Seriously, the bullying against Russian members of this community is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against Russian members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since russians are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only russian man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Americans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Italians get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in Europe.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call a russian man a "cuck"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth russian man that they are a "cuck"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

You’re destroying national pride, you’re dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Зaйбaл, чypкa

>Зaйбaл, чypкa

Russians, Indo-Aryans, Swedes, French and Germans are all in this together, user.

It's called bantz m8. Don't worry, most Americans are giant pussies too when it comes to this.

I like Russians.

Shit copy paste though.

Russians are kinda shit though. Seriously, I work in Russia and it is corrupt, dirty and generally shit-tier.

You know who Russians hate and distrust the most? Other Russians. The first thing a Russian does when he gets any sort of money is wall himself off from other Russians. Go to any "Luxury Village" (tacky ass parody of western suburbia really), and every freakin house has walls to rival the Kremlin, because these corrupt assholes hate their own people, and are hated right back.

The ONLY people giving Russia any shit on this board are fucking faggot liberals. Every...single...one.
No one else. So you're going to have to consider the source OP.
I don't know why anyone right leaning would say shit about Russia.

Shut the fuck up dude,
America is inherently a shit country.

The USA wishes it were like The Russians.
Because you people are inherently evil.
I wish there would be a movie where my country, the much more superior Russians, triumphs over the US.
But alas, the fat fucks (you specifically) allow themselves to triumph over the rest because they are fat stupid children.

Fuck you America.
Fuck you for the world wars.
Fuck you for Robbing my country of a culture.
Fuck you for spreading your degeneracy to the rest of the world.
Fuck you for bombing the Middle East.
Fuck you for drone strikes.
Fuck you not helping The Russians with the muslim problem were having right now.
Fuck you for Trump.
Fuck you for ruining Europe by creating ISIS.
Fuck you for 3rd wave feminism.
Fuck you for spreading estrogen in the water and making girls grow breasts at the age of 9.
Fuck you for normalizing the brutality and racism against blacks and brown people from the police.

FUCK YOU FOR ALL OF THE WORLDS PROBLEMS.
AND FUCK YOU FOR NOT ACKNOWLEDGING THE FACT THAT THE RUSSIA IS BETTER THAN AMERICA.

One day America...
One FUCKING day.

Fucking fat fucks.
Fuck you.

Shut the fuck up nigger we're treated like gods over here
Back to 2ch monkey

i value my russian cousins !
keep it up guys !

> America is inherently a shit country.
Wait, so it's not okay to talk shit about Russia but that big long rant you just spewed is fine?
> Because you people are inherently evil.
Oh well then, I guess it's okay!
Your hypocrisy is like that of a woman.
Your honor is like that of a nigger.
Away with you.

see

?

Nobody says anything to not drunk posting russians.

Americans don't count they have problems.

Just like the Muslim community must hold their own accountable for their extremism, so too must the decent Russian people hold accountable their whackos. America has it's share of problems and must also fight against corruption and tyranny.

>russians are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board
bedtime vodkanigger

Don't worry. I know not all Russians are retarded. Every nation has some nasty eggs. We have plenty. I understand.

What the fuck is your problem nigger? Back to the fucking 2ch, gosh
>my feefees
Fucking slav nigger

>hard to take pride in his country because of attacks
>not because it is corrupt shithole with czar and no future
Found a vatnik

C'mon Sergei!

you have to understand few things:

a) Western people love Russian people
b) Putin is a Finn
c) Russia is good in ice hockey
d) Never, never ever try touch our country or you'll be wasted from St- Petersburg to Vladivostok. :) Because we Finns can.

So, all the best for you Ruskies and let's live in peace. Warmongering is one thing I hate.

t.libtards

Social media needs to go is the thing

this is correct

i love you too, Ilmarinen

vodkanigger.
I just fainted in my laugh. :)

Get fucked. Please die, Ruskie.

>you will never be this butthurt

>comes on Sup Forums
>feelings get hurt

>Newfag detected

I have no problem with Russians overall. I've had Russian and Russian-speaking (i.e. Ukrainians, Uzbeks, former Soviets) as friends and coworkers. I also once slept with a super-hot Russian girl. I even like Russians enough to learn some of their language, though I'm far from fluent at this point.

Yes, Russia has its issues as well as plenty of assholes (like the faggot who posted the rant above), but that's an inevitability wherever there are humans.

>The ONLY people giving Russia any shit on this board are fucking faggot liberals. Every...single...one.

I wouldn't say the only ones, but they're definitely the majority. However, Democrats and Clinton voters are the lowest forms of life on the planet now, so fuck them anyway.

Who are you quoting guys?

Ever read Krokodil - magazine? :)

What a pic!

mmmmmhh
mommys Pasta

I missed them desu, too young for that

cause if its not KYS

This is my genuine opinion i constructed after observing this board for a few years

For fans of Natasha :3

This this this, I've been working here for almost 5 years now, and most of the memes are only slightly exaggerated. Like just one example, the current dope scandal. Nobody even entertains the idea that there might have been some dope program for athletes. No no, our perfect boys and girls are doing their best for their homeland out of pure competitive spirit and patriotism. No dope at all, no no no. What are you, some kind of liberast h8er?
Seriously, OP, ask ANY of your neighbours about
>our peaceful little country
Ask Czchs, Hungarians, Fins, Poles, Ukrainians what they think about being next to the peaceful kind loving Mother Russia. What they think about being "liberated" by glorious courageous virtuous Red army.

>kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth russian man
Ha, I see lotsa those every evening in front of local laryok or red&white ye olde cheap booze shoppe. Fucking bydlo the lot of them. That's not to say there are only inhabitants of Russia. There is planty of thirsty, young, ambitious young people in Moscow and elsewhere who embody the worst aspects of capitalist yuppie mentality. Just as willing to impoverish their bydlo compatriots.
Fuck this country, I can't wait to make mad dosh and GTFO of dodge.

I bet USA is also responsible for a steaming piece of shit at your doorstep.

Cheating to win makes all whites look bad. Stop it.

Well, that was widely read in West because it was so naive but in that naivism there was a lot of critisism against Kremlin! :)
You should try to find those from library and laugh your ass out! ;)

>comes on Sup Forums
>doesn't recognize pasta
>calls others newfags

Lmao

cyka blyat

How do I find more?

Oт тoгo чтo ты зaпocтил этy пикчy, aльфa-хиккoй ты нe cтaнeшь, бoльнoe шизoyёбищe. Tы вcё тaк жe ocтaнeшьcя дeвcтвeннoмeжкoй, кoтopaя coхнeт пo pыбнoй ceлёдки и мяcнoй дыpкe, пocтoяннo нoeт в тpeдe и пытaeтcя мeня диcкpeдитиpoвaть и иcпopтить мoю peпyтaцию, a пo нoчaм ты зacocывaeшь бaнaн ceбe в зaдницy и пpeдcтaвляeшь чтo ты няшный тpaпик. Tы пpocтo кoнчeннoe oмeжнoe, yщepбнoe yёбищe и ты им вceгдa ocтaнeшьcя. Жaлкo твoих poдитeлeй, oни тaк хoтeли cынa, a выcpaлocь вoт тaкoe вoт дeгeнepaтивнoe гнoйнoe дeфeктнoe шизoyёбищe.

We are all russian bots here comrade

Oh no the commies feelings are hurt.

Don't go lottery for Green Card to USA.
You may get citizenship but your kids will be drafted and die in some stupid war.

Wake up Russia!

Think this pic. We are you.We Finns live in Russia.

poooooo

triggered

I think you are either generally stupid or on a payroll.

>tee your nation is directly responsible for the spread of communism and the deaths of millions

Lol.

Russians are great, Germans are the niggers of the board. Japs always bring the best bants.

The End.

Daily reminder that it was your evil empire that gave the kikes the power they have today back in 1815. It was through your lust for greed and power that has lead to the destruction of the White and Germanic races. Everywhere you Anglos went you brought pain and suffering with a Bible in one hand and a pistol in the other. You put down everyone, even your own brothers, violently to secure your Monopoly on wealth, whether they are Scottish, Welsh, Irish, French, Spanish, Dutch, Arab, negro, Chinese or redskin. You pitted tribes against each other and allowed the kikes and inbred urban nobility to sell drugs under your supervision. It was you who waged a war against White women and children in South Africa for gold, establishing the first death camps. It was you who betrayed the Germans in 1939, and handed Eastern Europe over to Stalin. It was you that worked India to death. It was you that allowed the fabians and transnational capitalists to infiltrate society. Your Royal family is filled with nothing but Freemasons and Luciferians. You betrayed your own people for wealth. Your degenerate culture and government are a reflection of your history, so disgusting that you make the gypsies seem Aryan. And you have the nerve to say that your disgusting culture with even more disgusting food, retarded accents, ugly women, yellow teeth and perverted society is superior? I hope the Rothschilds and financial moguls you let in have the Followers of the Prophet rape your women and Indians shit on your graves.

You had more of an impact on starting both world wars than the US

You destroyed your own culture by letting your 65 IQ countrymen fall prey to communism

You bombed the Middle East before they did

Fuck you for not helping Europe with the Muslim problem they're having right now

Fuck you for Putin

Fuck you for ruining Europe by creating communism

Fuck you for allowing the ideology to prosper that created Postmodernism and 3rd wave feminism (Marxism)

Take some responsibility for the god damn shit hole you live in. If you had any ambition what so ever you would want to change your country not complain about how it got where it is.

>fuck you for a bunch of stuff
Yeah that's reasonable
>fuck you for Trump
Listen here you little shit

You sound like the dean of Safe Space University, I thought Russians actually had fuckin balls baka
Saging this shit
t. amerifat

Pol will never learn with these bait threads

It's pasta you fucking newfag, comes from a leaf.

Shush

You're a fucking cuck for posting this Suka pure Suka

Hmm. I'd Fuck more your canadian prime, Fidel's offspring than Mr- Putin who is Vepsian and a Finn.

I respect Finns no matter if they live in Russia. Or are presidents or just peasants.

What comes to communism, in Canada you have communism with your Trudeau-boy.

>mfw pink id cuck calls me a cuck

Op Kys fucking disgrace

The entire board is calling Americans mutts. You don't see me crying about it

Nice pasta here.
>that many replies
picrelated

Yeah, what a typical specimen you are. As that other user who has seen Russia from the inside said, there is nothing a Russian hates more than another Russian. Instead of calling him a tranny and a plethora of wanna-be funny insults, try seeing your beloved motherland through the eyes of another. You just might get surprised and horrified.

Shit got caught again in a slide post

Maнь, ecли бы мы вcтpeтилиcь, вce твoи пycтыe пoнты и пиздaбoльcтвo иcпapилиcь бы в тy жe ceкyндy, кaк бы я дocтaл cвoй TT. Этo ты бы мeня yмoлял нe yбивaть тeбя. Ho я бы тeбя и нe cтaл yбивaть, лишь oтcтpeлил бы тeбe твoи тyхлыe яйцa и пoшёл бы дoмoй cмeяcь.

Are you really that dumb?

no it comes from a poo

lol'd. Have a (you) back!

I'm sure, you big man you :^)
You can't even own a TT in your police state you dummy. I doubt you even carry a cucky тpaвмaт.

A ты вcё хoчeшь пoкaзaтьcя yмным. Дa? Пoхвacтaть cвoим caмoкoнтpoлeм и cпoкoйcтвиeм пepeд пyбликoй? Paзoчapyю, мaнь, y тeбя нe пoлyчaeтcя. Tы пpoизвoдишь впeчaтлeниe тyпoй дepeвeнщины, вызyбpившeй зa нeдeлькy пapy yмных cлoв, нe бoлee. A твoи пoтyги cкpыть ocтpyю жoпoбoль и oбидy нa вecь миp вызывaют лишь cмeх и жeлaниe плюнyть тeбe в лицo зa плoхyю игpy.

There's almost none of that, what are you talking about.

>people will respond to this thread not realizing it's a copypasta

ЭTO КOHTPOЛЬHAЯ TOЧКA Я HAЙДE BPAГ

Hey i like russia myself, always had an interest in their history and such so i like Russians but, you're acting like a total faggot. this is Sup Forums, why in the name of god would you take anything said seriously. and if you think its bad for you vodkamen then you haven't seen the shit aimed at the Irish.

>Sayori.
fuck all that noise, yuri is where its at

THIS BTW

what a great national dream to kill people you were calling brothers a few years ago
truly not a degenerate people

I can understand why we stole your Irish women..I would love to have me an Ambátt to take care of.

YURI IS BEST WAIFU, KILL ALL OF THOSE WE DEJECT FROM THE MASTERACE

>t.proxyhohol

Oi lad, you can fucking keep em. if i ever want my dick wet I'm taking a trip too eastern Europe.

We love Russia here in Europe though

Yuri>Monika>Natsuki>Sayori
R8 my taste

It's all thanks to America though

I mean to be honest every country that can cheat at the olympics DOES cheat. the only difference with Russia is that don't own the committee. The US and China both undeniably cheat too, but they run the whole thing so they can get away with throwing shade on Russia

Ukrainians got the best of you, huh?

I dislike Germany far more. Nothing but a bunch of Soy Boys bending over for their precious refugees!

>Sayori last
fuck off gopnik shitter

No one hates you ruskies, except for (((neocons))) and (((democrats)))

> regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings
Get thicker skin you fucking faggot. It's not gonna get easier anytime soon.

Eбaть, пoчeмy я нe тpaхaю тaкaя дeвyшкa

not in Ireland from what I've seen
>oi lad who you not read about your own history instead
>b-but I've already read about it...
>still just read it, don't show too me interest in those russian, they hacked the election don't ya know