Shingeki no Kyojin 90

Spoilers soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jhOVibLEDhA
translate.google.co.uk/#ja/en/レイスの秘密のメンバーは...! エレンとアルミンはヒストリア運命に不満を募らせていますが、外世界の初期の本の情報が結実にもたらされました!
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice reaction image.

Look at this cute image I found of Armin and Bertolt.

What the fuck is that?

So cute and then
>that nose
>is that a cat or a bunny
>buffest man in the entire series looks ottermode at best

I can't wait for AM to happen.

But Armin is supposed to be a blond bunny.

better?

I can't wait for your suicide.

Stop ruining it, it was the only image of a giraffe and a bunny I could find together.

>tumblr
I'll forgive you because that image is lovely.

That's not going to happen.

Eren's fans? A cancer.

Thank you for that picture.

Plenty more were that came from

Never forget.

>tumblr
>says the tumblrina

>that last picture
Oh boy. War flashbacks.

>implying

>Implying I'm implying
What are you implying?

It is gonna happen someday ?

Hype

I don't know, what are you implying?

That you're implications are implied

How many old man dicks has Historia been violated with since becoming queen?

Only Erwin's.

I hope she's pregnant with twins.

I might have a question, but I need an answer first.

What happens to someone with the coordinate and they try to use it. What was that stuff about committing suicide?

FIRST FOR LH

She had to suck Hongo's brown ass butter

Never. She's dead.

Already hapenned plenty of times.

*happened

Disgusting.

Flegel.

Eren?

The person is controlled by the first king, some of the previous coordinators might have committed suicide for that reason.

youtu.be/jhOVibLEDhA

LM soon.

SPOILERS OUT MUTINYBOWL IS REAL

back to the gas chamber armongwhale

It could be the beginning.

t. splortwhale

I want them to be happy.

They will be.

Manlets gassing soon.

So who's on which side?

Shartmongwhale please kys.

レイスの秘密のメンバーは...! エレンとアルミンはヒストリア運命に不満を募らせていますが、外世界の初期の本の情報が結実にもたらされました!

Very cute.

Right, okay.

So, my question is based on the Titan attack at Shiganshina led by Zeke.
The Titans that appear alongside him, presumably at his command, show no form of real intelligence with the exception of the quadrupedal Titan.

They do however react to the orders of Zeke, this would suggest that Zeke has some form of Coordinate-esque ability. If this is the case, would he be tied to that "vow" made by the first king? Or, because he was Dina's child, born outside of Paradis, he is exempt from that rule?

Do you think his injured arm could somehow be involved in his ability to control Titans?
I ask because when he signals the attack, he does so with the Titans equivalent of his uninjured Arm. It's just something that has been on my mind. If you have, or know of any theories regarding this, I would love to see them.

I really hope so user.

What does this mean?

That the Shartmongwhale should off herself.

translate.google.co.uk/#ja/en/レイスの秘密のメンバーは...! エレンとアルミンはヒストリア運命に不満を募らせていますが、外世界の初期の本の情報が結実にもたらされました!

Finger pointers first.

Looks like Zeke's got some kind of ability like the coordinate and those marks on his arm are permanent so maybe there are marks from serum injections.

He's does not descend from FK, so I do think he's exempt from the rule.

My assumption, which could very well be wholly wrong, is that anyone of Royal Blood has a quasi Coordinate. But the possessor of the Founding Titans Coordinate can override the lesser Coordinate.

If the marks on his arm are a result of Titanisation, I would like to know why they haven't healed. Now, to be fair, since he received the marks, he probably hasn't lost that arm, so there might not be any reason for them to heal. But Levi cut that arm off, so it would be interesting if when we see him again, the marks are gone due to a Shifters healing ability.

It's nice to know I'm not the only one that thinks this.

The marks aren't permanent though, that's literally just from yanking his arm out of his titan form.

There's proof of this? Why is it only on one arm?

Do you guys think Mikasa and Levi not being able to kill Reiner has some deeper meaning? Like maybe Ackermans were originally meant to protect the 9 and literally can't kill them. There's also Kenny not being able to kill Uri and Levi hesitating to kill Zeke, and that time when Levi rushed to save Mikasa? Maybe he was subconsciously trying to save Annie

Za poruto tikenzu

Levi didn't kill Zeke because he wanted to save Erwin and Mikasa didn't kill BR for compassion.

>Mikasa didn't kill BR for compassion.
Yeah, great compassion she always showed for the shifters.

It is sad that this will never get leaked

Enough compassion to spare their lives.

More like the opposite.

No.

Such compassion.

She was crying for Armin there.

And? The smile is obvious.

What smile? If it is for something, it was because Armin was alive. Though I don't see a smile on her face.

Yeah, she's very happy there was some random piece of meat around she could gave him.

I don't think that's how it is.

You think she gave a shit? She must have hide it very well.

Who will get a shit about a person who tried to kill them?

Apparently Mikasa, as you said . Not that she ever gave a shit even before. Or gave a shit about the commander.

That's not the point, Mikasa felt compassion for BR but it was before all of this. Do not pretend her to care about Bertolt if he literally killed Armin and tried to kill her and the others too.

Because they're completelly different situations, and Bertolt has done nothing wrong before that, right? right. If someone can't give two damns about a man who has been doing everything to help you, of course they will treat someone on a opposite battlefront as nothing put a piece of worthless meat.

Endgame right here, brothers.

She prioritized Armin's life over the life of the man she barely know and it does not mean Mikasa wanted Erwin to die, she just wanted Armin to live.

*Didn't care about Erwin dying.

Again, she did not think about anything else because she wanted Armin to survive. She did feel compassion towards BR though, once.

Where is Hitch?

She has zero compassion for BR, had zero compassion for Erwin, and zero compassion for Levi or Hanji. It's all about muh me and muh Armin. She never had any compassion for the shifters, they would've died there of bleeding if they weren't shifters. She did go for the kill.

She had compassion, here she could just killed them but she didn't. I don't think Mikasa is right but I understand why she acts like that, she is immature and asocial due to her parent's death. You can say she is selfish and tough but that does not make her a bad person. She did saved Historia once.

>BR
>Erwin
>Levi
>Hanji
None of these are main characters so they'll obviously do whatever Hajime wants them to do for EMA.

>Levi
>not the main character
kekkled

suicide after hearing marcuck didnt make it

She was also fine with killing YH during the kidnapping.

But Sup Forums told me she was going to have twin boys with Jean and name them Marco and Marlo.

That'd be a real good double cucking right there

Rico