Senator Elizabeth Warren Accuses President Trump of "Slut-Shaming" Senator Kirsten Gillbrand

What does "slut-shame" mean in this context? Does it mean anything? Or is it just an empty buzzword that SJWs respond to regardless of relevance?

Other urls found in this thread:

politicususa.com/2017/12/12/elizabeth-warren-annihilated-trump-slut-shame-kristen-gillibrand.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is she really trying to claim shes a native american ? Who cares what this fucking moron says, shes on a sinking ship and she knows it.

She really was sucking dicks for donations.
#girlpower

Trump is going to have to spend a lot of time on thot patrol this week. Good. He will teach them.

When I first read that, I assumed he was referring to political favors, shit that would help him expand his business. Did not think about favors that expand his dong.

>#ShePersisted
>"""""slut-shaming""""" (not a real thing)
>muh cheekbones
OH NO NO NO AH HA HA HA HAHAH HAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Fuck the lying bitch.
Fuck phocahntus.

I think it's funny how Warren just calls a fellow Senator a slut lol, and then defends her. I think Gillibrand might reject the label!

All day long libs shouting about dicks and pussies. Will it ever end? I hope not.

Key words in Trump's tweet:
>and would do anything for them
She sucked the Big Don is what he's implying

>do you know who you are picking a figth with
Why are these kikes so full of themselves?does she know shes mocked by everyone on both sides?

In this case it's shaming a well-known slut.

>don't shame her for being a slut for donations
The absolute state of Democrats in 2017!

>slut-shame
So pocahontas is calling her a slut?

Elizabeth Warren will be president in 2020. screencap this. already corralling the millenial left by using their language and hashtags.

also did she call senator gillibrand a slut?

Can anyone say what's going on? I read the tweet by Donald and I have no context, but it sounded like he was just talking about political favors. What does this have to do with slut shaming?

She will never be president, ever. Screencap this. She's too crazy

lol doesn't slut shaming mean shaming someone for being a slut, ergo elisabeth warren is currently calling Gillibrand a slut?

It implyings she's a donation-whore
>would do anything
>"begging"
>USED

She's calling Gillibrand a slut, but I don't know why, since he didn't suggest it. Maybe this is an early glimpse of the 2020 primaries. Catfight!

Do you know who you’re picking a fight with.

God I’m second hand embarrassed when she says shit like that. Like she’s some kind of war lord or something. *cringing hard*

Shills always attack with 3 adjectives .

You bigot moronic fools

Elizabeth Warren thinks Gillibard is a slut and Trump made Gillibard shame, so yes, it is slut-shame

Senator Kirsten Gillbrand is a well known cum dump in her district here in upstate ny i believe she reps the clifton park area and she was a well known cum dump in high school. btw im in the albany area and none of us likes her.

Will deepthroat for donations

>ELIZABETH WARREN CALLS GILLIBRAND A SLUT
why is Sup Forums pushing this?

Yeah, never end your threat with a hashtag. Totally takes the edge off, even if it's not already something silly like #shepersisted. Which I had to read a few times, because I thought it had something to do with a shepherd, and then something to do with sisters, before I got it.

why isn't*******************************

You cannot make this shit up

Trump's tweet didn't even convey any implications of something sexual.
But now this whole thing does because Warren just called her colleague a slut that sucks dicks for donation money.
These fucking morons...

So she's saying that Senator Gillililibrand is a slut?

I'd give her my donation...if you know what I mean

lets just put it this way with Gillibrand if she had as pricks on the outside as she had in her she would look like a porcupine.

WaPo headline says it was a sexually suggestive tweet. I'm not seeing it lol.

What I do not like nowadays is that politicians want to be like the people they represent. While sometimes it may be a good thing, A lot of people are absolute fucking morons and I would rather have an inspirational leader who didn't lose the common touch than the common person who can't fucking lead.

Politicians assume the latter rather than trying to be the former.

She just called her a slut for wanting to fuck Trump for campaign contributions...

If this is real, the left is absolutely BTFO. Does anyone actually take them seriously?

Every word SJWs throw gets turned into a meaningless buzzword.

That's why I voted for Roy Moore, to stop SJWs from turning "pedophile" into a meaningless buzzword. That's the first step on the road to turning the USA into a pedophile-ruled rape market like the UK.

Did she write that herself or does she have a really shitty media team?

It's amazing how easily they fall into the traps he sets up.

>Trump sets up surface remark about politicians pathetically begging for quid pro quo political favors
>#metoo gives it a vague sexual undertone without directly saying it
>Warren lunges at it, bloodthirsty in her perpetual butthurt over being exposed as a fake indian
>Ties moderately attractive female senator to the idea of 'slut' and puts both of them in a position of trying to defend women that exchange sexual favors for money and power

Psyche books will be written about this stuff.

d-did she... did she just call Gillibrand a slut?

She looks like a fucking coalburner.
>Feminism is cancer.

He was using basically the same language during the primaries in reference to the other Republican candidates. Really this is just Warren assuming this other bitch is a whore.

Wait doesn't that amount to Pocahontas calling her a slut too? Lmao!

>Trump: "she would do any political favor I wanted just for my campaign funds"
>Pocahontas: "so what if she sucked your dick and is a slut? Stop slut shaming her!"

You can't make this shit up.

When did "slut shaming" become a bad thing? Any decent society shames sluts.

She's literally corroborating Trump's implication that she gave him blowjobs in return for donations. My sides have exploded to kingdom come

Elizabeth warren just called Gillibrand a SLUTTTTTT.

Girl fight when?

kek

>So pocahontas is calling her a shluuut?
FTFY

Dems realize most women are sluts so they are moving to being the party of sluts

>the left can recognize their own insanity

why do you think this?

Warren is mad nobody wants her to succ

Millennials don't vote.

Pokehercuntass

Jesh this Warren broad really is retarded. Can't believe she just topped trying to call people racist for calling her out on trying to larp as a native.

This is true, but the term is insulting in itself since it calls the victim a slut. It'd be like a senator saying "nigger shaming"

She better quit posting this trash. Doesn’t she have a rain dance to do in some teepee?

>my damaged brain infers sexual favors from this tweet, so it must be true
their own reactionary instincts failing them, yet again (daily).

Dems want to make "slut" a non-insult so they use the word freely to make it "ok".

Ideal tactic for them is "literally Hitler". They tried that for a while but his daughter is a Jew and Israelis like him so the spin didn't work. Now it's all about sexual harassment. I don't think it's gonna work.

So she knows? Heh

My thoughts exactly. Truml needs to mentiom this and suggest a senate ethics hearing. I would die laughing

They will keep rotating between hitler/russia/women

>so what if she tried to suck your cock for campaign contributions, that doesn't give you the right to slut shame her REEEE

Bringing up slut-shaming out of nowhere sounds like a sneaky way for her to call Kirsten a slut.

Would bang.

You could, but its a bit of a reach for normies. Warren just made it so by taking Trump's bait.

Never get into a Twitter fight with Trump.

I'm actually embarrassed for her that she said this. WTF was she thinking?

Libs are tearing themselves apart about this on Fark.

I'd donate

Trump:
>I have a problem with her hypocrisy

Warren:
>Did you just call her a filthy lying slut who gang bangs niggers for fun?

is it really that inconceivable that he could mean she'd do anything POLITICALLY for campaign contributions? kek, that's maybe not any better tho

>This is how confirmation bias works
>Liberal senator Pocahontas is now calling Senator Gillibrand a fucking whore over Twitter.

GOD DAMN. MY FUCKING SIDES.

Slut shaming?

Seems to me Warren is saying a lot more than Trump did here. Oops? Lol

Yeah, I'd rather have a politician that gave sex favors for donations than actually pushing policy for some corp.

They apparently think begging is sex.
Even though Trump uses this phrase all of the time.

You just want sex favors but I agree.

This is one of those things where I think I must be weak because I literally feel bad for Elizabeth Warren that she said something this retarded. She just called this fucking Congresswoman a slut.

>this former Republican NV senator asks you for donations

What do?

Is Sen Warren accusing Gillibrand of being a prostitute?

>If I throw enough buzzwords in there, it will summon the liberals to rage against Trump
>What do you mean I'm the one slut-shaming her?
You can't make this shit up

Wait is it a social norm to use the phrase slut shame now? politicususa.com/2017/12/12/elizabeth-warren-annihilated-trump-slut-shame-kristen-gillibrand.html Are liberal women not even offended by the implication of it?

All career politicians are whores[period]

>unironically using slut-shaming in a sentence

I bet she has smelly pusy

The american left seems to have completely gone off the deep end. What is their party program even at this point other than
>drumpf is an evil orange turd and a meanie?

I just realized that she is an actual person and not Jeb Bush with the female filter.

Is this real? I know this woman is retarded, but how could someone write that, read it over, and then decide that it is a smart thing to say? What the fuck is going on?

by "do anything for them" TRUMP wasnt talking about sucking and fucking for donations, but apparently Senator Warren thinks that is what it means

Its amazing seeing her perspective. Apparently, Senator Warren isnt beyond putting out for donations.

Senator Warren is a self proclaimed prostitute.

Warren is a worthless cunt

>Pocahontas just inadvertently called Gillibrand a slut
rev up those ms piants we got memes to make

Is that a senator or a middle school girl?
>R u rly trynna slut shame?
For fucks sake, I'm a monkey and I'd make a better senator.

Is Elizabeth Warren making a public statement that Gillibrand is a slut? I sure hope no slander charges are filed.

Needlessly defending another woman against perceived slut shaming is a way of subtly calling her a slut, as women do to one another.
Also lol at her using her own hashtag from the Sessions hearings

Needlessly defending another woman against perceived slut shaming is a way of subtly calling her a slut, as women do to one another.
Also lol at her using her own hashtag from the Sessions hearings

> fantasize about irish chicks in indian costumes
> read krauts comment
My indian fever is cured.

Kek

Really made my ID think.

So does this mean Warren agrees that gillbrand is a slut?