Those are not psychoactive.

shrooms are legal. it is a fungus.

>not allowed to eat wild mushrooms

yeah nah good luck enforcing that

Yes.

Yes

Liberty caps, and yes they are

Yes they are you stupid nigger

Do they actually help treat anxiety and depression?

Probably, it should be a ritual to take them when you become a young adult

N-NO!

No it just makes it much worse.

Yes

Really?

Absolutely!

I don't think it's illegal to collect and consume wild mushrooms. Growing them and selling them is illegal. It's simply to keep drugs from being sold at supermarkets like cigarettes and alcohol.

You will see math and understand that God is the only thing that exists.

It depends, you could find it useful, I took them when I was dead inside and boy did they change my whole outlook on the spiritual side and helped my belief in God, for instant relief Klonopin, Xanax. Opioids or Alcohol are better but can fuck your life up with addiction properties and/or kill you if you take them all at once

all drugs should be legalized

Came here to post this.
Protip: simply pick one shroom, squeeze it, then let it sit for 10-20 mins. If it turns a dark blue or black. Its a psychedelic. The quicker and darker it turns, the more potent.

And they are. Just illegal to sale or package for sale. Hell you can buy spores online

No need now.
If you're smart enough to use psychedelics properly you're also smart enough to use bitcoin, PGP, and the darknet.

Laws mean nothing.

absolutely. It's a hard reset switch to the brain. I take a large dose of mushrooms annually to prevent getting too black pilled.

Depending on where you live it might also be illegal to hold onto them after you collect them.

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=2M71X-dspU4
tl;dr 17:00 m
it's been studied it can lower fear and create empathy
inb4 >joe rogan
it doesn't mean everything their guests say it's a shilling operation

Yes. Sage

>nobody has ever been busted for buying drugs online
oh nonononono *breathes in*

This. Did that recently prior to meditating. Do it around this time each year.

No, they ate not. Those are lookalikes. Yummy, but not psychoactive

This all depends on your state of mind and the reasons for your anxiety. After you learn the true reasons behind your state of mind you might as well end up worse.

If you are sad for obvious reasons this will literally make things worse. If you are sad because of a lack of understanding about your place in your own universe, take shrooms now.

Be ready to face the truths of your reality if you take those because there is no going back once it starts. You might not like what you learn about yourself.

Dont take this as a success story because I am far from "success", but before I took LSD was doing nothing of my own skin day after day. After tripping twice for some reason I felt much more confident about the direction I was heading in. Stress made me doubt myself many times in my journey and now I'm literally making money while writing this post. All I needed to get started was the confidence to actually take the leap and start doing what I truly loved for a living.

Sure, as long as it has no recreational purpose.
i.e: Iboga and ayahuasca should be legal because they do not have a recrational use, only therapeutically.
LSD and DMT (purified substances) are for recreational purposes only. High grade marijuana over 20% THC concentration should also be illegal outside of medical use. Concentrated THC should be illegal. Use of magic mushrooms outside of medicinal use should be illegal

Drugs are the perfect equivalent of guns in the consumables market.
During the white man's age they were all legal and nobody gave a fuck about addiction or anything, because even if you did get addicted, drugs were cheap, perfect quality and plentiful
And the tobacco was better too

They probably shouldn't have been doing psychedelics then.

Why do you care what people do to their own bodies, cletus? I thought you dumbfucks were pro-small government

your story make me even more confident that this could be a solution to my problem

I think all drugs should be legalised, but I do think it needs to be controlled to some extent. Can't have every nutter out there taking shit that will make them worse. Look at how shit it already is with alcohol.

Fuck no, kys druggies. You will get the rope for the benefit of society.

Me too

You have to be making some pretty dumb mistakes to get caught doing it.

Cops generally only get sloppy fuckers, or people with high-volume trades going down. It has to either be easy or worth their time. They don't have time to waste on other shit. Or the budgets.

I did 425ug of LSD this weekend and I've been so occupied processing the trip I haven't had time to be depressed.

Dem psychoactive shrooms nipples say otherwise

Recreational use of any substances leads to degeneracy and addiction.
Only an opinion, do whatever the fuck you want with your life.

Yes but obviously not encouraged
Any drug user is degenerate and should be ignored by society

Yes, thinking is hard. Better get wasted and high while others take over.

There was a study in the 70s where respondents said that taking those was one of the most influential experiences in their entire lives, comparable only to birth of a child or a death of a loved one.
Most of them said that their lives became better and they felt more content after 14 days.
Also - it's literally less toxic and addictive than caffeine.

With all that said, you have to be LITERALLY a goddamn sociopath to think those should be illegal.

Putting shrooms or weed in the same list as heroin is one of those things that make me think if conspiracies about governments being oppressive leviathan-like leech are true.

It depends on the person. I was full sadoku mode about 4 years ago, I was stuck there and nothing ever helped until I did mushrooms. The first time tripping by myself was the last time I ever had a thought of killing self.

I do shrooms twice a year now. 8grams, in my bedroom, alone, complete silence/darkness, even all electronics unplugged. It will knock you on your fucking ass and change your whole perspective on life.

Growing your own from spores online is the best way to get them. You can buy everything you need to get started from spore depot and amazon.

You likely won't be depressed for a very long time. LSD is almost a genuine reset button for the mind and body.

Drug dealers make more money when it's illegal.

Degeneracy comes from recreational use. Substances like iboga and ayahuasca are NOT recreational and serve a valid medical use.

Don't do this.

Some shrooms like the ones OP posted (liberty caps) are usually too thin / small to get noticeable visual results, if you're a noob you have to either take a spore print or ask the faggots at shroomery to help you ID them.

Yep, look how unprofitable alcohol is when it's legal. Alcohol dealers on suicide watch. I bet they wish alcohol was illegal.

This

Its funny because I was seriously sad once the effects wore off, after I woke up the next morning I felt reborn.

This shit does work, not to mention the trip was amazing, so glad I took the full tab.

LSD is the MKultra drug of choice.
You done fucked your bean brain for life.

It could very well be anons, you guys should probably try them. Personally the most noticeable effects were the sudden drop in self conscious / introverted / overly self critical thinking and actually noticing that holy shit, I might just have the potential to do something great out of my own skills. I'm not feeling like a superhero who could do everything, I just genuinely feel that I have the ability to do things that will be appreciated by other people.

People call this ego death and I honestly did not believe it until it happened. I know what I am and what I'm not. I know what I'm good at and what I'm not. I know what I like and what I don't. I feel like I always knew those things but now that the filter of my own negativity has been tweaked, I actually have the balls to work with those skills.

It's not a miracle drug, but it can absolutely be helpful to some people. If you are on this website you probably spend an awful lot of time thinking. If you enjoy thinking, prepare yourself for something greater when you finally take psychedelics.

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Analysis_enhancement

Uh, no. If its damaged it WILL turn. But yeah a spore print is good too. Just takes too long

Absolutely

>Alcohol dealers
You know it went from the actual mafia to a store, right?

fuck no

you should all know about stoned ape theory

>I was seriously sad once the effects wore off
That's just your serotonin receptors being tired. As you said, you got sleep, replenished your 5-HT, and felt revitalized once you woke up.

A note, dissociative anesthetics like ketamine also have a strong antidepressant afterglow, sometimes indefinitely.
NMDA antagonists can help reset dopamine receptors and bring back natural motivation. Of course they can also be somewhat psychologically addictive, so care is advised.
Many drugs are very useful as tools and recreational pastimes. The key is knowing how to do so safely.
You don't fix a broken pipe with a 12lb sledge and you don't have fun on a drag strip without wearing a fire suit.

Way to miss the point, brainlet.
There's more profit to be made when you can mass produce products and employ people to work for you without any shady shit.
Any drug producer would be making more money if they could simply buy some factory and produce drugs in broad daylight, and then ship them to their local Super Market.
The only upside for illegal drug producers is that they don't have to pay tax.

>Most of them said that their lives became better and they felt more content after 14 days.
desu i don't remember if it was the same study or not, but the people who responded positively to a psychedelic experience also reported that they still regarded that experience as just as influential and positive as they had reported several years earlier - psychedelic experiences are a positive and long-lasting event for the overwhelming majority of people who experience them

Zero proof. It's not a theory, it's a Joe Rogan ''WOAH DUDE WHAT IF'' guess. Most animals who come into contact with drugs eat them, whether it's deer or wild hogs. The drugs don't make their brains grow and make them intelligent. Apes are not the only species on Earth to consume psychedelics.

Ouch, the edge.

Shrooms have been proven to be non addictive and nobody has ever overdosed and died from them in recorded history. I agree that drugs such as cocaine and meth should be illegal, as they’re highly addictive and dangerous, but grouping shrooms into that category makes no sense.

>weed is legal. it is a plant.

Wait until you learn that the industrial age was driven by cocaine use, and the nuclear/jet age was driven by amphetamines and psychedelics.

Not for me. But it was still a very interesting mind blowing experience I reccomend to people just so they can see what their mind is capable of.

If you want your depression cured, try steroids. Shit works, no joke

i gotta say psychedelics are much more unpredictable than weed and alcohol.

no, they shouldn't be illegal.

shouldn't be LEGAL.

>"Other people doing drugs triggers me"

Snowflake faggot.

Life is unpredictable.
Terrible reason to ban something, logically.

>shrooms are a recreational substance
Ahmed, it might be hard to wrap your head around this concept, but some substances aren’t addictive and don’t have the potential to kill you.

Also, psychedelics are the white man’s drug, minorities get almost nothing out of them for whatever reason.

once you take lsd or shrooms it kinda changes ur character, sometimes to better, sometimes to worse, however it will change you

Degenerates use recreational substances. Do what you want, but by the end of your life you will realize you were a degenerate. No good can come from (((recreational drugs)))
They created this movement back in the 60s and look where we are now.

I bet 100$ that you are a meth smoker. You are the only ones that can't come to terms with your degeneracy. Breaking bad is what convinced you that you were a badass

Yes, they do. They treat your anxiety and depression to a sleigh ride through the bowels of Hell.

Unless you are a pharma shill why not

I swear to god If I don't see domestic catgirls in my lifetime... Nukes will fly.

East Asians seem to get something.
Hell shrooms were legal in Japan up until quite recently. There's a lot of psychedelic imagery in Japan's artworks and songs, and they also picked up well on rock music, metal, etc.
But in Japan, it's very distasteful and lacking of respect to be open about drug use. And for good reason I'd wager. After all, those who dabble in head candy are only a problem when they become obvious about it, right?
With discipline and humility, one finds no real issues. It's like dreaming awake. You go around telling everyone about your funky dreams all the time and they're not going to like it.

For me, outside of Sup Forums, and close family, I don't talk about it.

Overhyped entertainment. Worth experiencing once. I feel sorry for brainlets who find them necessary for well being, or somehow intellectually beneficial. But people are not born equal.

How can you make a mushroom illegal, do you arrest it as it grows out the ground ? or wut ?

By locking up people possessing some of them.

what counts as possessing though, just picking one ?

Yeah let’s lock up people consuming mushrooms

See, when you cut out all the legalese that government loves to use, they actually do sound utterly and 100% retarded.
Like, nigger-tier retarded.

Sounds like a plan!

I used to say yes, but after a few years, no.

Its not that I don't think psychedelics are valuable. I haven't tripped in years but I still look back on some of those experiences as the most significant of my life in terms of lasting impact. Psychedelics helped me tremendously. However, I also saw a lot of people become obsessed with the experience. A lot of people aren't ready for that kind of shift in their life, and fight it, or go complete festival hippie. It takes a certain type of person to successfully integrate the psychedelic experience, and making it easily available to the same people who keep the cultural machine humming along in its current state is just bad news.

Keep it "illegal" but don't fuck with people would be the ideal situation I guess. Make the cost of admission too high for casuals, but don't enforce it.

This is powerful stuff.

also there are many types that contain psilocin (which makes the blue bruise that are also toxic. don't only use that as your sole criterion

People often say this about mushrooms and I just don't get it. Don't get me wrong, I had a lot of fun tripping when I was a teenager, but the experiences don't even come close to my most meaningful experiences in life. Is it just a matter of me not dosing high enough or something? I can't take them anymore because they would likely induce some kind of psychosis in me due to my mental condition.

no you degenerate, I hope you can legally kill yourself before then

Are you 12?
Holy shit user to live in your world...

Not for recreational purposes no

This.
>b-but muh collapse of traditional societal values
It's already in the shitter and laws did fuck all.
The only regulations that need apply is Darwinism

The first time, subsequent trips make you hate Jews even more than before.

How much did you take, if I might ask? There is a HUGE difference between taking a 16th and seeing some colors and taking 6 grams and going into a headspace that doesn't really lend itself very well to language.

Honestly, if you want a great shroom-like experience without much legal trouble and very easily dosed experiences, look into the modern TiHKAL tryptamine compounds.
4-AcO-DMT is the gold standard. It's the closest tryptamine to psilocin(4-HO-DMT). In fact, it's believed that the body cleaves off the AcO group leaving HO in its place.
4-HO-MET and 4-AcO-MET are a more visual, less mentally demanding couple of tryptamines. More recreational, but still not to be taken lightly. GREAT with music, or in a colorful natural setting.
4-HO-MiPT = alien shrooms. HOT DIGGITY if you want some crazy shit...
and 5-MeO-MiPT is a bit different, and quite potent. It's very non-visual, almost like a trippy MDMA without so much rush. 4mg is enough to feel it well usually, 7mg is enough to rock out good.

PS: Buy from Canada.

You would have to be a massive moron. In canada there are tons of psychedelics that are not illegal. With weedman in power they probably won't make any legislation to cover them anyway.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psilocybe_semilanceata

Nice Pic
Where would you put D͓ͅPH̢̹̰̦ ̥̼̫̦̪͓̕o̴̳̮͓͈̻r̢͖̬̳͉ ͖̘͉̥̦̗D̴̫͓͖̫̟͙a̶̼͔̞̖̥͉t͜u̝͕̙̺ṛ͓̦̥̰͙a̪̱͜?
:^))))

>honestly if you want some good vitamins eat candy that tastes like fruit

The most i ever took was 4 grams. I had some sort of 'out of body' experiences, as in I forgot I was a body, and my consciousness was just this abstract kind of circular motion ernegy type thing. It was brief though, and when I 'woke' from it just felt like an odd dream, not like what people describe as 'ego death' at all. For the most part it was just normal tripping, ie. the colors, sounds, sense of everything being 'significant' and melding together, and whatever.