Aren't you embarrassed?

Seriously.

Other urls found in this thread:

rcfp.org/browse-media-law-resources/news-media-law/news-media-and-law-winter-2005/violating-journalism-ethics
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRzlZbi2z1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, because he's right. None of the women coming forth are supermodels.

are you embarrassed to be mentally ill?

He might very well be right about Don Lemon being the dumbest man on TV. I mean, I can't think of anybody dumber.

I am. I regret my vote. Hopefully Moore won't win today(I voted for the Democrat) and we can finally begin the end of this presidency

she fucking won

I didn't vote for him.
I will in 2020.

Serious question, if Hillary won what would the news be for the next 4 years? I imagine everything she did would be largely ignored. What would fill the gap?

Embarrassed about what? He's correct

EVERBODY DO THA HILLDAWG AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

embarrassed by what, homo?

>larp larp larp
sure bud

We own your country, and think so little of it that we haven't even named a diplomat to run the embassy. Pine Gap is our property on your soil, and you can't do dick and donuts about it. Add to that you can't speak freely in your own nation, and Muslims run your major cities.

Are you embarrassed to be literally the most garbage tier Western Nation. I dated a woman from Australia, and she was a giant whore. Sucked a great cock, and loved to swallow, but also just a dirty bitch. I would imagine most of your women are this way.

Sort yourselves out.

I voted green party in 2016.
In 2020, I am voting Trump.
Better late than never.

Wait, my apologies mate. I've had a long day already, and thought the fag flag was you, and vice versa. While I meant what I said about Australia, I mean no disrespect to you personally. You seem to have your head on right. I was being quite vituperative, but this was directed at fag flag OP, who obviously can't stop sucking cocks.

Please accept my humble apologies.

Nope. I donated to his campaign and voted for him. MAGA!

Faggot, kys

WW3

He is telling it like it is. That's what people who voted for him wanted.
They spent listening to 8 years of nicely spoken comforting lies while their communities got fucked.

He's a fucking joke at this point. Nothing he says is shocking. It's all retarded.

As we speak, Roy Moore is riding to the polls on horseback to cast his vote. MAGA, faggots.

Also, looking at the "news" when Obama was president, the media would have been "afraid" to criticize Clinton because she was female (as they were "afraid' to criticize Obama because he was black), and instead the media would have presented issues however best favored Clinton's interests, for example more anti-Assad and anti-Russia propaganda to "legitimize" whatever she was going to do in Syria.

>Retarded

...so Trump is a petty piece of shit

what else is new

30% of dumbfuckistan will still support him no matter what.

But most of you people fail to realize that after this dumpster fire your net president will be so liberal that Canadians will want to move to the US.

have fun while you can

I wish Putin would shitpost too.

*raises paw* it was her turn

BAHAHAHAHA

captcha: evry Bus Stop

You sound butt-hurt.

He hires people to shitpost on his behalf.

Nope, I am high on the horse of winning.
MAGA

But seriously what shows does he watch? Why the fuck do they never ask him. Does he watch dragon ball super?

I love this man. If only all politicians had the balls to speak their minds, and tell the media to fuck off.

>DRRROOOOMMMPDFTDS
>BLOOUPFTFDS
>DUUNMAAAALLDD DROPPFTS

One of the women has admitted that it was all in a dream, but in her logic she is just as much traumatized by it and therefore it is Trumps fault and he is guilty.
You can't make this shit up.
Trump is sitting on this because they have recordings of phone calls where a lawyer representing the democrats called people offering upwards of $200,000 to make claims against Trump on TV.

Wait and watch.

and honestly, look at Trumps wives, then look at his accusers. Does anyone in their right mind think Trump would touch those women when you can go home to a wife like he has?

Lel, Donald Trump is the only winner after the election last year. That guy doesn't care about Americans. He is already making millions by making everyone use his hotels. None of that matters to you Vladimir. I bet its really cold in Moscow right now.

Huffington post is saying it's innuendo. No joke

You're full retard if you believe Trump molested women against their will. No one accused him until he ran for president.

1. Trump has been in spotlight for 40 years. If he assaulted women would have sued and blackmailed for money along time ago.

2. Trump was always around supermodels. Plenty are gold diggers and would willingly fuck him.

3. He's always been rich and well known so not hard for him to get women who are not supermodels.

4. He's a germaphobe.

Any independent economist you ask admits if Hillary had won we would be in a recession right now.

Why are you hiding behind a meme flag?

1 POST BY OP
>1POST BY OP
1 POST BY OP
>1POST BY OP
1 POST BY OP
>1POST BY OP
1 POST BY OP
>1POST BY OP
1 POST BY OP
>1POST BY OP

No, but you should be.

there shall be truth and order rcfp.org/browse-media-law-resources/news-media-law/news-media-and-law-winter-2005/violating-journalism-ethics

>One of the women has admitted that it was all in a dream, but in her logic she is just as much traumatized by it and therefore it is Trumps fault and he is guilty.
Kek
>and honestly, look at Trumps wives, then look at his accusers. Does anyone in their right mind think Trump would touch those women when you can go home to a wife like he has?
BS

>None of the women coming forth are supermodels.

you haven't even googled all the women so how would you know? and that really reeks of "her elbows are too pointy", he harassed some QTs

>1. Trump has been in spotlight for 40 years. If he assaulted women would have sued and blackmailed for money along time ago.
Unless they were afraid of getting blackballed, as women were afraid to expose Harvey Weinstein, etc. until recently. Although I wonder if the daily parade of guys getting exposed is just buildup for "exposing" Trump in case nothing comes out the Russia interrogation.

1 post by this id

Go fuck yourself leaf.

If you mean embarrassed of the media. Then yes, I'm sure everyone is.

>good goy we need to pay reparations fellow whites
Fuck of shill

well... you never know

I’m embarrassed for all the fake news of MSM is putting out. Our entire news industry (except for Fox) needs to go away.

>except for Fox
good goy

This is exactly what I voted for

Don Lemon Squeasy BTFO

He is literally a germaphobe,
Pissgate = fake
Those women = Paid liars

lol

to bad obama abolished those laws.

Literally from where is this hyper-liberal going to come from?

Bernie runs the party. He'll be deader than the mayor soon enough.

>except fox
Wew doggy

Should I be? All of this shit is pretty unrelated. What are you saying? I should be embarrassed because he uses twitter and doesn't have some deepstate lawyer doing it for him?

Holy shit

I really wondered why you took to Australia that way. I mean, I know we fuck around but damn...

>fuck op

Arent you embarrassed that you still believe that you have won or still can? Seriously your pathetic wake up get over it and stop being a faggot

>I should be embarrassed because he uses twitter and doesn't have some deepstate lawyer doing it for him?

Actually you should.

I don't follow anyone on twitter that doesn't make their own tweets. I just unfollow people once I see something that suggest such a thing. But for someone like you who wants to live in some fairy land utopia, I guess it's kind of fitting that you would rather just believe you are reading the words of the person of interest, rather than see what they actually have to say. Unfiltered.

If you don't make your own tweets, you are a disingenuous liar. Only someone with something to hide would be so worried that they need a mediator / lawyer running their twitter account. That's just a fact.

Trump only has to sit back and watch the frenzy now. Because to chastise Trump, and demand his resignation, would be for the Dims to eat ALL of their own ever accused of sexual misconduct....and that list is much more lengthy than their adversaries.

Just keep it coming libtards, with the Mueller investigation unraveling more and more on a daily basis, and the persecution of Trump's sexual allegations with no convictions and rotten timing before the election, you might as well pencil Trump in, for 2020 already!

What the hell is that abomination on the bottom?

>president of the most powerful nation on earth is so insecure he has to reply to everything posted online about him

It's going to be a massive landslide for the golden one in 2020. Screen cap it.

is this the image you where looking for?

and the diet coke thing is fitting....
10 diet cokes a day
CNN forgets that Trump doesn't like diet products..........

the set up is real.

FUCK I LOVE TRUMP

What's the point in following someone on twitter if it isn't their opinions or words that get posted there? That defeats the entire point. Enjoy being an establishment lap dog, while you eat up their false narrative and carefully crafted words.

The options seem to be, respond to criticisms and become an egotistical bully, or say nothing and let the left control the narrative

I love these

Blackmailed from what? Working on a construction site? Scrubbing floors at a hotel?
Weinstein could make people rich and famous overnight.

I don't even have a twitter account friend (well I think I do because my LG phone forced it when I had to enter my google account)
but I certainly don't use it.

No im not hes telling it like it is fuck off

It's pretty much nonsense. Trump insinuated that Gillibrand acts like a slut for donations, and Warren, instead of fighting that contention, implied Trump was wrong for shaming slutty behavior. What the fuck?

*blackballed

i don't think you know how post ID's work newfriend

Hard to say, here's something:
>Cooks said she was a 22-year-old receptionist at a real estate investment firm when the incident happened and she felt trapped and like she would lose her job if she told anyone.
>“I was uncomfortable because he was someone I saw regularly, and I knew he was a partner of the organization I worked for,” she said.

But what worries me is how the story is being presented.
>Article title with the most damaging message possible in quotes. For example, Trump accusers' stories called "eerily similar."
>First couple of paragraphs, most damaging info cherrypicked.
>Rest of the article, the full story, showing that the entire thing is bullshit. (Helpful if accused of biased reporting.)

I'm committed to the truth, but I don't see the same commitment in the MSM. Even if they find something, they will be like the boy who cried wolf.

>>DamageControl

No. He's correct.

You authoritarian leftist fucks will never regain control. The people have woken.

Sad that so many people still see Trump as the enemy and the MSM as the source of truth. The election today in Alabama will indicate what's going on in the country as a whole.

No, in fact, I'm proud.

>The Teflon Don pwning soyboys

another day in paradise m8s

please be embarrassed

Nope. You have no culture.

Note the difference between Trump's response and the Cuck King's. He stands up for himself and asserts they are wrong and accuses them of lying. This will ultimately result in him winning the case unlike Cuck King who gives in even though he didn't do anything.

Twitter will be Trumps downfall
They're begging for him to fuck up so they can ban him.
This would then be an embarrassing situation for him and deligitamise his credibility further when he goes on an autistic rant about it.

Believe me I like Trump a lot more than Shillary paedophile Clinton and do enjoy his ego and trolling but he needs to maybe have a filter between him and his twitter account so that he doesn't come across as quite so .... aids desu.

No.

Not even a little fag flag

>implying CNN googles anything
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRzlZbi2z1g