How can we save Sweden?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TZ77xBgIA9s
youtube.com/watch?v=RJeugIJFXas
youtube.com/watch?v=evKTIRwjCvk
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1513104734315.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You don't

>tfw you realize at least some of these are kikes going around and telling the muzzies to sit with the white girls for a welcome refugee photo

This isn’t 2015. We’re past this point

That pic makes me want to gouchl my eyeballs out

You can't save he who doesn't want it.

sweden is a lost cause

LOL is this real?

Seriously, what would you do if you are taking a walk in the neighborhood, and you see your young daughter on a bench with THAT putting his arms around her?

>How can we save Sweden?
We don't. We encourage them to cuck themselves harder and prolong their suffering.

Let them rot.

We don't and thereby save the rest of Europe, their sacrifice won't be forgotten

This hot.
post more

damn, Swedish girls look like THAT?

It's too late for them user

What's the problem? They're dating white American boys?

Circumcise them and then tell them to carry on

Unite the right and left against Israel and Israeli influence on their society

We can't

I would just start fucking her. Why not? She is lost anyway

Join Nordfront and/or donate to them, giving money to these relatively small but extremely determined and ambitious groups will do far more than giving to some other group or bitching online to your fellow non-Swedes. The next best thing is spreading information yourself, there was a horrifying Tucker Carlson segment last night showing a bunch of sand rats chanting their garbage in Malmo. Spread that and other information about Sweden as far as you can and it will help, but at the end of the day this is up to the Swedes.

I went on r*ddit a year or so ago to post a bunch of stuff in r/sweden about the immigrants in the comments and posted a documentary about the rapists with a headline pretending to be naive, 'I want to go to Sweden but this documentary made me afraid, can you tell me the truth?'. The Swedes there just whined about how it was all lies, but at least I was talking to actual Swedish people there and planting the idea in their heads.

Loll the guy on the right has hoverhand

They don't need saving, they seem pretty content with what's happening.

they look delicious, yum.

convince Putin to fuel a swedish redneck milita that can overthrow the government

Sweden is lost, just let it go, it can serve as a powerful warning to the rest of the world.

You didn't die in vain Sweden, when the world saw you descend into anarchy and chaos, when the footage emerged of Muslim hordes burning, raping and slaughtering their way across the beautiful Swedish countryside, whole villages wiped out in hours, schools full of beautiful Swedish kids raped on camera as their teachers were beheaded and flayed alive, this woke the rest of the west up and acted as the trigger for the great purge that followed.

Sorry we had to nuke what was left Sweden, we had no choicem we estrimated there were perhaps as few as 100,000 true swedes left alive when we did it, and they were all girls who had been raped to the point that they would no longer be of any real use to the future of Europe. We shall not forget.

Immediately restrict non-European integration to a trickle. Stop handling Islam and its followers with kid gloves. Push immigrants to either assimilate or set up a plan of return. Give financial incentives to stable, productive families.

>those dead expressions on the girls

They'll need to ask for help first.

And then subsequently import metric fucktons of Chechens, Ossetians, Tatars, Uzbeks and Tajiks, in true Russian fashion?

We don’t. We let it burn as a warning to those who want to see their liberal policies fully implemented

why do you keep posting this dead degenerate?

Keep in mind most people consider Mandela a hero for what he did to South Africa

Odds are they'll be putting up monuments in DC and London to the sandkip who burns down Stockholm

It is over for Sweden. We might be seeing the end of all countries with 60%+ white population by the end of the century. Even Poland is slowly getting cucked.

Sounds good to me

yea, tzuyu from TWICE

Why not start by not getting involved in the affairs of others? They have what they want and you have nothing to do with it. Take care of your house first and leave the house of others to their responsibility.

Save yourself.

Go berserk and cause third impact

youtube.com/watch?v=TZ77xBgIA9s

>literally "let me tell you about your country"

The sad part is that UK and France will be islamic caliphates before Sweden burn completely so the muzzies will hold the power to europes nukes

Why would we do such a thing?

They already have nukes, it's called Pakistan

youtube.com/watch?v=RJeugIJFXas

The absolute state of americans

Have I missed something? I feel it's gotten better, why are people saying it's too late?

i almost guarantee this is just some random photos found on tumblr, then made into a troll post

he was good for white people entering the scene and finally getting white bitches who lkove this shit but he had to die now we need a new beachhead which is going to take a while
eminem is doing loads of damage for us

a beautiful proud country

youtube.com/watch?v=evKTIRwjCvk

>He doesn't know

thats a trap lmao

start fucking your daughters.

Is it too late?

he was good for getting white kids hooked on benzos. kys.

um lol too late for that
kys
if anything his death will push peeps away from that

They honestly look like the average Brazilian Pardo, I shit you not, no difference. (the boys)

When did 0% inbred goatfucker = %56?

Possibly with a good ol’ fashioned ethnic cleansing but given the Swedes affinity toward self-destruction it’s hard to say if it would take

Dude photoshopped or not. The truth is, all of Europe is getting cucked. Some at a rapid pace, while other are getting cucked slowly. Tribalism and the love of tribe (nation) is an evolutionary behavior of men. European women are liberated now and they will cuck Europe. They don't care about the nation state or their civilization. They care for the BBC.

the boys in the pic= chads

The whites bois getting upset=soybois

nuke it. over and over and over again. i think we need to "save" britain and germany too

Holy shit it must have been hard to find the pictures of all 8 blacks in Poland

>Dude photoshopped or not.
Or it's some mixed mutt faggot from incel making this shit like we found out with Tenda Spencer and the bigger issue isn't about cucking but having fucking backstabbers in office.

>30%
Sweden is fucking done

We can't. Just expand the K1 visa program for Scandinavian qts, save as many as possible.

Dude if you deny the problem, you can't solve it. Poland isn't as cucked as Sweden. But if it remains the way it is, It will be start being like it in a generation or tow.

OMG, these couples are so unnatural, the LA pink look cute too, We need to start a new reconquista.

How do you intend to solve "the problem"?
I myself believe I'm just a bystander in history. I will do the right thing, but I can't make other people do so too.
That being said, the amount of non-whites in Poland is extremely insignificant. And I am aware that Eastern European roasties get destroyed by BBC whenever they go to the UK or Ireland.

Robot bees that identify and sting non-Nords to death.

Found the nigger

We don't. We ignore Sweden.
I HATE this redpill.

How about we raid our daughters and sons on values other than absolute sexual liberty. How about we recreate a society were people seek to create a family and embrace family values. Were they abstain from having sex till marriage. All of this in a modern context of course.

25% of Marseille is muslim immigrants.
15% in Paris
Sweep your front stoop, Frog.

Don't. Just let it continue to be a meme. Focus on your own children. Your own nation. The truth will out in time.

I didn't ask for a circa 1930s propaganda speech. That's all nice and all, but you're not saying anything concrete.
I'm just shitposting myself, but you seem to be trying to send out some kind of message in your Sup Forums presence. Is it that more and more shitsking are coming into Europe and mixing with the locals? Yeah we know that, now what? Abstain from being degenerate? Yeah we know that too.

raise*

What is your solution? To just sit here and shitpost shile Europe is changing for ever?

I'm not proposing a solution. I don't have one.
You don't have one either, yet you think you do. If I'm wrong, then prove it, change something.

Save Sweden from what!?

From cucks, faggots, feminists, leftists, antifa?

It's already happening, once the muslim hordes come in, there'll be none of those I mentioned above left. Only white Swedes are a problem and they will be replaced by a superior and totally conservative population soon.

Sweden will be saved soon. LOL

(((Bloomberg))) just had a very long article on the populist success this year in European elections.

Despite LePen losing and Merkel getting another term the far right succeeded virtually everywhere, one of the countries whose government has suddenly swung further to the right is....SWEDEN

That's a picture of two dutch girls with moroncan inbred shitskins,

t. worked in NL for 2 years

Make it clear that he was never to have touched her and the next kebab will get the same.

based nip allies. You know shes just thinking wtf

god just fucking nuke poland already. Every poleshit I come across on the internet is a massive cuckold. Just exterminate those moon faced niggers already

Trump needs to put pressure on the Swedish government. Surely, he can find an angle to use.

They shall be held as a beacon. For all shall see the horror and perverseness of multiculturalism in the ruins of Swedistan.

Eastern European girls dating niggers isnt actually that common here. Its less common than English girls.

>tfw no dutch gf
>tfw some kanker moroccans have dutch gf
A tall dutch gf could override my manlet genes and our kids would be average and maybe even awaken my hidden blond genes to create some straw blondes. Now their kids will be below average and brown. Feels bad.

I'm no expert on body language, but neither of those girls seem excited to be there.

Simple.

> Announce a departure from the EU, a la Brexit.

> Murder Jews and any Jew-supporters in high positions

> Replace the vacuum of power with mentally stronger, more apt white Slavs and Germans

> Declare peaceful moving of niggers, sandniggers, and kikes back to their place of origin

> minorities will inevitably flip a tit and start niggering

> enact Eleventh Crusade and murder every single one of them in self defence

> neweurope.jpeg

Change AOC laws and let women leave education three years early. By the time they're 14 the only thing they do with themselves is try and figure out how to get chad to fuck them. Let's reward them and Chad.

The only way to save Sweden is.... more diversity of course.

you cant

White race is doomed. The only thing which could save it could be 90% depopulation of Africa and MiddleEast which is not going to happen.
White women - one by one - will breed with africans and muslims until white race is gone.

>when you expected the legendary, the famed nordic übermensch but you get a pair of shitkins one of whom is wearing a blonde wig

her smile and optimism: gone

Civil war will come to every one of these countries with "diversity"
Just as soon as the whites begin to lose 75%+ 'supermajority' and start to feel the squeeze of the black vote.
Get fucking ready.
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1513104734315.webm

you don't
you let it burn
and then we learn