Interstellar 'comet' Oumuamua is being investigated for signs of extraterrestrial technology

>first ever interstellar object seen in solar system
>dark red colored = organic material

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5167821/Astronomers-scan-alien-comet-Oumuamua-ET-signals.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kabamur_taygeta/status/924247097855025156
i.4cdn.org/pol/1513055286745.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PURGE

Imperium of man when?

pls be true

Fucking shoot it. We don't have the money for a space wall right now so we need to show them we mean business

Go away BlueBeam nigger

SOON

The trajectory and shape of the object are curious beyond belief.

This desu
Fuck off space niggers
We're full

I second this.

If you'd actually read the article you'd know that it says it is light red/pink hued and displays varying spots of brighter or darker material, an extremely common occurrence for asteroids in our solar system

It's just a big dumb rock in space. I will wager my life that you will never live to see contact with an extraterrestrial species. I will remember this bet and if it is ever announced that we have found extra terrestrial life (or it has found us) I will immediately suck-start my revolver

>First 3: Italians
>First 2: checkwd
Object is 0.4km interstellar breadstick
Red organic material = spaghetti sauce
Possibly stale

why do you think this is only the first time we have seen an interstellar object?

Ancient long-extinct interstellar species fired off inert chunks of self-replicating nano-bot technology with the express purpose of seeding life throughout the galaxy. Earth being a habitable zone has recieved kultiple of these possibly from different societies. This is one of them.

remember to stream it

>what is a dyson sphere

why did it miss us?

Because space is fucking massive and extremely empty and 99% of shit there is stuck in an orbit. Interstellar material is abnormal and probably from something that sploded.

doesn't actually sound that crazy

so maybe the only way we could see something this rare in our lifetimes is because it was purposefully sent here

They accidentally did the trajectory math in imperial instead of metric.

we are alone.

checked and source? da fuq? Is this that gov. project for hologram projecting or fire starting?

It's just dumb luck.

Can't wait till 40k is destroyed like MTG.

checked. now THAT is some shit right there

none of this shit better end up going up my bum, all i'll say

An interstellar mutt.
Third Impact is here.

KILL
US
PLEASE

why come mars got all that xenon 129?

Because space is fucking massive and the time scales that things take place on are equally long. There are countless objects out in the Oort Cloud that are captures from interstellar space. There have probably been numerous more added to this during the course of human civilization. This is the only known instance of us documenting a capture because we've only had the technology to even observe such things for about the last 60 years. Which, in cosmic time scales, is like a millisecond.

Boy oh boy i'll finally be able to fuck an asari??!!

How and what for? It's enormous, so you would need a nuke to damage it, it travels faster than almost any human made object, so to chase it down you would need travel even faster and nuking it would just create a bunch of debris traveling at 55k km/s, lol

>what is a giant space structure that would require more money and resources than we have on the planet

I'll take "Something We Can't Afford" for $95 quintillion, Alex.

EXTERMINATE

we all work at tacobell, galactically speaing.

yes but it's ROTATING, so obviously not of intelligent design

Space niggers send it and as we all know, niggers can't aim.

comforting

>things can't be designed to rotate

I like how that picture is presented as an actual representation of the thing

It's rotating so space niggers have some equivalent of gravity

tfw alien elites tell their people that humans don't know about them.

FUCK WHEELS

REEEEEEEEEEE

If it shows unnatural acceleration, it's artificial.
It could also be a passive fly-by probe that scans the system and reports back home, but that would only require it to be much smaller.

the unusual features:
* 400 meters huge
* long proportion shape 10:1
* extra-solar

Or maybe it is so huge because it needs to phone home with a lot of radio power.
Also, long-range travel will require at least a nuclear reactor, solar panels don't work efficiently past Jupiter, so maybe that is why it needs to be big.

got an addy for anything other than a webm?

It's rotation speed is far too slow.

That’s pretty much the only way to travel without those pesky laws of physics getting in the way.

purge earth

Gather round fellow Christians for the end is Nigh

I will now show you what i have seen, and without a doubt after you finnished reading will you agree on what i will say

We have spotted a massive object moving on us - Namely Satan the great beast that will appear in the end times

Dumping Info below Have a read you sceptics out there to, For i have no doubt i will prove you fools aswell

I hope it's true. I'd be fun to learn from them and explore the stars.

But we better keep weapons trained on that thing until we know it's perfectly safe and not a planet ending threat.

I've seen way too much Sci-fi stories with objects floating in space with something bad in them.

>acceleration
Sun accelerated it. If you meant speed, it's nothing out of ordinary for interstellar objects.

what if it were shot out of some space cannon at the speed of a comet and they let gravity do the rest?

This is what's blowing my mind. What's the source on this?
I'm not going to pretend to know physics, but how does an object make a move like that and be propelled straight out without entering orbit, or at the very least, have some slight curvature.

exploration ship from Vega passing through uncloaked as requested from the Galactic Federation of Light and the Confederation of Star Nations to prepare the humans of Earth for official first contact after President Trump & the resistance has achieved world peace and destroyed the Khazarian cabal

twitter.com/kabamur_taygeta/status/924247097855025156

victory of the light

brainlet spotted
fuck your new age bullshit

it almost looks like it was intentional to swing by the sun to get close to earth

IF ALIENS ARE SCANNING THE INTERNET

PLEASE KILL US
PLEASE KILL US
PLEASE KILL US
PLEASE KILL US
PLEASE KILL US

WE DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE WE TRIED TO BE A GOOD SPECIES AND GO BEYOND OUR ANIMAL INSTINCTS AND TRANSCEND INTO THE WORLD OF LOGIC AND ABSTRACTION BUT FAILED

PLEASE KILL US

why do you fags keep mounting these lame-ass attempted raids on here?
there are so many other boards that would welcome you
have you tried as a ferinstance?

>Western society 1900 years ago
So basically this guy is admitting that jews are responsible for the destruction of Rome by telling a huge lie.

I wonder if there is some other huge lie that the jews are telling nowadays that they are using to destroy the west again?

Thank you

not even. we're NEETs, marinating in our own stale laundry and discarded plastic bottles, peeing in the sink and sleeping on the floor

When was MTG destroyed?

>one thread about a news article is a raid
over-sensitivity is a sign of autism, snowflake

>dark red colored = organic material
what did she mean by this?
saged

> tries to raid
> manages one lousy thread
> still brags about it
cut down on tulpa use, bruh. it's sapping too much of your brain power.

Any other physics fags on here? This is all my colleagues are talking about lately. Most agree if it's artificial, it's most likely pollution of a sort from a large expanding civilization rather than a probe per se.

It entered the sun's well (3-dimensional pic related - it's actually a 4-dimensional distortion but that's a bit of a mind-fuck to look at)
But it had enough momentum to get out, so it's path was altered without it being captured.

That's the thing. If it had enough momentum to escape, the sun would have had very little effect in the first place. Wouldn't it be slightly skewed and pass right through the solar system continuing its current trajectory? For the sun to pull it enough to go parallel (greater than 90 degrees in that model) with the solar system and have no other effect after that doesn't seem natural.

It's the Spear of Longinus

>but how does an object make a move like that and be propelled straight out without entering orbit
Short answer is the object is going way to fast to enter any planetary orbit. Now if the Earth were on the opposite side of orbit of the sun it would have a good chance of getting pulled in our orbit (If the encounter was in lets say January instead of October).Also, based on the graphs and what has been posted on Sup Forums and /sci/, the damn thing should have destroyed Mercury.

Pol and x are affiliates. Nobody told you that right-wingers are conspiracy nuts? It's kind of a well known thing..

Why do you think astronomers are utterly baffled by its trajectory?

I should have said
>Now if the Earth were on the opposite side of orbit of the sun, AND the velocity of the object were slower, it would have a good chance of getting pulled in our orbit.
t. Kerbal Space Program player

We need to steal their pollution to see what kind of shit they're making

The ayylmaos tried to pull a Starship Troops on us and missed

>Aliens cruising thru space
>not payin attention
>look out the window see you are headed towards earth
>"ew i heard theres niggers on earth about 1bn of em"

More like Sephiroth cast Super Nova and failed.

Thing literally came from outside our solar system and did a perfect gravity assisted flyby of Earth

i.4cdn.org/pol/1513055286745.gif

It just fucking passed by so casually. How rude.

>We've been scanned
>It's in stealth mode pretending to be a rock

>ayy lmaos finally gonna land

Can't wait

Actually, electrons also behave in similar ways when passing through extremely thin sheets of gold. Although, in a much larger scale, the physics of it is different. That's why some people are surprised. But that's not the main reason for all this hype.

Alright, good, I'm not the only one.
I've been seeing an awful lot of shilling about it being nothing more than a common asteroid. I'm not saying it's intelligent, but there's no explanation for it. Regardless of what it is, it's spooky as shit.

damn

56% of the math was correct, the rest was done my a Mulsim extremist from Dearborn, Michigan

>Interstellar 'comet' Oumuamua is being investigated for signs of extraterrestrial technology
There's like several alien bases on Earth with hangars filled with their ships...

The ayy lmaos have come to name Trump as Lord Emperor of the Galaxy.

FUCK OFF SPACE NIGGERS

Space BBC.
Swedes are spreading their asscheeks right now in hopes it penetrates their sissy boipucci