacement lol.

ROACHES GETTING KEKED KEK

What do you mean that It's not ours?

good. can't wait to anschluss north-eastern Turkey

Actually true. Turkey is the only country in south Europe doing well.

But why?

Secret trade with Iran North Korea and Russia. Sanctios mean nothing to us!

Meanwhile european productivity is btfo because no this no that plus a shitton of taxes

you do realize we know you're a turk right?

I guess the shame is strong, that is why you hide your flag, pathetic. Enjoy your arab brothers taking your lands roachboy hahaha

Why does a pirate pay taxes?

Wow, its almost like Nationalism and protectionism works!

Color me shocked! You think an alpha male like Erdogan plays by the same rules as these low IQ, globalist, self-hatinf EU retards? No, Turkey plays by its own fucking rules and gives 0 fucks.

What tax rates do you pay in Turkey?

friendly advice to all you /poltards who don't know a shit about economics and geopolitics

go research any international expert, all predicts turkish gdp will be 3 or 4 trillion dollars in 2050 which will put us 10th largest economy in the world. keep in mind that above 8 economy has much large population than us. only exception will be germany and the uk if they survive immigration of course.

this

noice
good for u lads

If he’s truely a turk he probably forget to change from meme flag. We are very proud to be turk

>le 56% face

Back to plebbit faggot.

20% income tax

can you explain why your president is selling turkish lands to rich kuwaiti, iraqi and jordanian billionaires?

are you ok with having arab over lords soon?

Erdogan is an extreme neoliberal

>biggest in g-20 countries
>
>whole growth of 2017 will be 7%
>
>turkish gdp is expected to reach 1 trillion dollars in 2020
>
>turkey superpower when?
>
>sources: bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-11/turkey-s-economy-grows-faster-than-expected-in-third-quarter
>
>ft.com/content/e008ab1a-de6b-11e7-8f9f-de1c2175f5ce
>
>ft.com/content/f24d2da1-708d-3fdb-abb0-6f05d1e9def2
But much hymen rights

> (OP)
>Erdogan will destroy Turkey. mark my words
That's what people been saying since like 2009

Turks != Arabs?

He made money out of dead Kurds, that's actually an achievment.

Not bad. In nord europe is from 50% to 60% Sometime you have an extra tax in the beginnig of the year

345 individual arabs bought 1.2 billion usd worth real estate and land in turkey (2016). you're overestimating the gulf effect on us. meantime rich arabs invest much more in the uk for example.

Mashallah.

typical no response from the turks, they know the average turk is getting the short end of the stick and soon they will be in deep shit lol

come on roach posters answer my question

indirect consumer tax is relatively high tho'

18% value added tax and 1% other tax per good

But muh journalist rights
Muh pricey meat
MUH wohymen rights
MUH gays can't share aids in turky no freedom!!!! Fuk this country!!! Fuuuuckckckckckc erdogabnnnnb!!!!! Feminism !!!!!!!! Euvrupa is goooooooooooo better!!!! System éducatif shiiiiiiit in turky!!!!!! Woomon no rights here. Fuck aaaaa

good for you but having a big gdp means nothing, the most important thing is the quality of life

>345 arabs bought land
>345

pffffthhahahahahahahahhaa, oh I forgot I was talking to a turk for a moment, lying is in your blood

al-monitor.com/pulse/tr/originals/2014/04/arabs-buy-turkey-property.html

>15,000 foreigners bought a total of 21,691 pieces of property in Turkey.

I bet it sucks getting fact checked on a malaysian basket weaving forum? I guess you're used to lying to people and getting away with it. Enjoy that arab dick your gf or future wife will take kek

hail your arab over lords roach kek xDDD

and this is bad because?

people don't reply you because you sound like a retarded armenian or kurd or any other butthurt nation.

1. source al-monitor

2. you don't even read your own source you moron

>Foreigners from Germany, Great Britain and Russia are known for owning lot of Turkish coastal property in beach destinations like Alanya, Fethiye, Kemer or Bodrum. In the first ten months of 2013, about 15,000 foreigners bought a total of 21,691 pieces of property in Turkey

3. from 2014 before coup, terror and increased tensions in turkey

The mutt got btfo nice one

Erdogan is an Islamist and Turkish nationalist, at least more so than previous leaders.

by the way, "foreigners" from germany are the biggest group that buy land and real estate in turkey.

these people are actually turkish germans KEK

I can only be happy about this, if Erdogan doesnt fucking shit up your country into an islamic hellhole it means less of a chance ill have to protect myself against hordes of hungry muds

since they have german citizenship and passports they're considered foreigners legally and morons like you think foreigners buy turkish lands.

erdogan allied with kemalists (secularists) after the coup and getting close with russia and iran. also half of turkish public and more than half of turkish youth oppose islamist agenda. from now on it's impossible for him to become islamist again. he even stated several times that secularism is a good way for muslims. he's now a conservative and traditionalist muslim leader. not pro-sharia or something.

>MUH gays can't share aids in turky no freedom!!!!

Someone call it progress

Turkey will be top economy in middle east I think Saudi Arabia will be second and Iran third congrats to Turkish bros from Iranian bro great job

>impossible to become islamist

Islam is an infection, if you allow it to fester...

Historically the only proven way to prevent it is by isolating it. Any other instance throughout all of history has led to a dusty islamic shithole.

Including the Ottoman empire to an extent.

I know history and I know where your country is headed. But fuck knows, maybe parallel development of wealth and standard of life might break the cycle.

Butt hurt a*menian

ok congrats and all. Now ally with Iran and destroy the American-Israeli-Saudi alliance. You are the lesser evil so I'd rather see do something rather than talking shit from Ankara.

that's nice, I guess. Just hope your government uses it to improve the country's quality of life and not the quality of their wallets.

your catalog lacks the biggest side of whole conflicts in middle east: the usa

Ok I'm a immigrate in France but in Turkey right now for reasons

I see 12 years olds with iPhone 7 and shit

>Baby's first trillion.
Cock mongling roaches.

Wont the K*rdish problem be even worse after Syria/Iraq calms down to just an insurgency?

Turkey needs nuclear arsenal NOW!

80% of the kurds loving erdogan ( expect tunceli faggots and some communist ppk subhumans in the far east)

Just recently financial experts declared that the turkish growth numbers are fake

ft.com/content/6c40425d-b0d6-3ffa-98a3-41c722134e13

>forgetting to mention inflation is at 13%
>rate of inflation greater than wage growth

Turkey's economy will collapse, ceteris paribus, within the next 5 years.

>subscribe to read

Too bad im a bad goy

He wrote it in his post, Mehmet... Open up your eyes.

The USA is with the Kurds, Saudis, Emiratis and the Israelis.

Everyone in the region is waiting out trump, if Democrats get in 2020 their policy will be more pro-TR, QA and IR

I think kurdish propaganda in austria and germany is too strong. whenever something about turkey comes up an austrian guy says what about kurds... you really believe kurds have major power in turkish politics right kek

it took one week for erdogan to silence all kurdish opposition. he literally put all kurdish politicians in jail and ordered army and police speacial forces to destroy pkk strongholds. and done.

without western aid, kurds are literally nothing.

>>Ceteris paribus
I remember my first macroeconomics course.

Nope. Both the Democrats and the Republicans will side with whatever side is Israel on and whatever side that could help stop Iranian influence like the Saudis. This has been the American policy since at least the 70s. The Israeli lobby is the most influential in Washington.

>turkey gdp constant decline since 2013
>trend: further decline
>positive quarter accidentally
>"b-based erdoroach"

ahahaha anti-turk butthurts always claim turkey will be destroyed soon now for over a decade

turkey is rising in all ways

Ikr? Canadas gdp is 2 trill and only has 35 million people lol.

this is what german media tells you

you're pathetic kurd. come and get killed.

this is what statistics tells you if you care to check data you retarded shitskin

>tourism down by over 30%
>foreign investments down by over 50%
>inflation rate of 13%
11% sure sure, I believe it

1. I am not anti-turkish nor anti-erdogan
2. I am half-Turkish myself
3. You didn't address my point and resorted to (incorrect) ad hominem

Pathetic.

I said it to be accurate not to show off Highschool level econ-talk.

P.s. Im a final year Economics student at the LSE in London so...

Ps. Check'em

this is literally happening too, i have friends in istanbul, the arabs been buying up land there for years now

You should be amongst the first to be lynched when the day of the rope comes disgusting roach

Turkey will do well long-term. Even the middle east being a tiny bit unfucked will be huge for them, they can really accumulate a ton of soft power from being a democracy with an islamist party