SWEDEN DEMOCRATS / Tied for largest party in Sweden. #SD2018

>Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=8GW6sLrK40k

Here we go faggots. SD, only hope for Swedistan, coming to you in 2018 with 35% of the votes.

>In the November survey from News Today / Sentio, the party is noted at 23.0 percent, an increase of 1.3 percentage points. The increase is within the statistical error margin, but could be a hint that the line for SD now seems to plan out.

>Worse, however, is the situation of Social Democrats. In the same measurement, S drops 3.7 percentage points, which is a statistically significant decline. News Today has spoken to S-labeled state scientist Stig-Björn Ljunggren, and he believes the Social Democrats are allowed to look up.

archive.fo/29q0a

>PREDICTIONS
SD wins next year. Jimmie becomes Prime Minister. The entire left and all shitskins chimp out massively. Crypto-civil war breaks out. Let's get comfy. Welcome home, faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yMwpDeeyfes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying it's enough to be the biggest party when you can just band smaller parties together untill they outnumber the biggest single party

Very nice.

That's good. If that happens, people will realize how fucking corrupt all the other parties are. A new election is forced; SD wins with 90%. Single-party state and fascism achieved.

So apparently a local SD office was shot at recently? Is this being ignored?

Is there any other party which has been physically harmed like this?

Not since Anna Lindh was stabbed to death 2003 I don't think. But activists of SD were regularly physically attacked and even sometimes hospitalized in the early 2000. No one was harmed this time so it will blow over in no time

>That thread theme
>Not this
youtube.com/watch?v=yMwpDeeyfes

I thought Sweden had strict gun control. How is this even possible?

>Here we go faggots. SD, only hope for Swedistan, coming to you in 2018 with 35% of the votes.

i wish it were true but last i heard on one of those Euro nazi podcasts - Europa Weekly or Nordic Frontier, they said Sweden Democrats had lost ground recently for cucking and were down to around 14% iirc.

again, i hope you're right though OP

... dö 2014-2022(26) sweden is a corrupt shithole because swedes wanted to larp as americans and bring over niggers to "save the pensions", if that is the outlook of an entire people, and it is, only hellfire could save them from themselves

And then, which authority will raise the banner and fight for what is right?
The military? The police has already failed.
People are getting redpilled but I don't think many people are ready, or ever will be, to do what is actually necessary.
It's just much more comfortable to not be a real man and not make the hard decisions.
Only after a completely failed state might these prideful autists change their mentality.

Re-Swedenization when?

Didn't the government declare that it would shut down before allowing SD into power?

inb4 autists who don't understand the overton window and optics come in and say to vote for NatSoc parties or go home

>Sweden
>In control of anything

heh n1 ameribro

Sweden has one of the top 20 most guns per capita in the world

You guys need weapons. Any way to get bullets to you via another country?

Guns are easy to make with CNC machines. Bullets can be made but gunpowder quality won't be great if you make it.

there are actually plenty of guns in sweden. partly because a relatively very large part of the population owns hunting weapons, and partly because of massive amounts of smuggled shit from the balkan wars

You know what happened to 90% of lefties when Apartheid ended? They fucked off overseas.

>Jimmie becomes Prime Minister.
You're assuming he can create a coalition. He can't.

You can only own a shotgun if you got a hunters degree. Your shotgun should be according to law only be inside your cabin If you're not going out hunting.

Get in fellow swede bros!