It is I, Geralt of Nubia

>It is I, Geralt of Nubia.

At least we'll get a real European playing him if that's the case

kekistani

AYO HOL UP

The Witcher was always a cuck series

>stronk womyn everywhere
>main character is a turbo beta
>elves and dwarfs are all good bois who dindu nuffin, it's the evil humans (whitey) who's keeping them down

Very cool looking man. The only black actor I like. Pacific Rim was good too.

books are worse, in game you could at least roleplay to not be such faggot
in books Geralt is almost pedo tier because writer, Sapkowski is fat fuck and bastard with inflated sense of self importance

>Has all the most powerful political and magical women be attracted to him
>Turbo beta
>Literally no niggers in any of the books/games
>Absolutely ALPHA human race conquers and segregates the most ancient of races
>Stronk women are literally nothing but plot devices and are .1% of any fantasy setting.

Let's be real here guys, Idris Elba is fuckin cool. I like him. At least it's not Will Smith or that retard from Star Wars

He will be slaying white wiminz all day yas queen.

>Geralt
>turbo beta

ignoring the niggers that might appear in the show im curious how they want to put jews in the show

SO YOU BE SAYIN

he's cool but he's not geralt, im not watching that show, unless they cgi him white or something can you imagine lol

It's a screenshot from the latest Thor

It is I, user of NotgonnawatchitonNetflixorintheatersbecauseIdidntevenbotherplayingthegamessoIreallydontcareifthemaincharacterisanigger

>pussy whipped boy toy for all of the strong independent women
>not beta

The whole "badass monster slayer" thing is a facade

Is there any evidence at all that Idris Elba is being considered for Geralt? Because I can't find any on the internet.

Isn't your whole incel movements schtick that your sick of chads who the women all want to bang?
So why is he beta again?

he tell the witches and emperess to fuck off, he only allow yen to be a bitch just cause he use her as a sex toy

>It is I, Cirilla.

This, although I haven't read them all since they weren't entirely translated.

The video game developers were honestly better writers.

When this inevitably happens we need to seize the opportunity to bring the word "blackwashing" to the mainstream.

This
Imagine if it went viral and the shitstorm it would cause, in the gaming community especially.
'Normies' are going to take a little longer to swallow the blackwashing pill tho.

Reminder that Idris is literally an anti-white racist.

Good. It's good that he is racist. That means he is not a threat and won't use our sympathy.

idris elba is based. he should pick better roles though

>idris elba is based
>Supports Gaybour
>Based

Book contains one of biggest mary sue female character of Ciri. Every man is stupid and used by sorceresses. Even male magicians are stupid and only sorceresess are smart. Humans are bad and evil elves did dun nuffing wrong while they slaughter civilians all time. Geralt acts like cuckbeta half time. Every normal human is stupid hillbilly and only cuckgeralt and sjw female magicians are good humans.

no date or castings yet, just another meme.

>unpopular opinion

I like Idris Elba and am glad he's in the role

Nubians arent black though

i don't know or care what he supports, he was great in The Wire

WE WUZ WITCHAS?

It is I, omran

>i am Canadian

So this ape is going to shit up the Witcher series like that other ape shitted up the dark tower and this one is going to shit up lord of the rings. A black Aragorn with all black nigger hobbits and Gandalf the (((black))) eating fucking chicken FUCK TV

It's the same guy as the Dark Tower

Wish Idris Elba would unironically die so we can stop shorehorning him into roles that don't need a black actor, but is preferred because of expanding a demographic for marketing purposes and plausible deniability that he isn't a nigger because he has an accent

State of the ree, coming to you soon

They all look the same.

They gave him similar eyes as in previous film. Are those the eyes of based black wizards?

Same could be said about chinks, gooks and nips. Seriously, litterally can't tell the difference between you flat face bug like creatures

*OILS UP*