The Amerimutt meme is an attack on white identity

It was started by the Jewish think tank. They want to attack white identity. First they attack Americans who identify as whites, but it goes to Russians and Italians sometimes too. It’s all a part of the attack on whites and white identity. Anyone who uses those memes is a shill even if they do it unwittingly.

This meme seves to increase your self awareness.
Amongrelica is an over 100 years old project to create a perfect host for the ashkenazi parasite. It was an absolute success.
They created the ultimate underclass mob specimen - the Amerimutt, el goblino. This creature is sufficiently productive despite its relatively low average intelligence necessary to avoid spread of dangerous ideas. The fact that said mongrel is managably docile undeterred by the present negro admixture is a major achievement.
The Amerimutt is a long awaited guarantee of safety and undisturbed dominance for the ashkenazi jew.

fpbp

> started by a Jewish think tank
yeah i'm gonna need a source for that

otherwise, it's just banter my dude, quit making us look bad for not understanding that

25% asshurt euros, 75% trolls posting them
stop taking things too seriously you faggot
Do you really think asking people to stop doing a thing on Sup Forums will work out how you plan?

>Why should the Palatine Boors be suffered to swarm into our Settlements and, by herding together, establish their Language and Manners, to the Exclusion of ours? Why should Pennsylvania, founded by the English, become a Colony of Aliens, who will shortly be so numerous as to Germanize us instead of our Anglifying them, and will never adopt our Language or Customs any more than they can acquire our Complexion?

>Which leads me to add one Remark, that the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny; Asia chiefly tawny; America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians, and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who, with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth. I could wish their Numbers were increased. And while we are, as I may call it, Scouring our Planet, by clearing America of Woods, and so making this Side of our Globe reflect a brighter Light to the Eyes of Inhabitants in Mars or Venus, why should we, in the Sight of Superior Beings, darken its People? Why increase the Sons of Africa, by planting them in America, where we have so fair an Opportunity, by excluding all Blacks and Tawneys, of increasing the lovely White and Red? But perhaps I am partial to the Complexion of my Country, for such Kind of Partiality is natural to Mankind.

>Benjamin Franklin, 1751

>Anglos are the only true whites
Feels good

this is true, the brazil process they call it

The "Amerimutt" memes LITERALLY started about a week after Soros dedicated half of his money to NGOs and PAC groups.

There was one meme before that, but then a wave of FORCED memes, all similar in style and done by the same artist, popped up everywhere. As if they were contracted to do so.

Nobody would create dozens of hand drawn memes "for the lulz" just to make a "point" about White Americans or Americans in general.

The shit was contracted/paid work. It's so fucking apparent it's silly. And almost everyone that starts the "Amerimutt" threads hides behind an EU meme flag.

If you just laughed along it would stop. It is actually true on the coast and its actually a funny meme.

Thats all thats going on here

Most Americans are 100% white. I get it as a meme, but it isn't rooted in reality. I think all white countries face the threat of white genocide at the present moment. Just because we have pockets of niggers here does not make our whites any less white. Are Europeans too retarded to realize that the 56% refers to the percent of the population that is white? It doesn't mean all American whites are only 56% white.

Shut up you Gundabad Goblin

Jews don’t have that much control. They get America to ally with them and have tons of influence but America doesn’t help them 1/10th as much as you think. And there’s no such thing as an Amerimutt in the way you think. You’re reaching to autistic levels you need to dial it back 3 notches and restore some sanity.

>American
>White

see
Just own it, laugh at it etc. Besides, you mutts constantly say Europe is dead and other blackpilled nonsense unironically. Then again your butthurt is well deserved. Especially when the meme rings true.

>t.pic related

You're naive. Some of it is just banter, but if you think a lot of Euros don't actually hate us, you'd be mistaken. The reason Americans get butthurt over it is because they realize that a large portion of Euros actually do hate Americans.

JOOORRG SHERUS

>shaming race mixing and low white populations
>attack on white identity

t. mixed race amerimutt

>Most americans are 100% white.

If you're white then you have nothing to be upset about

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASOROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

>The Amerimutt meme is an attack on white identity
>Amerimutt meme
>meme

Why is a literal subhuman slav telling people who is and isn't white?

This, but theyre mad because youre calling them out for being mutts/nonwhites, when this is their safe space to larp as whites

exactly. its never offended me. I walk in a sea of 56% face simpletons all day and come on here to see Americans acting like its some Jew psy op

USA is not white.

>muh huwhite dintety

It is objectively from /leftypol/ and every single person who posts it is either from there or should go there.

You post the mutt, you have no culture. Period.

truth

Correct as far as the hatred goes, yes. But I think they just get butthurt since their ego is inflated. Anything bursting the american bubble causes them to flip... or to put it simply. You are not used to hearing banter your way instead of things you can just claim is ¨haters being haters¨. It is banter. But it also holds true. Americans are notorious douchebags. Personally I've grown to like the religious, relaxed type of american though and some texans. The rest have just proven again and again that american hatred is well deserved.

I keep seeing the same mutts. Why haven't you guys made any news ones yet?

it wouldn't work if you didn't care. its like "momma jokes" if you just laugh along the first time its completely impotent. If you get all butt hurt it will never end

suck it up amerilards

>calling Americans with great non-white admixture (((white)))
>calling Slavs subhumans
That's an exact reason why Amerimutt meme is still alive, don't you think, 56%?

I think it was started by some third world shit hole like Brazil or Eurotrash getting mad that US anons were shitting on them for thinking their white and for the fact they being invaded by muzzies and aren't white anymore.

>Why increase the Sons of Africa, by planting them in America
I've been saying this shit for a long time. Who fucking thought it was a good idea to spread niggers around the fucking world? They'd be safely contained on their own continent but instead, they infest the America's and the Carribean.

Keep posting, my stomach hurts

>Europeans really believe this self-fellating meme bullshit

Lay off the vodka, kolego.

lel

>making fun of race mixed individuals is an attack on white identity
How so?

The problem isnt our small minority of niggers you dumb fuck, the problem is all these mixed race mutt beaners flooding across the border into our country and distorting peoples perception about Americans.

Beaners look IDENTICAL to the 56% Face. I guarantee this is how this meme came about, because outsiders are starting to see more and more beaners in the media on average. They have completely ruined this country.

The meme is Jewish. One way to combat the meme is to take it to the extreme, which is what is happening.

it has a reverse psychology effect on me ie that i avoid all non-aesthetically-pleasing humans

>Gmon guis irag ned helb

it's just divide and conquer bullshit
I care far less about who is and isn't white than I do who is and isn't a zionist jew
We need to team up and get rid of the real (((problem))). Afterwards, we can easily sort ourselves out once the (((problem))) has finally been solved.

as an amerimutt this meme is to funny to be a jewish plot

We've been through this a thousand times: stop living in denial and playing the butthurt dumb Murikan, and accept that you can be made fun of. And because of this enormous amount of American butthurt, the more you whine about it, the more you'll get.

>amerimutts calling other peoples ”non-white”
if i had a eurocent for everytime an ameritard called me a gyppo....

>bruh jews soros

Kek

The amerimutt meme is one of the less exaggerated memes my mongrel friend. It's not relevant for the entire country but it's true for the majority of aglomerations. It won't take long until even that won't hold.

>Jews don’t have that much control. They get America to ally with them and have tons of influence but America doesn’t help them 1/10th as much as you think.

How new are you? Israeli lobby is the last of your problems when it comes to kikes.

>What is the entire fucking banking and media cartel?

>white identity
Mongrelicans, ladies and gentlemen

Most people on pol don't have 100% white European ancestry so there is going to be a race war between 90% mutts and 100% whites one day

>They created the ultimate underclass mob specimen - the Amerimutt, el goblino.

laffin so hard i got stomach cramps, ITS FUNNY BECAUSE ITS TRUE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>them

The only reason they keep posting the meme, is because people like you are clearly upset about it. If no one cared or replied to it, they would stop.

This is Sup Forums and you should know how memes work by now. Please delete your life.

Deal with it amerimut

>They want to attack white identity.

>American
>White
PICK ONE FAGGOT !

nah mate we are just striking back at you because you mocked and made fun of every country in the world for years here

So is this the designated amerimutt thread?

>Sup Forums for years calls everyone from everywhere "not white" to much chagrin.

>The moment they get called mutts they pray for Hiroshimoot to DELET THIS

Fucking sad us Americoons can dish it out but we can't take it.

I'm Jewish and I'm white fuck you pol

Since 'white' just means American, yes it is.

If you really need to combat with meme, at first you need to stop having constant butthurt about others being white/non-white while not being white yourselves. Amerimutt isn't a meme of Americans being racially mixed, it's a meme of Americans being hipocritical.

Pretty funny pol blaming Jews while pol mates with gooks

this.

amerimutt autists like to make fun about everyone but go full butthurt when some1 attacks them

MUTT PRIDE WORLDWIDE

fpbp

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

This.

Same as calling a fat person fatty. You want to motivate them to lose weight

AHAHAHAH

American whites are more European than Italians or Spainards

>Amerimutt

The majority of Europeans are neutral about the states. You guys are on the other side of the pond, far far away and we simply do not care.
When the majority tends to stay silent, it is all the easier for small movements who do dislike the states to act like they represent us.

if you stopped being so fucking buttblasted about iit people would have stopped posting it a long time ago

WE
E

Help me Jesus I'm laughing so hard I'm struggling to type.

>this anti-race-mixing meme was created to attack true whites!
>amerimutt flag

>RIP on every other country for years
>Can't stand a month or so of bants

Why is the amerimutt ego so fragile?

It's kinda similar to Clementine from the TWD game...

Jews are just projecting because they destroyed their racial identity a long time ago through centuries of racemixing. They're the original 56ers.

don't take this meme away from Europeans, please. It is all they have to make themselves feel better. Let them hold onto it

Foriegners today are not great people. Remember that bro. They honestly believe you should listen to them.

So are you faggots being serious or not? Are Americans not white?

Post hand and we'll find out...

>It was started by the Jewish think tank
"LE JUUUS UR BEHIND EVERUTHANG!!"