Say it with me pol

say it with me pol

Senator Roy Moore, Republican, Alabama

Senator Doug Jones, of Alabama! Make America Great Again!

ROY MOORE IS GONNA WIN

>Americans don't even want to vote for gun blazing, cowboy hat wearing politicians anymore.

It's okay

If Democrats can not win after nearly the entire MSM pushed a pedo storyline against the GOP candidate liberals will be on literal suicide watch.

They know they won't win, the allegations were to try and make him drop out.

Pretty sure Roy Moore is a satanic shill to psych-out trump, but trump didn't take the bluff. It's more valuable to show the catalyst movement we missed w/ Luther Strange than to make sure a shill doesn't get into office.

So in terms of reverse-psychology, yes. Go Roy Moore.

Make CP Great Again

KEK's will, be shown.

Voted for Doug Jones in the 6th. AMA.

Has he won yet?

Have to wait about 8 to 10 hours still for Moore's victory speech.

The one issue I can find with him is liking Israel
That's it really
The rest seems good, especially his education plan

BUT, BUT, WE SACRIFICED SPACEY AND FRANKEN FOR THIS

How can one man be so based?

dont forget Harvey

Prepare for salt infusion.

Jones is leading

I guarantee you (((Franken))) isn't stepping down. He gave an announcement saying he *will* resign, but he hasn't actually done it. He only gave that announcement to make it look like he WOULD right before election, but after the election is over he's going to drop it and not resign.

Screencap this shit, niggers. He's a lying talmudic kike.

Man it would be hilarious if he wins.

You might be right user,

> ov vey the nation needs me goyim, we have a LITERAL NAZI in Alabama.

Exactly. Remember, jews are not like us. We are often tricked because we assume the same gentile sense of honor and respect from that as we do from each other, but it's simply something they fundamentally lack.

I'm hoping Moores victory will completely break their spirit

I’m sorry, but did Doug Jones already lose? Oh, that’s right. The election isn’t even over yet. In fact, it’s only starting. Does not having the lead in hillbilly central count as a loss? Is that what you’re saying? Because if you’re saying that I can assure you that you’re wrong. Why would you say this when the election is still on? Jones is still campaigning right now and they have been maintaining a strong position in the polls for how many months now? He’s going against a bunch of dirty politicians and holding his ground while at such an old age. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded assumptions like this. You know why? Because you’re going to be embarrassed when Jones wins and someone quotes you. Oh look at that, Moore just dropped a point. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a post like this and I’m fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you’re the only guy making all these anti-Jones posts because you’re a faggot hater who doesn’t like Doug because he’s hard working to the point of sweating heavily. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll people on the internet, like I give a fuck. It’s so easy to spot your posts now, you’re a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don’t you try to be a good poster??? Just for one? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That’s just you, you’re always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing

Oh fun, a new Pasta. kys demorat.

>new pasta
newfag pls

say it with me Sup Forums

alabama leads the nation in infant mortality and HIV

give trumpcucks AIDS again!