OY VEY ITS ANOTHA SHOAH

OY VEY ITS ANOTHA SHOAH
>newsweek.com/kim-jong-uns-brutal-regime-north-korea-worse-nazi-concentration-camps-human-745032

We need 100000 boots on the ground NOW!

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/w/1vOGwNOZpevKB
pscp.tv/w/1zqJVMRONkMGB
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>North Korean leader Kim Jong Un oversees a system of political prisons that are worse than the Nazi concentration camps of World War II, according to an Auschwitz survivor serving on a panel probing human rights violations carried out by the isolated regime.

OY VEY HAVE THEY FORGOTTEN THE 80 BOULLION?

They aren't Jewish so the Amerimuts won't do anything about it. America only cares about the Jips ( Jewpaneses ). South Korea ( 8 Goddess Conglomerate ) is simply collateral damage.

But is it worse than Aktion T4? That's something North Korean government does as well.

>worse than Hitler
>not worse than Stalin
Literally nothing.

>not worse than Lenin

worse than saddam? worse then gaddfi? worse than assad? oh no what are we going to do?

72 years ago

How old is this survivor?

Wow communisim is bad go figure.

>yet no 1 intervenes since China and Russia told Ameriburger to stay away
Oh I am laffin

because these panels are a joke?

OMG, we need to overthrown their govt and install a jew-controlled central bank

How do I know which one is real?

Oy vey nothing is woyse than Hitlah oah the Hawlacawst! Someone get me my lawyah and dial Newsweek dis instant! I want the annie-semite who wrote this piece ta be fiyahd! Nevah fahget the plawight of da six garillion!

so we should consider sending the hooknoses there.

apparently 60 years of sanctions and threats doesn't lead to open liberal democracies, who knew?

OH GAWD WE NEED TO INVADE RIGHT NOW, LETS LIBERATE THE 6 MILLION OTTO WARMBIERS, THE CHUTZPAH OF THIS KIM GONG SUNG TO BUILD HIS OWN NUKES

President Trump is signing the National Defense Authorization Act that will authorize $700 billion in spending.
pscp.tv/w/1vOGwNOZpevKB

trump won in syria now he's looking at n korea

OH SHITTTT SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN the goyims are forgetting about us wemust make more holocaust movies RIGHT NOW !!

so eh we arent anymore the bad guys ??......good....good....

pscp.tv/w/1zqJVMRONkMGB

they're watching you

MUH BULLIONS!!

and here go

So he's killing his people with rollercoasters and drowning them in pools?

THIS?!THIS IS WHAT FUCKING DOES IT?!?!!?OH WHAT THE IN THE FAKE COW TIT FUCK IS THIS?!?!?NOT EVEN A FENDER BENDER OR MEAN GESTURE?!!?!?PROPAGANDA!!!!!SURE,SUCKS TO BE THEM WE SHOULD BE MORE CRITICAL OF THE REGIME BUT IANEFOSKDNGONOAJNDKAJUNAOFNAIFONTGOSN FVJNSVOSVJSNSLKC,\
>P E R F E C T L Y C A L M

But I thought Jews loved communism?

Are they worse than American concentration camps?

You know like the one in Germany where a million innocent german civilians were starved to death on purpose?

FUCKING GEURILLIANS

>worse than the Nazi concentration camps of WW2

oh no, the poor norks don't have a camp swiming pool? what a shoah.

I'd actually have no problem with us going after NK's government and freeing the people there. It really is one of the worst places on earth.

Of course, if we do that, millions of south Koreans die. So I guess it's a no-win situation.

>It's another, "The world asks the USA to destroy another country," episode.
I'm sure you faggots will say we acted on our own in the end, too, just like after the Coalition. Fuck off already

What do they call it in Iceland currently when they abort Downs babies?

the allies didn't want to starve the germans, the allies bombed the supply routes so they couldn't feed the germans. anyway does it physically hurt you, you know because you're culturaly the same as a bavarian because your grandmother used to bang germanics?

I can hear
"He is THE Omen."

Worse than this?
Is such a thing even possible?

>were gonna nuke em or go to war
>GODDAMN TRUMP CHILL OUT
>fine, they can fuck off and do whatever. We'll use sanctions and shit
>GODDAMN TRUMP THEY ARE GETTING SHOAHED DO SOMETHING