K-On! Thread

Who is the lewdest K-On! and why is it Mio?

Also, K-On! Thread.

Fuck off
Yui the best

hmph

Maybe but Mugi is the lewdest and most experienced

How would Tsumugi look without the bushy eyebrows?

she would have very sweaty eyes

This meme needs to die

Ritsu lewdest K-on. Not even a contest.

embrace it
like a strong black hand embracing you

Azusa, my wife, isn't very lewd, but she's very loving.

>Wife
>No ring

Hey, anybody remember Komeiji?

Mugi, hands down. She used to have her sister smuggle in yuri for her.

Who?

Friend not sister.

SISTER

>bra under bra

Wtf is going on with Mio?

I member. Wasn't the last we heard of him during the Valentine's incident were he made some shitty mashed potatoes for her?

What would a date with each Keion be like?

She's double pure.

Mio is not lewd. It's not her fault that she has a perfect lewd body.

why did she flash her panties to the whole school then? really made me think

She trip and fell. It's not uncommon for that to happen.

Mugi would be amazing

never happened to me

Yui biggest slut.

Moderator at mal, some user found that out w a while back.

Dreamed about greeting Akiyama Mio on her birthday.
Went to some place in Japan where an user friend is a local.
Don't know him but supposedly he is a friend.
It was high noon.
Across the street, Satomi Satou and other VAs I don't recognize are already in position at the top viewing deck.
After some minutes the VAs got excited and pointed to the street below.
Hikasa Yoko has arrived and fans were filling the street
can't find her myself, she must have gotten chubby.
My user friend went out.
I went out and stood by the stairs and video'd everything on my phone.
Woke up.

how to anime girls even look like in dreams?

Is Mugi a dom or a sub?

Sawa-chan would be the lewdest if she unleashed her WILD again.

I think you need to be the right person for Sawako to unleash her lewd side. She seems incredibly frigid sexually.

Azunyan

this is ancient earth's most foolish program. Why doesn't Sawa-chan, the largest Keion, simply eat the other five?

Both

give me the Kyoukomobile

Just for you.

This is a Yui heavy episode anyway.

mio

Switch at first, she'd try out both to see what she likes better, but she'll settle with one or the other depending on what she's comfortable with. Probably a gentle dom.

>Mio for smashing

>gentle dom

I want this bad

Time to fap

>believing it was an accident

all of the keions are precious, but the rest of them are slightly more precious than ricchan

WRONG

Yui = BEST

my serious answer to this question is that mio's *accidental* panty-flash is strong evidence that she is pure. it would not have been a surprising occurrence and would not have made her mortified with embarrassment if she were lewd.

>Mugi will never tie you to the bed
>She will never enter the room wearing black lingerie contrasting against her pale skin
>The candlelight will never illuminate her eyes as she approaches you, helpless on the bed
>She will never seductively suck on and lick a strawberry as your sweaty body lurches forward, aching to take her
>You will never begin to beg for release as she gently pushes the strawberry into your mouth, silencing your pleas
>You will never savor the taste of her saliva as she prepares to mount you
>She will never plop herself down on your lap as she positions your erect cock in between her thighs
>She will never tease you for what seems like hours, rubbing her thighs and silk panties against your pleading cock, dripping with pre-cum
>She will never lean over your body, her milk-white breasts dangling above your face
>She will never undo your bindings, allowing you to lunge forward and desperately suckle on her breasts
>She will never lovingly look down at you, stroking your hair and slipping off her panties as she prepares to take you inside of her
>She will never gently push you down as she slips your cock into her pussy
>She will never ride you, humping you with speed and tenaciousness that you never expected from such an ordinarily mild mannered girl
>She will never continue to tease you by slowing down just as she can tell you're about to cum
>She will never laugh to herself and finally give you everything she's got and allow you to cum inside her
>You two will never lay together, taking in all the hot, passionate sex you've had together
>She will never kiss you on the forehead and say it was fun and you should do it again sometime

this is a bit out of character.

at the end of these events, the mugi we all know and love would say "i've always wanted to try that!", with a cheerful and just slightly airheaded smile.