A guide to healthy views on relationships and sex: the anime

Seriously though, these people need therapy.
Preferably not group therapy or else they all start fucking each other.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zBJp6tn_gVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is that what relationships really are like in 3D?

>dude teen relationships lmao
literally mtv tier show.

my dick can barely handle this show

They all need to be taken to a field and shot honestly.

This just goes to show you can't be moral without being religious. Their mental health has been compromised due to the pure introduction of hedonism to them at such a young age.

Yeah but only the unhealthy ones.
Nice reverse-fedora sir.

>image.jpg
>2048x1536
>those black borders
What the fuck are you doing user.

sauce or gtfo

>only the unhealthy ones.
What are healthy 3D relationships like?

If this is not bait, I feel unbearable pity for you.

Oh look, another normie thread.

Hi.
Apparently you've just started posting on Sup Forums. You can prepare for your experience by following a few easy steps.
1) lurk for 2 years
2) actually watch anime and read manga
3) use an image search browser extension.

Welcome, enjoy your stay, and we'll talk in two years!

not fucking your teacher. there are some lines you don't cross. age gap is one thing but this is different.

In general both sides in a couple derive emotional fulfillness from being together. Also people seek sex because it's pleasurable, not because it's their only way to fill an inner void.
In this show everyone seems unhappy and miserable, as if they are looking for something unknown and the only way to find it is fucking.

>not fucking your teacher
But if it's so wrong why does it feel so right?

You think I give a enough of a shit about you weebs to not just take screenshot off my phone

>everyone seems unhappy and miserable, as if they are looking for something unknown and the only way to find it is fucking.
You mean that ISN'T the normal healthy state of mind?

It didn't have to be like this.

>not fucking your teacher
nigga you gay

Yes

Disgusting fedora. Sex has been linked to marriage for the longest time and marriage has been linked to faith.

You can't rip up one of the core foundations and expect the building to come crashing down with everyone inside still in one piece, they are all damaged beyond disrepair. Sick, depraved human beings who are consumed by their lust and greed.

Dumb ipad streaming user

>everyone seems unhappy and miserable, as if they are looking for something unknown

Aren't we all?

>show about scum
>surprised when characters are scum

this show basically how many dicks a woman can take before she realise is old and search for a cuck like onichan to maintain her

I don't think it's so much the character's being scum, more the fact that people will actually jump to said scum's defence to claim they are not, in fact, scum.

Is there going to be a sex scene every episode?

No.
People don't even pretend to love each other in real life sex.

As a religious person, please stop using religion and morals as your excuse to execute people.

I'm not del/u/ded, but a date would've been far better even if the confession lead to its own kind of ending to their friendship. Confessing isn't wrong after all.

delete this normalcuck

Then where will we find good reasons to kill people we don't like?

Actually fucking your teacher is extremely common. For every relationship that's on the news, there's several more that never get caught.

I believe you.

Looks like the resolution of an iPad with a Retina display.

I have no fucking idea. Every time I've loved someone it's been either unrequited or bipolar as fuck.
>not fucking your teacher.
But what if the opposite is true?

There's nothing actually negative about consensual sex with your teacher, even if some people scream about statutory rape or whatever.

Degenerates can kindly fuck off back to le reddit.

As another religious person, his points are all still valid, you only need ignore the killing part. (As we aren't Muslim)

Genesis 9:6 + 1 John 3:15

>I get all my opinions about love and sex from media
Come back when your experience of love doesn't consist of getting cucked by your highschool crush.

I wish I was a cute lesbian.

No.

do you also think this show is good?

I don't watch anime. Where do you think you are?

>you must be a virgin underage xdee
Let's hear your opinions then, Chad.

You're not religious,you're just a hypocrite.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums.

Post approved.

Wow, you accused someone who goes to Sup Forums of not getting laid. That'll show him.

How the fuck did this show get picked up?

Again, all I want to say is that yuri is too beautiful for this sinful world, and Man is too foolish to accept the utter grace that is love.

So keep wallowing in your sad little "faith" and society for monkeys. Utopia, freedom, you won't ever get to understand.

How do I convince my gf to have sex with other people without breaking up with me?

Right on "onee-sama'!

There is literally nothing wrong with a young boy discovering the joys of a woman for the first time, even if she's his teacher.

Reverse the situation and you're liable to be stoned.

So wait, this guys gf fucks other people behind his back? Is this some cuckshit? Or does he fuck someone else on the side? Why do this even? Who watches this and finds this good?

Unironic degenerates.

I want Hanabi to light up my world.

Go on a "break". It's carte blanche to slut it up.

I'm sure there's a support group on reddit for this.

The answer to your questions is "yes"

Who cares about them cheating? It's just a cartoon.

>(As we aren't Muslim)

youtube.com/watch?v=zBJp6tn_gVM
People don't have a sex in real life, coitus it is a city legend. Storks bring babies to people.

Want her teacher dick but can't get it -> go around fucking are her classmate

^

Yeah this is so mature

I knew someone lik that, his gf fucked around all the time and he didn't care. More time for him to play heartstone.
He also refused to live together with his gf because "then his parents would have to live alone".

>Reverse the situation and you're liable to be stoned.
I fucking hate this kind of hypocrisy.
The fact it's socially accepted, approved and encouraged hypocrisy makes it even worse.

> Is horny
> Seeks sex
Yes. That is literally the definition of sexual maturity.

It's mature because that's how it works in real life.
As in, people have sex without love for various reasons.
Stay mad, virgin-kun.

Due to 90% of the anime these days show the character as ideal being now every retarded character is human like and so realistic the MC is just slut lol

how does 2ch feel about this series

He probably didnt care much about her then

>what is sexual maturity

Yes right.

so going around having sex = mature , nah she's slut

Can confirm

You sound like a virgin, your opinion is irrelevant.

Someone finally has some sense on this board!

t. virgin

Dunno the horny one is the teacher while the main girl use "love" as excuse she just want the teacher in her ass

They probably hate it because it's not harem and/or moeshit

I know they are, hence why I only addressed the killing. Not to say that anything just shy of that is acceptable either. Understanding and teaching.

Acknowledging my moments of hypocrisy even in the little things, praying about them and improving so as to not repeat them as easily and eventually ever are all part of it.
I don't understand where your comment came from ultimately. I hope you don't think I have to want to see people who degrade morals killed in order to be truly religious.

Kill yourself

That's the point. The anime is to make you disgusted at their behavior because it goes against OUR views of what a healthy relationship should be. The author is actually quite smart and she will meet you half-way during the ending of the anime; you'll be happy.

>people unironically virgin shaming on Sup Forums now
What went so very wrong?

If we truly believe, we will leave it to the one who is the true decider. Self-defense that results in killing is another matter however.

>not loving your waifu even though she's a slut

This anime really shows how many cancerous normalfags there are on Sup Forums these days.

>having a slut as a waifu

We got fed up with purityfags. They're cancer.

There is a huge difference between a virgin and a purityfag virgin. Purityfags idealize sex to an obnoxious degree.

Go away sluts, not everyone sleep around like you. Man whores.

t. virgin

Just honesty, I mean if you can pull this kind of shit in the middle east then be my guest, but summary execution for this behaviour isn't exactly rare.

>them spit strands
Finna bust a nut

A factory of the cyberpunk world.

How do I stop being a purityfag without losing my virginity?
I just don't want to suffer anymore.

I want to be Akane's human toilet.

Be a feminist cuck I guess.

>What are healthy 3D relationships like?
I wouldn't know. Every time you feel like you've experienced one reality sets in once the honeymoon period has ended. Every time you think you've witnessed one it turns out to be a facade and is dysfunctional mess behind closed doors.

It's the contrast that makes 2D so appealing. Even Berserk manages to do this despite all the shit the characters have to deal with in that universe.

Get a girlfriend and let a big black guy fuck her in front you.