Does more diversity make the military stronger?

youtube.com/watch?v=-yVvAImQCNY
youtube.com/watch?v=pugNaCZ1RR8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OHZIUdHm6b4
youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc
sofrep.com/94786/careerism-cronyism-malfeasance-special-warfare-center-end-special-forces-capability/
youtube.com/watch?v=unHaJLuFNfA#t=120
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Kitty_Hawk_riot
msuweb.montclair.edu/~furrg/Vietnam/heinl.html#7
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_100,000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What the fuck?! The second video sounds like "BABABOOOIE BABABOOIE BABABOOIE!!!" and I am not at all kidding.

not surprised

fortunately we have almost zero niggers in finnish defense forces

My God..

Nogs,women, illegals and trannies ... what's the next goal post? Child soldiers?

Hell that's what happens when u put monkeys on the military

"Battle buddy" in niggerish.

> niggers being trained by spics and then posted by a faggot

Know What's worse than a POG? A nigger POG.

As for OP, no it doesnt.

youtu.be/OHZIUdHm6b4

The potential future enemy. An unending wave of homogeneous Chinamen sandblasting the west.

Homogeneity is their strength.

or you are giving just a bad example

grenade training at ITB was always the most hair raising thing ever. like 300 boots per training cycle and every one of them has to throw a live grenade. it was a fucking nightmare

t. former marine

I hate how the army says sergeant.

Those monkeys are too far from their porch

"Sar'ent"

Former army infantry, I'm with you user.

Ex Army fag here. Wasn't racist until I joined the army. HATE NIGGERS NOW! HATE HATE HATE NIGGERS NOW! If you have to live with these monkeys 24/7 for four years you will understand. They are savage monkeys! They are illiterate and dumb as fukkk and most importantly they are BLACK RACISTS! They hate White people. The army was hell, not because of muslims and war, but because of NIGGERS!

And here is the clincher....the United States was UNDEFEATED when it was segregated or nigger free....after WWII we segregated the military and since niggers were allowed in we haven't won a war since!

Niggers divide us....Niggers destroy us...Niggers make us worse!

Demand Segregation Now!

What a waste. Could have just thrown a rock and shouted BOOM for the same effect.

Reservists should not be trusted. What a shocker.

A fucking POG NCO who doesn't know how load a fucking magazine.. what a time to be alive. Is that ranger tab on it's shoulder?

>Does more diversity make the military stronger?
Diversity only causes problems. Most of women in military are useless as anything other than self propelled onaholes.

youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc

Fun thing about this SWEDEN YES video is that they couldn't find volunteer qualified truck driver, so they ordered a truck driver for faggot parade. First guy questioned is it legal to order people to participate in political event. He was placed on administrative leave and dismissed for being horrible bigot.

Looks like an airborne tab but anybody can pass jump school. They lower the standards for niggers.

What is up with the Airborne tag nowadays. If i ever spot it it's always stamped on some new recruit or reservist.

anybody can go to jump school and get wings. It's three weeks and you make a couple jumps to get your wings. Remember more than half of airborne isn't infantry....there are alot of behind the lines support faggots. I'm thinking the nigger in OP video was probably a behind the line support faggot like a supply sgt or cook or something. OP nigger definetely NOT Airborne Infantry.

what a lovely instructor.

>Looks like an airborne tab but anybody can pass jump school. They lower the standards for niggers.
When it comes to special forces they also lower the standards for women and now days even for white males as they have expanded like a balloon for last couple decades.

sofrep.com/94786/careerism-cronyism-malfeasance-special-warfare-center-end-special-forces-capability/

>I'm thinking the nigger in OP video was probably a behind the line support faggot like a supply sgt or cook or something.
That given as he had old M16A2 and ALICE webbing. Things that haven't been issued to combat troops for ages.

1 is reservists(kek'd)
and the other is basic training, every private is an idiot at one time or another in basic. Happens to everybody.

Nice parade
youtube.com/watch?v=unHaJLuFNfA#t=120

Yeah, sure.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Kitty_Hawk_riot

AYBEEBADDABI BOBUM BADDAHBUDDAAAAY

> However, under the Navy's tradition of Southern white leadership, and with their low test scores, blacks were assigned to the least desirable, most difficult and least dignified jobs
So which one was it. Wikipedia is so cucked they have to dance around basic facts like Blacks being shit at taking tests.

I think fighting china would be like starship troopers, as in you're just shooting bugs

this shit isnt funny these fuckers are here now

msuweb.montclair.edu/~furrg/Vietnam/heinl.html#7

You tell me.

Basic Military Training is supposed to eliminate individuality in favor of unit/group pride. By encouraging gays and trans individuals to join you are bringing in very self centered individuals who are incapable of self-sacrifice and are a liability to any unit they join. The same problem arises when you lower the standards for women as you are promoting the idea that they are special within the unit because they do not need to meet the same standards as everyone else which hurts moral when a male is punished for failing a pt test when he did better than a female who passed hers.
The military is a not a social experiment and as anyone whos been to MEPs can attest to there is a million reasons an individual will not be allowed to serve and many more that restrict what career fields a person can enter. standards should exclude fags and trans who only hurt moral and unit cohesion from enlisting.
The only priorities of a serviceman should be their God, Country, and Family and faggotry and degeneracy are not values of good reliable servicemen.

Join the marines faggots.
at Meps when I was going to be sworn in,all the army gags were autistic as hell and fat. Marine poolees were well mannered and all handsome as fuck for some reason
0311 being shipped February

Don't just read the race stuff folks. Read that whole article and hope we never have to have a draft again. American conscripts are worse than useless.

Don't talk shit until you've actually done something.
t. 11b

Another Daily Shoah fan I see

Don’t ask don’t tell,I don’t mind gays fighting in the military but you should keep it to yourself for the sake of group cohesion even if it isn’t “fair”

How much did you score on your asvab

Yes, more to put out on the first lines.

98, My drill sergeants made fun of me that I'd be a grunt instead of a rocket scientist. Willfully stupid looking back on it.

>burger armed forces
>not using stripper clip as loading strip

the nigger did non nutting wrong, he was going for a more efficient solution.

Except trying to put them in backwards...
It's not an HK

>were well mannered and all handsome as fuck

And I thought that our army woman were fuggos, though there is few legit cutes here

Lying fag
>98
yet you're still dumb enough to join the army

The man hands on that redhead. You won't find too many hot women in either army or MC. Air force bitches are where it's at.

>t. not even a boot yet
I assure you my young crayon eater, 98 is the gods honest truth.

Maureen here. Female marines are either Lesbians or psychotics. Also none of them are good at their jobs.

This
A lot of them i know are straight Butch guys with tits

Not that there's anything wrong with marines, my dad was a 311 in vietnam. I think I wanted to impress the old man a bit but he was crazy as fuck after it so I joined the Army.

wtf they are just casually strolling through the street

why are women allowed in the military? i knew some cunt who thought her shit didnt stink. She ended up joining the marines. I hope her butthole got destroyed by cock.

Im kinda a chaser for struggling and hardship and when we pt its so exhilarating...Vietnam? That war was fucked for marines especially when they came home more of the reason why I love the corps

The issue isn't that the nig was putting the stripper clip into the mag. It was that the nigger was putting the stripper clip into the mag BACKWARDS.

Also scored 98, but I'm still dumb as fuck for going army UAS operator instead of navy nuke.

Had 3 African born guys in my bct at Sill, two were complete niggers, sick call rangers, one actually tried to steal a PEQ-15, we caught the other with 3 of our wristwatches in his wall locker. The third guy was pretty alright, tried his best just dumber than shit.

As for the US born blacks in our platoon, most were alright, probably a quarter of them were nigger tier. This was in '06 so I can imagine it's gone downhill.

do they really shout "battle buddy" on the battlefield? They could make things more complicated by calling them "designated battle buddy equipped with rifle and armor"
or maybe they could just call "bud" to each other....

Yeah, he got off the plane coming home to pendleton and hippies fucking spit on him. Caught malaria while he was there, bout died on a hospital ship. Priest read him his last rites and everything.

Yeah it would suck if they ever got captured by muzzies. Gay woman probably never had dick. There's your virgins you can have them.

lol.

Shit, 06 for me too. 2/54 at benning. By the end of OSUT, I was wishing I'd picked a better MOS. Promotions come easy as fuck in the infantry though. Got 40k for a bonus too because they needed bodies for Iraq.

Niggers need to die, and if active duty makes them more likely to die, then it's good for everybody. Fuck niggers

I did 3 weeks of military training 3 years ago and I could marche better than this faggots if I need to

Stop posting that shit edit. The original was just fine.

But yeah, the niggers in our platoon were always the ones doing shady shit. Selling contraband and such. Kek, not that I didn't enjoy having a steady supply of dip but it's funny how they're just always ready to do the shit against the rules for a buck.

kek

But can you do 1in moa at 100yd with ar15? Who cares about marching. Country boys here grow up hunting.

I had two watches in the army, both stolen by NIGGERS!

Someone needs to make a the hell march version

Holding a gun and posing for picture is NOT what soldiers do. They kill or be killed. It's a WAR!!

Hot

>Nice parade
Faggot parades are degenerate and soldiers or policemen shouldn't be allowed to participate in uniform, aside from odd chance they are on crowd control duty.

Also that parade you posted was pretty horrible. Half of the formations were completely out of sync while marching. Generally more coloreds and women in formation made things even worse.

>Read that whole article and hope we never have to have a draft again. American conscripts are worse than useless.
Mostly due to fact that way US draft worked during Vietnam war was stupid as hell. Lotteries based on date of birth, exempting young men in college, exempting national guard (essentially they weren't deployed, a single artillery battalion of NG deployed to Vietnam) and so on. There were enough exemptions so they literally had to allow sub IQ 80 niggers into military. That defies the only good way conscription can work, take in everyone. Assign intelligent and capable to combat units and support units that require some smarts like signals, electronic warfare and so on. Assign retards into supply tasks that require nothing but physical work, those units also need some intelligent conscripts to organize shit. In brigade where I served as conscript supply and HQ company, military police platoon and 3rd infantry company were dumping ground for idiots and unmotivated. 3rd infantry coy also included all other special groups: criminals, athletes, citizens

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_100,000

Idiot lacked essential tool for loading STANAG magazines from stripper clip. Picture related.

He tried it in both ways, first was correct way, but he lacked the stripper clip guide.

>So which one was it.

It.
Beez
Racissism.

You need to shut the fuck up and let MEN fight the battles. If I'm injured can you carry 200lb to cover? Why do we want to fight next to you when all you care about is looking "handsome" and making a political statement. It's a WAR not SJW game

they're in basic training how do u know hes a pog? everyone starts out somewhere.

kek, never knew of that. It's bad when your wiki article includes the word "Aftermath". They dropped standards for Iraq too, we had multiple felons that got in with waivers. It was about 50/50 shitbag vs. dude getting himself sorted out.

wait what now i'm confused

pls finn-army-bro, or US-Army-bro, tell me what i have to do when evil muslim comes storming the building and I happen to have a machine gun in my arms

Nah, it's shit we make recruits say to each other to sound stupid. Fuck recruits.

>army

Crazy shit man,tell him user said thank you sir

A high school marching band has more uniformity.

Wolf ammos? Don't skimp on ammos

Admittedly we leafs have a much lower military budget than you burgers, but I can guarantee you our guys are better than that. gee whiz

Modern sporting rifle ar15. NOT machine gun

But it's not nearly as much fun as throwing a real one

navyfag here. in boot camp they have to make sure yo know how to swim and can jump into the water from an 80 ft drop. guess which race was in the shallow end learning to swim...

>Modern sporting rifle ar15. NOT machine gun
oh so what do i do?

No, meritocracy makes it stronger, you cheeky nigger.

So this guy gets shot in the leg. That midget going to carry him off?

Do you think that truck has ever had an oil change?

>I dropped my grenade back their somewhere

Standards exist so you don't have to train ignorant ass niggers who will just show up to sick call repeatedly, get "injured" and suck benefits for the rest of their lives . NiGGers should not be allowed in, period. If they are exceptional people, they'll show it and maybe a waiver could be dispensed. But 99% are and will always be trash .

Because infantry is trained at Benning you fucking pog sympathizer. Kill yourself!

Pogs bring bags of candy and dvds to field exercises and war. Infantrymen bring bags of bullets and big weapons.
Had pogs abandon guard towers in Mahmudiya Iraq in 2005 while we were attacked by Mahdi Militia fags. We killed the militia fags... wish we coulda done the same to the pog fgts.

That is a depressing collage.

Identify target
check line of fire
Aim
Gently squeeze trigger
Maybe double tap to be sure
Repeat.

goddamn, that election cycle was fun.