Ok but seriously, what did she mean by this? Why is she calling the person she's trying to defend a slut...

Ok but seriously, what did she mean by this? Why is she calling the person she's trying to defend a slut? Is that supposed to be a good thing now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IvKRKRMnLlw
youtu.be/Yavf_Q9uzzg
youtube.com/watch?v=bnvgXVt3EoQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did she just promote a meme of herself?

kek

>sheper sisted
really makes you think

STRONK

The narrative currently going through the MSM is that Trump is saying Gillibrand is a whore in his tweet. Of course he is saying no such thing, but they'll all pretend that he is till retards believe it.

It is funny these cunts think they have power.

Letting women vote was a mistake

Cannot unsee now.

Likely because the msm actually knows she was sucking dick for donations.

Even if he outright did say that, why would the reaction be "yeah, she is a whore, and that's a good thing"
It's beyond me

...did she just call a senator a slut?

We should larp as lefties promoting Gillibrand to come out with her story.

No joke I would love to see a good 50-60% of our government officials lynched in the street, Republicans and Democrats alike. These petulant children disgrace the legacy of the statesmen that came before them

I think we all know, OP. It's time men come together to speak out against women using their bodies as currency.
#inappropriate
#NoBitchcoin

Member when Warren got kicked out of the senate for breaking the rules then cried about it

>Trump doesn't say anything remotely "slut-shaming"
>Projecting so hard you literally just come out and say it with no provocation
I love this timeline

This is an odd interpretation

Agreed there my man. Morality is nowhere to be found, just greed and self indulgence.

Gillibrand right now...
>WARREN STOP FUCKING HELPING!

Not sure where he implied she was a slut, but I also believe that slut-shaming is a good and necessary thing in a healthy society.

How is anything slut-shaming?

Because we're not idiots. "Blood coming out of her whatever".

What did the orange man say?

>is being called a slut a good thing?
It’s not necessarily a good thing, but if a woman sleeps around, you’re not supposed to judge or shame them for it. Women are the kings now and can’t be held accountable for their sexuality. Why not try some butt stuff?

In reality though, true believers in pure “sex positivity” are a small minority of people. Just because one woman doesn’t publicly shame a slut doesn’t mean she isn’t judging the shit out of the whore and talking about her behind her back.

Women just use the anti slut shame argument as a tool to gain power over men, or to justify their degenerate behavior. Unfortunately 15 years of fucking around will only result in more STDs, unwanted pregnancies, and crippling loneliness later in life.

Tumbrel carts to the guillotines,, not soon enough!

Incoming Pocahontas tweet in 3. . .2 . . .

isnt telling people you hire hookers in the privacy of your room to urinate on the bed , slut shaming?

He said wherever, and it was in reference to her eyes and face bleeding. But okay Shareblue, you keep collecting those pennies at the cost of your conscience and country.

Trump has (again) tricked them into filling in the blank and incriminating themselves. And just as before, they will realize what they have done only after it's too late.

slut shaming lmfao these people are totally out of touch

I hope this cunt tries to run for 2020. Her association and sexual cover-ups for the Clintons will get her buried.

She is grandstanding now, but she gave cover to Slick Willie when it suited her political career. Another textbook example of liberal hypocrisy!

Charge this cunt on twitter and shut her down, immediately!

Did she just call her a slut?

where did he ever call her anything sexual lol

trump said she will do anything for money, and (((they))) received that as "she's a slut". really makes you think why would they come up with that conclusion.

very news
much reporting
wow

you are an idiot if you don't even wipe the blood off your wherever bits, and leave it out for all to be disgusted by. Sad!

They fall for the bait everytime its not even sporting anymore.

>Trump on thot patrol

Loving this timeline, lads.

> Yes, obviously.
That slut obviously tried to offer something to Trump in exchange for campaign contributions, and failed.

>would do anything for them
>Trying to slut-shame her?

So ... she's confirming Gillibrand is a slut?

Every day I think I can't be anymore baffled by the tards on the left and they keep outdoing themselves. At least the tards on the right are Crystal Pepsi transparent.

Kek

>that would insinuate that she is a whore

Stop assuming they are rational agents.

Gillibrand confirmed whore

Trump PATROLLED dat Thot.

Learn from Trump lads.

Is anyone else severely triggered by the whole neverthelessshepersisted hashtag? REEEEEEEEEEEEE just reading my that phrase makes me want to take women’s voting rights away

They just keep falling for it.

I don't get it. How did they ever attain public office. How did Pocahontas become a "professor"?

>when you realize the elite are nothing but dumb shitposters like any other random user and they only have power because they were born into the right family.

What a crazy bitch! lmao this is either 1488d chess by warren and she hates Gilibrand as well or (I know it’s a wild notion) she’s batshit crazy and doesn’t realize this is ten times worse than what Trump said. Moral high ground is a helluva drug.

Letting them run for office an even bigger mistake

Affirmative action because they wanted an injun professor

Liberals are so fucking simple minded, everything is about sex. He obviously referring to any political favor that he wanted.

>calling her a slut out of nowhere
What the fuck did she mean by this lol

This is legit 4D chess. Trump knew exactly what he was doing. He was baiting these hoes.

Cat fight!

>No Warren, thats my cock- I mean campaign contribution! Get ur hands off!

No you are idiots, not just idiots but emotional idiots. Its exactly why you have to script narratives from fiction and the exaggerations of actual things. Because you are an idiot looking to be outraged at something when no outrage exists. So like a little child you try create a situation to throw a tantrum about. You are literally their emotional idiots of fictional outrage. Pretty much the definition of someone's useful idiots.

100% this.
Or some other kind of luck. It's about who you know. Hanging around rich people is important, whether you have money or not yourself.

she screamed racism to get out of hs, into and out of college, and then into our fucking government.

youtu.be/IvKRKRMnLlw

PATROLLED
youtu.be/Yavf_Q9uzzg

Is Kirsten Gillibrand a slut?

Warren confirmed Gillibrand is a slut who sucks 'em for contributions

This is what she was wearing when she asked Trump for money. Does that make her a slut?

>Get hit in the head with a stick by a male toddler
>Literally fall over crying saying meanie to a toddler
Yea women are just as tough and stronk as men yet cant even take a hit from a fucking toddler.

Looks like a slut to me.

>thinks that laughable argument from a year ago has anything to do with the present discussion
Apparently, you are an idiot.

Thots cant be cured

The fire rises

Sooo slutty.

"Slut-shame?"

People actually say this now?

I'm honestly bewildered by the leftist response. Morning Joe Is Joe was flipping out saying that the parenthetical statement was "suggestive". Are they just retarded?

If communists can be considered people (nope)

Even if it was suggestive, Gillibrand didnt deny sucking dicks for cash

youtube.com/watch?v=bnvgXVt3EoQ

uniroincally just googled sheper sisted

Pocahontas: Defender of Slut-Shamers

This drunk slut is a sitting US senator. Let that sink in.

Chief Sucks With Thots.

Those arms are too big to be showing off

Did Gililibrand offer sexual favors?

Trying too hard lad. Go back and practice on Sup Forums some more. Also hang yourself you little shill.

Warren seems to think so

Their minds jump to trading sexual favors for donations because it must be actually happening.

>t h o t D E T E C T E D

>How I read that
I think I'm retarded

>Independent Thot Alarm

So does this mean Warren is confirming Gildebrandt slut herself out for donations?

Is that a trick question?

No
If she was asking for money it makes her a whore
Sluts do it for free