Daily reminder that American posters on this board have ZERO reasons to complain about house prices

Daily reminder that American posters on this board have ZERO reasons to complain about house prices.

Pic related: in my country this would cost $150,000 minimum regardless of location

>piece if cardboard in a desolate cornfield 8 hours from civilization is cheap
No shit

Good luck finding a home of that price near a livable city with plenty of work and access to amenities and activities and etc etc. Lol.

Fuck me 21 grand? A fucking shed where I live would cost more than that

that would be like $350,000 CAD at the very least

what goes on there mr rare sir?

Daily reminder living in the US is the same as living in a savage African nation run by kikes

We cling to a rock in the middle of the Irish sea helping rich people evade tax

i dont think anyone here complains about housing costs compared to you guys. we easily have some of the cheapest housing in the west

So then complaints shouldn't be I can't afford a house, the complaint should be I can't afford activities. Which is an argument that makes you sound like a whiney bitch

That’s funny I paid 330,000 for a house that’s 200 sq ft bigger in northwest NJ.

Yes goy, go pay 15x as much for a condo, where you have a wide choice of wagecuck "professional" jobs. Plus you're close to all of the hottest spots to buy overpriced distilled jew water while listening to nigger music.

The considering you get taxed how high for 60k a year? Over 30%?

I live in NC within 1 hour of every major city and job hub. I bought a house, 2000 sqft, acre and a half of land, built in 2004, fully renovated when I bought it. It cost 105k. Why do people choose to live in/near giant shithole cities with insane prices?

This is in nigger town where it’s dangerous to do anything.

is it fun?

>hurrrr theres no disc golf clubs me and my redditor friends can go to!!

Guarantee the reason it's that cheap is it's surrounded by niggers. You're paying less because you'll need to make up for it putting armor on your car, never going outside, reinforcing your walls, windows and doors with bulletproof material and have to invest in guns and ammo anyway.

>anot wanting to drive 2 hours for groceries makes you a good goy
What's it like being an edgy contrarian?

Here you get a nice luxury closet with 150k.
>every square in use
>but where do you put the people tho

get more land?

If you are an idiot Hillary voter you have to live in a city full of niggers because there you will only be randomly killed by your neighbors.

>he shops every day because he lives like a hand to mouth nigger.

Imagine living in the UK. Now make everyone very left wing, increase the prices of everything by 50% and make it so it's constantly raining. Still though we've got something like the 5th best GDP per capita in the world

Why live in britain then? Take hitchens advice, emigrate while you can

Do yanks not have supermarket deliveries? I get my shopping delivered to my door every week for no extra cost. Though my house is only 800 sq ft yet is worth £550k

That looks fucking ugly, probably built in100 year ago and is tearing apart from inside. Also locality matter, you wouldn't want to live near worst of society rejects, drunks and retards.

This. Indian houses are much more aesthetic.

800 sq ft? Hell, my reloading bench is bigger.

oh great this fucking paki zillow obsessed motherfucker AGAIN.

FUCK OFF YOU PAKI CUNT

Thats because your country is way over populated...

fuck, that's a really nice price, me and my wife's down payment on our first house was over twice that. Could have bought that, made it nicer, and still have no mortgage. that said it appears to be in downtown Omaha, so my guess is it is cheap because it is in a nigger infested ghetto shithole where 99% of houses are trash heaps and you are 10 times more likely to be robbed or assaulted.

There are houses for 40k-50k that need some work all around cities

My primary school music teacher was from isle of man

You realize that states like Nebraska with lots of available land and a low populations are pretty much the only places where houses can be found this cheap, right?

Look up the prices for homes in Los Angeles. Shit, look up the rent for a shitty apartment in New York City.

Fuck off redditfag.

>implying the US is as tiny as the UK

House prices vary dramatically. Same house in NY would cost half a mil, easy.

Yeah I saw it was like 50k or some shit, that's nuts. Can you send me a picture of your rock?

Take a look at it. It is essentially a lot with a liability sitting on it.

that isn't true, detroit has some really cheap housing rn.

Because no one wants to live in Nebraska. Why don't you try the Silicon Valley?

>Pic related. Campbell is still considered "moderately priced".

800 sq ft is far more space than the average NYC resident though

>8 hours from civilization
>omaha

>california

Look at that fucking thing. It's 2' away from its neighbor. It's not sitting on acreage.

tbf there really isn't anywhere in your country like Nebraska m8

anyone have the pic of the indian mansion with no bathrooms?

It's currently about 75,000 - 80,000. Pic attached is the town I live in. We call the island a rock because in England there a joke that the isle of man is a rock with some drunk Irishmen on it

>that's why it's so low priced

it's in a crime area

I know. When the wife and I were in college in Boulder, Colorado we rented a two bedroom house with a two car garage outside of town for the same amount her gf from High School paid for a one room apartment in NYC that was about 800 sq ft. I was amazed when we went to visit. The bed actually folded up into the wall, one corner had a sink and the closet was actually a bathroom. The view out the window was a brick wall six feet away. Unbelievable. I couldn’t live like that.

I'm not than cancerous twat but I know who he is

This is true. Please do not visit this country even if you are white. It is a hell hole filled with savages. I tried to escape to Canada but Trump keeps the gate locked so that we can't get out. Everything you see that looks remotely good here is literally shopped. Anyone on twitter talking about wealth is a bot. We are all trapped in Drunmphff's basement dungeon and can't leave. HELP!

Nice price, if you like living with Niggers. Better get ready, arm up to the teeth and learn how to fight. Thats africa motherfucker.

You can get houses in Stoke on Trent for a quid mate

800sqft is a massive fucking room though, average 2 bed house in the UK is that size

Vancouver fag here
Housing will usually cost a minimum of 1 million- 750,000 just for a 2 bedroom 1 bathroom single story house

Serious question to Americans:
Do you even build brick houses anymore? Like, solid, real homes with foundations or is every home now a pre built cardboard house?
Not trolling here, my house is at least three times the size of that shit, good neighborhood, nigger free, a big backyard, and the price os about the same as that ugly looking shit.

People don't realize you can live around a town like Raleigh or Richmond where there's tons of jobs and things to do within an hour or two while living 30-45 mins from work on a mountain lake in a huge house and tons of space. For example, you can work in Richmond on the NW side of town and make six figures but live right on Lake Anna in a huge house for cheap as shit. People act like you can't get the best of both worlds if you look hard enough.

OP and everyone in this thread is a faggot. Pic related is a house right down the street from OP's. Also what the fuck does home prices have to do with Sup Forums and why does this thread always come up?

Yeah ok, why don't you try that shit in Richmond, VA and try and find a decent house for under 100k
Go on, I'm waiting

FUck, meant to say my home is worth the same OP stated (150k, not 21k)

Average

Yeah but you save all that money with your """""free""""" healthcare.

>you are gay

First off, that's bullshit about the Richmond job market, I've been looking for 6 MONTHS to find a job that pays at minimum 30k a year, they advertise them but never hire, so fuck off with your bullshit

Why does this article repeat the same shit 4 times? And I'm BTFO that a carton of milk only costs £1. That's gotta be like a dime in Ameribucks.

> everyone very left wing
> still called isle of man

I built my cabin in colorado for 15k. idk what the fuss is all about, fuck the cities

>Look at that fucking thing. It's 2' away from its neighbor. It's not sitting on acreage.

So fucking what? Why do you need it?
What is this obsession with owning acreage? Mine is on 1 acre, and I don't even want that much to take care of.

thanks isle of manon. enjoy your rock pls. it is a nice rock.

$89k is still fucking NOTHING mate

I'm sure it happens but everywhere you look it's turned into what you talk about. Usually it's a developer that buys a ton of land, then selects a contractor to build the whole neighborhood. They at least have stopped using the same design for every house now.

There are neighborhoods that do brick houses but they're typically for more well off places because they're more expensive. They can use those pre-builts to make a middle income area and people get a much larger home for the same price.

Do you actually live in Richmond? Because we were thinking of moving there and fuck that noise. I'm going to live on Lake Anna or closer to there and just work in Richmond so I don't live around all the nogs. The first time we went there we stayed at that swank hotel downtown and, being naive as fuck, had to get warned not to go exploring after dark.

That's still absurdly cheap though. The price of a sports car for a large house and land. Americans must have a lot of disposable income and savings what with such tiny mortgages

i love how euros make fun of Americans for not knowing European geography even though none of them seem to realize how large the United States actually is.

Not an argument. Denmark is one of the smallest and most overpopulated countries in Europe yet has the largest homes on average.

>what's the obsession with owning acreage?
Because we aren't supposed to be packed together like sardines, and people want privacy, how fucking stupid are you?
>Do you actually live in Richmond?
I live in Midlothian suburb of Richmond, shit outside of the city, not along Jeff Davis Hwy, is safe, niggers have spread out of the city and crime has risen, but nothing as bad as the city itself

Yes. Those are old houses in that neighborhood. In Texas 90% of all new houses are brick.

These houses aren't in commuting distance of jobs and/or are located in nigger infested neighborhoods

Any house in a decent neighborhood is 300k

Our land is cheap because we genocided a bunch of Indians; Africa is your's to claim

Not true, dumbo. I have posted similar threads to this with similar homes in Idaho, Ohio, Washington State, North Carolina, Maina, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Vermont, Wisconsin, Alaska and other states and every single time someone like you comes along and claims the state in question at the time doesn't count. Get a grip dude, seriously.

Considering your ancestors were likely Africans or Celts in mudhuts I don't think you get to dictate that humans are "supposed" to have acres of land to themselves

>Because we aren't supposed to be packed together like sardines, and people want privacy, how fucking stupid are you?

If only the immigrant loving scum could figure this shit out, maybe we'd be onto a decent path towards the future.
British government and her globalist shills "fuck it, they can all live in giant flammable tower blocks"

Are you telling me you can't commute to a NYC job from Schenectady?

Yes, but they are usually premium houses in my area
Developers are fucking scumbags who try to maximize profits by using shit labor and materials, brick homes that weren't built in the 60s start at over $350k in my area and we aren't a rich area

hmm..

Dont forget it's made out of carton.

>my ancestors
I'm a white mutt you plonker, my family has 160 acres in the mountains and I see why my dad chose to retire there because we used to live in the DC area and shit was just too rediculous

In SoCal it would go from $350,000 to $1,400,000 depending on the percentage of DIVERSITY the region has.

I've already debunked the Canadian question. Outside of Torento and Hongcouver Canada is dirt-cheap.

>how fucking stupid are you?

No need to be a little cunt. Someday you'll own a house like a big boy.

Depends on where. Florida houses aren't usually stick pieces of shit.

But yes, alot of American houses are garbage.

I had to be at work at 7am one job and I had no idea the neighbor downstairs (converted Victorian house) was fuming mad at me that I was waking him up 6am every morning when I got up to get ready for work

Would cost about £350,000 where I live, probably more

I work in tech. I was looking for network/sys admin/project manager type jobs and a ton were available. I'm not saying the city is a job fest, I'm just saying that people seem to have this idea that you either have to live in bumfuck or a city when there's ways to do a bit of both.

Gotcha. I figured the suburbs were a bit safer but I really like the mountains around there. My friends up there and it's beautiful.Tons of space to himself in a really nice house.

I wonder how that graph would look it you took out all the hipster coastal zones?

Macaroni, you made my day.

That kind of price typically means that it has major heating/plumbing issues or structural damage somewhere and more importantly it's in an awfully dark neighborhood.

I work in an area like this where the houses are dirt cheap but nobody wants to move in other than dindus because the entire area is nothing but dindus and the crime rate is through the roof. I feel bad for the one dindu on the corner that keeps repairing and updating his home he bought, making it respectable when all his neighbors just let their homes go to shit. It's a shame really, the homes are about 100 years old but the ones on the other side of the tracks are the same style and age but look 100% better simply because they've been maintained over the years.

Cause I really want to live in Omaha

neck yourself faggot op

that would be easily 150-250k€ in finland depending on the location

I want to have mine built out of CMU and steel beams