3 bed

>3 bed
>3 bath
>2 stories
>basement
>2 car garage

How did Al Bundy afford this? He was a shoe salesman at the mall.

Maybe he rented?

he whored out Kelly

Boomers had it easy. Jobs were easy to get and easy to do. They were paid a lot more and everything cost a lot less.

Peg turning tricks

$20k in 1974

didn't he own the shop?

This was of course after he got tired of her himself and just fucking her wasn't enough of a turn on anymore....

To be fair they did complain and not having anything to eat sometimes.

That is one dark cumuloniggus cloud.

Shut up, goy. Be grateful that you can afford the brand new iCuckphone 6000000 and rent on your cuckshed

My uncle made over 60k in 1970s-80s managing a radioshack.

Thats because Peg would never go shopping for eats
She'd blow the food money on beauty care and other selfish women shit

No, it was a women who owned it named Garry

That's because Radio Shack was so small and had no competition that any gain in the market they got they would actually reward their managers, of course this was back when Americans looked out for other Americans unlike today

A little thing called company loyalty that you Autists forget about
He’d been working there for 20 years as the manager
Just because a job is minimum wage doesn’t mean you can’t increase pay over the years and move up
He was probably a smart businessman as well more than he let on
Sure by the time he couldn’t regurgitate the red pills
Still stay at a company and work at it and you can afford things
You can make $20 an hour at Walmart starting at $10 and it only takes a year if you actually try

News flash: TV is not real.

Unlike niggas Al bundy worked hard to buy his home and car.

kek

ALLLL! Lets have SEXXX!
ehhh no peg...

>fox shows taking the piss out of other fox shows
>why are all our shows tanking?

Simpson’s was always a secret liberal show hiding under foxes noses until they got married with children canceled

LOL

That's bullshit because companies no longer have loyalty towards their employees

They never got Married with Children cancelled, it got cancelled because the original creative team got pushed out and we're no longer writing the show, the last few seasons of MWC sucked dick compared to the 1-8th seasons

Family Guy was fine until McFarlane used his Liberal Atheism in order to attack people he didn't like. He left but the show sucks now.

Every sitcom dad had a house way out of their price range, except for maybe Dan on Roseanne, but that was kind of the point of Roseanne.

>$10 to $20 an hour
>Only a year

Top zozzle

At one time, that was considered desolate poverty.

>zozzle

>He doesn't know walmart user
Guy been there over a decade and makes $14something.

His wife was a whore that slept with everyone.

this
before the kykes really inflated and devalued the dollar.

Hollywood portrays poor people much differently than reality. Look at Roseanne, they had a decent home, went on small vacays. The Middle, portrays a “poor” family as having children in multiple sports programs which are pricey, again living in a decent home. The only time they show real poor people it’s to degrade them. Raising Hope does a better job than most but they’re gifted a house from “maw maw” so that makes them luckier than 99% of real poor people.

Coal burner

They weren't poor in Rosanne. They were working class middle class. It also took place in the 80's and 90's before the economy went to shit.

This. My father bought his house (3 bed 2 bath, three stories) in 1972 on a firefighter's salary. Try fucking doing that now.

If they were middle class they we're low middle class, most of the series roseanne was working at the plastics plant, then worked at a hairdresser as a sweeper, then at a department store lunch counter, then ran a sloppy joe restaurant from money given to her from the wife of the plastics plant owner
They were never truly middle-class because they always worried about money until they won the lottery in the last season

>google firefighter salary
>tfw only 5 grand less as a pool boy

>Boomers
Because the previous generation lived life on easy mode.

Why does that look jewish?

Don't blame other people for your failures in life, faggot.

just

>would fuck her pussy raw every day.

Maybe working poor would be a more accurate description.

Also, you're a kike nigger.

Kind of hard when they were handed everything on a silver platter and they managed to ruin it for every generation after
Stay mad fucking worthless boomer

I can't remember what Dan's job was, but yes working poor is probably the most accurate term

you ruined my nofap

Baby boomer detected

t. Entitled, lazy, seething, raging, literally shaking, millenial soyboy redditcuck,

this

I think Dan was a mechanic.

Let me help

Don't forget those two CUNTS from "2 broke girls"

I'm back in the game, thanks.

>entitled
Like the boomers who expect everyone to support them and their stupid fucking ideas?
>lazy
Work harder than you ever have old man, smarter too
>seething, raging, soyboy redditcuck
Seething and raging sure, but I've never been to Reddit and I don't drink soy like some nu-male faggot, if I ever saw you in the streets I would fucking murder you with my barehands old man, maybe that's why cucks like you need a pistol because you know you'll get your shit pushed in
You too faggot

Now you ruined MY no fap!

Fuck it lets go all in then

hey i only lease the phone...