So tell me, Sup Forums

So tell me, Sup Forums.

Are you up to Darkness' standards?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0aKG7OmAmks
youtube.com/watch?v=UVvwE61rqWs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nope, I can't bring myself to abuse someone like that. Emotionally neglect, for fucking sure, but she needs more hands-on attention.

You must be retarded if you even have to ask.

Absolutely

If the standards include giving her the mating press.

i could be, as long as i knew that she was a masochistic pig

no I don't drink

perfectly

cuck

I could probably preserve my retarded lifestyle with the bonus being her, so it's the perfect deal.

Too much work to keep my vitriol up for that long.

No. What she wants is the antithesis of what I want to be.

>actually wants to be raped and abused
>her father really wants a grandkid and wouldnt care where it came from
>that hot bod + noble status
Why hasnt anyone raped her yet?
They're fine with slutty succubi but not with Darkness?

What is it this time?

Succubi are just dreams, so they don't count.

For some reason, monsters are being repelled from Keele's dungeon. Almost as if there was some sort of purification magic circle somewhere in the dungeon that is sort of forcing the undead outside.

i would treat her like shit and she'd love every moment of it.

Am I the only one who thinks TOSHINO KYOUKO every time she busts in?

HRMPH?
NANI SORE?

Up to them?

I'll exceed them.

Absolutely, but I'm too lazy to regularly abuse her, and my dick only works 2-3 times per week on a good week, so she would be disappointed quite quickly.

Aqua is more my type. Reveling in debt and squalor? Alcoholism? That's what I'm all about. Also I wouldn't have to leave my bed to go to the kitchen for a glass of water in the middle of the night ever again.

Uh.
Uhhh
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

What anime is this?

Saki Biyori.

Thanks

nigger no its not

Woah we're top 5

i found which one it is, thanks for motivating me to use my google skills (seriously)

Why? You could have just read the filename.

Didn't think of that, had to look up the characters name in the subtitles.

intro to konosuba sweet summer child

there is a novel, manga, anime, spinoff novel, spinoff manga + side stories novel vol.

I don't know, never been in a relationship, since I'm a bad tempered asshole.

I would not mind being reborn as a orc if meant being able to capture Darkness as my meat slave.

Ehhh but seeing as how young orc boys were raped to death by ugly orc girls in that world, that might not work out too well.

Except for the telling her to selling her body part, I'm good to go. Though I don't for how long I'd be able to go before I get the urge to shake things up and be a bit motivated from time to time.

>Except for the telling her to selling her body part
I'm pretty sure that was telling her to whore herself out.

selling her body=whore herself out

Same thing really. Personally, I'm a bit too possessive for that.

I think I'm enough of a disgusting degenerate but probably not sadistic enough. On another note I really liked her costumes from this episode and hopefully we get some art of her in them.

She is undesirable.

Perfection

Honestly Darkness was my favorite ever since the ep in season 1 and the ova where she fantasizes about being fucked by wolves/beasts.

There's just something heartwarming about a girl who would love me for purposely letting her get fucked by beasts while I sit back and watch. Only to save her and then punish her fat cow tits myself.

I would chain her to my basement and treat her like she was dead only to rape her on the off days, while bringing in my mistresses to spit and piss on her and laugh as they recount the tale of how I've tore down her family, made her dad suicide and disowned our son and put him to work as a common servant to be bullied every day.

First time I encountered NTR when the cuckold is the dominant one humiliating the cucker.

I have sadistic tendencies and am quite a pervert so, possibly.

What kind of upbringing does it take to generate such a failure at life ?

>for some reason
I wonder who could be to blame for that

It's more like straight up prostitution, really.

NTR would assume you give a fuck about her in the first place, Darkness' dream husband is literally someone who despises her from the bottom of his heart.

youtube.com/watch?v=0aKG7OmAmks
>darkness landing a hit.

I wouldn't put it as even cuckolding or NTR, just like it's more prostitution or even swinging, the idea doing horrible things to her is what gets me off, leave the battered and bruised cunt begging for more each time

She wants a baseline level of lust and dependency

You wouldn't be able to harm Lalatina, she is made of mythril

What did the writers mean by this?
There's gotta be more to this but I can't connect the dots myself.

>Oi, darkness
That voice acting.

I'd happily treat her like crap if she'd like, but I have no feelings for her other than lust. Only good for that body.

>I have no feelings for her other than lust. Only good for that body.
If you told her that, she'd probably just orgasm harder.

All according to keikaku.

God tier doujin

>tfw got a job
>tfw I will never master the Darkness now
Biggest mistake I ever made

>Within a few minutes of entering Wiz’s Magic Tool Store, Aqua left.

>Following shortly after her, Vanir threw salt towards her. It seems that she was guilty of something and was driven out.

>Pointing directly at Aqua’s face, Vanir said something, and returned to the store. Then, the person who had been told something casted magic on the door.

>The door began to shine with white light. It would appear that she casted some sort of barrier on the door in order to vent her anger.

>Vanir, who was in the store, began to shout something, but Aqua covered her ears, pretended to not hear anything, and ran away.

>Judging from the refined process, it seems that this was nothing new.

The dumb goddess brings Vanir and Wiz so much trouble to the point that she is treated like an evil spirit.

I don't think so, Kazuma isn't a retard like I am.

Nope, I'm nowhere near her standards, and I'm too lazy to try.

That said, her getup this episode (and her face and hair) looked really nice. They should draw her lips more often.

Why is he holding hands with aqua?

youtube.com/watch?v=UVvwE61rqWs
Will there ever be an english patch?
The nice thing is RPG maker can be ported easily to PSP.

>Used to like Darkness the least
>Now want to sexually fuck her and find her fun
What just happened?

Well, obviously Megumin cracked under pressure and was unable to cast her explosion, considering she is accompanying what's her face. So, naturally, the monsters are still outside of the town.

The original got translated and this is a megaman clone and is coming from the second successful season, so it will get more attention. Chances are it will.

Maybe if its long enough or enough interest it will get an independent release too

>Megumin MP zeros after explosion magic and no longer in the party.
Comedy gold.

Translation patch
when?

This a PC game bundled with the first BD? Will I see this up on Nyaa once it releases?

>caring about Divorceness
I'd ignore her and go after the real best girl Chris instead.

>1.03.3
>Dialogue: 10% (only necessary/explanatory dialogue has been TLed and scripted)

Better than nothing for what it is. I imagine the type of game in the second season, along with its popularity, will give a greater chance for a proper translation.

>Kazuma keeps doing this
>Eris doesn't smite him or prevent him from respawning

Truely the best and most forgiving goddess

So she want's Barusu

I'm waiting for the megaman clone.
The nostalgia, and will probably get complete translation since there's not much of text in such games.
Though I doubt it.

Oddly enough, I miss the mark pretty hard.

How many games are there?

I fit perfectly, but I dislike Darkness

Silly user, she loves being humiliated like that.

Everything other than telling her to go fuck other guys.

I do it as well

The best way to control Lalatina is to completely control her. Threaten her and emotionally abandon her, but always remain firmly in control so that she will never submit to anyone but her master. That way you won't get cucked and still get to enjoy her nasty body.

>The best way to control Lalatina is to completely control her.

whoa

The best way would be to tie her down, then bring down yunyun and do every vile thing you can think of to yunyun while letting darkness just watch without involving her in any of that.

Her anime design is fucking terrible. If you're going to sell figs, don't even use the anime design. They just look bad.

Does anybody have that Doujinshi where Kazuma has a wall of Eris' panties?

I don't know, I think repeated impregnation every time she busts in.

Yunyun is too pure for that

If you killed Wiz and had Aqua resurrect her, would that cure her lichdom?

I just realized what you meant, sorry. Maybe I should have clarified. I meant to say: Except for the telling her to "sell her body" part.

genius

>Curing wiz's lichdom
What's wrong with you?

>Why is he holding hands with aqua?
Didn't notice that at first. OTP

I'm not a necrophiliac.

>not getting a glass of water preemptively
How is it possible to be an amatuer at sleeping?